Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Customer is Always Right {the.amorous.bunny & ToWriterAndWander}

the.amorous.bunny

Super-Earth
"Work kinda sucked, to be honest babe. You know Jamal? Yeah, that black guy who comes into the bar all the time? Yes, the one who tips me better if I show some boobs. Well, he was in the other night, bragging like an asshole..."

Charlie Parker took a deep breath, trying to steel her nerves. Everything kept fluttering, and in a lot of ways she felt more nervous now than she had the first time she'd ever fucked somebody. True, that had been during her high school prom, because of course it had, with the guy she was still going out with and all. Charlie couldn't help it: she'd been this gangly doofus for most of her teenage years. Then about the time she'd turned seventeen the puberty family had come to visit, waved her wand, and suddenly she was hot as freaking hell. All her friends, most of whom were fellow nerds, suddenly had their tongues on the floor, and guys that had never shown an interest in her before were all over her.

Naturally Charlie had said fuck all of them and started dating Jackson Ryan. He was a sweet guy, and cute in a kinda adorakably awkward way. Seeing as despite her new set of boobs, Charlie was still a dork at heart herself, they hit it off great. Hence the whole losing her virginity to him during prom. And man, had the sex been good sense then. Totally worth the wait, and Charlie could see why everyone talked about it. Not like she didn't have a healthy masturbation life both before and after prom, but still.

"You know how he is. Always talking about how amazing he is. How he used to bang girls all the time. How his dick is just so fucking incredible. He was saying that every girl he fucks just cums like crazy. He even made noises. God, it was disgusting. So, you know, I kinda teased him about it. You know I can't keep my mouth shut...."

Charlie doublechecked her phone. Jackson had sent a few texts, mostly words of encouragement. I look like a hooker, she'd just texted him. Mostly because she did, like, a lot. Okay, yes, she had a coat on over the lingerie set, but literally nothing else under the coat but the set. And it had been one that Charlie had almost bought as a joke, claiming that she wanted to be fucked drunk in it when she turned 21. That was still months away, yet here she sat in the back of an uber wearing it.

Well, babe, you kinda are, joked Jackson, adding an emoji.
Maybe I should charge your skinny butt next time, Charlie retorted, snorting.
I know you didn't want to do this, but c'mon. You know he's gonna blow in, like, five minutes. He'll probably get one look at you and cream his pants. Then we get a baller vacation.

One where he was gonna propose. He didn't say it, but Charlie knew. One of her girlfriends said he'd asked about her ring size and been seen in shops.

"He said he's put his dick where my mouth was. Yeah, that stupid. Anyway, yeah, he promised to pay for a trip to us. You know, the one we always wanted? But if I lost..."

The car pulled to a stop. Charlie leaned forward, tapping her phone in the right places and thanking the guy. They both looked at the motel, Charlie cringing. Definitely not a classy joint, but this wasn't really a classy act. "Five stars if you never tell anyone you took me here," she said, only half joking. The guy chuckled; Charlie rated him, and got out of the car. She sent a final note to Jackson, along with a quick selfie, her coat pulled slightly down. Charlie looked around the lot for a few moments, knowing Jamal's car. When she didn't immediately see it, she headed for the office.

"Hey!" she called to the disinterested woman behind the counter, "I'm here looking for someone? A Jamal Blackwell?" when the woman just stared, Charlie sighed, "he's an older guy? Uh, black? Should be---"

She heard something behind her and turned, not sure if it was Jamal or someone else, hoping she'd get a clue what room to head to soon.

Jamal was getting laid tonight.

At 52 and married, Jamal was about to fuck a girl younger than his own daughter. She was a bartender at one of his more favored bars to go to after work - especially when his wife wasn't home - and had caught his attention early on. They talked, a lot, and flirted - to the point that his comments with her were quite lewd and sexual. It had gotten to the point where she had challenged his claims and he had risen to that challenge.

And tonight - well, he was about to fuck a 20 year old girl. She had a boyfriend and the cuck had agreed to this. I guess they really wanted the money and all-expenses trip Jamal had offered on his side of things. He was pretty certain that he'd be balls-deep in a 20 year olds pussy for the next week so it had been well worth the bet. His wife was out of town as well, so he ran no risk of being found out.

He smiled as Charlie turned around at his approach. He hadn't been entirely convinced the girl would go through with it. Her tench coat, though, made him more than curious to see what she had on under it. What she had decided to wear for him, for the first time she'd get fucked not only by a black guy, but a man old enough to be her father. He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt of course - nothing fancy, nothing that really showed of his toned, lean body. Simply casual wear.

"Hey Charlie...didn't think you'd make it." He says, moving in to embrace her - hugging her tight against his body, feeling the press of her breasts against his chest before releasing her. He slid his arm around her waist and guided her out of the office and down the sidewalk towards the motel room he had booked for them.

"I can't wait to finally fuck you..." He murmurs into her ear as he opens the door, hand sliding down to grope her perk ass. He squeezed it firmly, pushing her in through the door ahead of him before closing it behind them. "...and show you just how much better I am than that pussy boyfriend of yours."

He stopped, standing behind her, tucking her hair out of the way as he leaned down to kiss the side of her neck. His hands rubbed her shoulders as he continued to kiss and suck on the side of her neck, hands slowly starting to pull her coat off of her shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom