Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bonus points for Blackmail....(Tina & Thessa_the-Domme)

TinaLuv

Banned
Banished
Rebecca almost forgot her car keys on the kitchen table....she went back into the house. The 30 year old brunette called out for her daughter, Lacy.
Her blonde teen daughter was oblivious to the world in her bedroom.
"Lace," she called out...."Heading for work....be back around 5:30....want me to stop by McDonalds on the way home?"

She had to call it out twice before she got her response.
"Yeah Mom," Lacy called back....

Rebecca pulled out and headed for work.
Lacy was bored....summer vacation was a drag and her best friend was away on a family trip. She went into the kitchen, grabbed a beer and went back to her bedroom. After a while, she decided to explore her mother's bedroom. Rebecca was divorced and lived alone with Lacy. Mother got attacks of 'hornyitis' as she called it and over the years amassed a nice sized assortment of sex toys, ranging from nipple clamps, ballgags, dildos, vibrators and plenty of KY jelly.
Lacy found the toys while rummaging through her mother's dresser and let out a squeal of delight. "holy shit!," Lacy called out....who knew her mother could be so......interesting.

She took a vibrator, a ballgag and a set of clamps, jumped onto her mother's bed and took off her T shit, sticking the clamps on her nipples....they stung but it was exciting....she stuffed the gag in her mouth, pulled off her shorts and began slipping the vibe in and out of her young teen pussy.
Shit, no wonder her mother never brought a friend home...with all this, she didn't need one!

She laid back, eyes closed, moaning as she fucked herself. What she didn't know was that her mother forgot to lock the back door....a mistake both would soon regret.

"Rebecca left excellent" Ember thought as she watched Rebecca's car leave the drive way. There houses were positioned diagonally from one and other giving Ember a nice line of sight to Rebecca's bedroom from her roof terrace without Rebecca noticing it. Ember had discovered Rebecca's little hobby by accident but liked what she saw. She herself being dominant played around with BDSM and from time to time had paying clients visit her. However her real dream was training and having her own slave. Rebecca fitted the bill and with her little bedroom adventures Ember had collected some nice black mail material.

Today Ember wanted to plant a spy camera in Rebecca's bedroom to get some better footage to use in her blackmail. Crossing through the hedge between their properties Ember checked the back door to discover it was open. She was expecting Lacy to be around somewhere and had an excuse ready if she would bump it to lacy.

Slowly walking upstairs she looked through the open door of Rebecca's room and blinked with her eyes when she saw Lacy lying on the bed playing with herself. Ember's mind started to turn and quickly she concluded that having both mother and daughter submit to her was a really nice idea. Taking her phone from her pocket Ember remained where she was and started to film Lacy playing with herself.

Lacy had no idea she had an appreciative observer watching her so intently....her eyes were closed, she was now laying on her side facing the wall. By now she had been experimenting in self bondage and managed somehow to tie her ankles together tight, bind her hands behind her back and moaned loudly, one dildo protruding from her tight teen ass, the other still in her cunt.
She rocked back and forth as one orgasm after another hit her.
It would be hours before her mother got back from work, plenty of time to go through all mom's toys one at a time. She envisioned her mother laying just the same way as she was right now, groaning as she made herself cum.....

"Damn that girl is hot she both her holes stuffed and orgasming like crazy." Ember thought as she kept filming Lacy. Seeing how Lacy had tied herself up Ember was expecting Lacy to become trapped and that would be the moment she would make her appearance to 'catch' Lacy and tell her about her new situation. Getting horny from the show Lacy was unknowingly giving Ember she reached for her own pussy and started to rub it her breathing getting heavier from the arousal building up in her body.

Lacy came, moaning through the gag...she glanced up at the clock, relieved that there was still hours before mom came home.
She rocked back and forth, enjoying another orgasm. It wasn't until she came the second time that she discovered the yanking and struggling tightened the knots on the ropes.....she grew panicky. Shit....if her mother came home and saw her like THIS!!

Lacy moaned as she struggled, this time for real but the ropes were slip knotted and slid, making escape impossible.
She yanked, her body rocking as she struggled.
She still had no idea she was putting on such an arousing show, her tits swaying as she fought.

Ember waited a minute and then came to Lacy's rescue having noticed the knots Lacy used she wanted to make sure Lacy would not cut of her bloodstream. "Hello my slave are you enjoying yourself? I certainly was you were making quite the show. Now let me take care of your little problem and tie you up in a safe manner." Ember said and loosened the bonds a little. "Now don't move or you will tighten the binds again." Ember said as she moved in front of Lacy and finally revealed who she was.

"Now listen carefully we are not yet done playing you are going to be a good girl and follow my orders. Are you going to be a good girl?" Ember asked.

Lacy turned her head and saw a woman standing in the doorway....she saw the whole thing!!!
knowing a stranger was watching made her even more panicky then before, struggling frantically...she was nude, gagged bound and impaled----and someone was watching the entire time!!!

HER SLAVE???...and not only was she not going to release her, she was going to keep her bound and gagged!!
she was now on her back, hands bound behind her, ankles still tied and the dildos were still imbedded in both holes.
Scared to death, she stared up at the woman. How did she get in the house?....who was she? was she someone her mother knew?
Lacy continued to struggle feebly as she nodded. If there was a time that she wished her mother would come home early, this was that time, but she knew it would still be hours.

"Good girl I knew you would behave now let's turn you on your side to undo your wrists." Ember said and pushed Lacy on her side. "No weird movements when I release them you just roll back to your back and spread your arms to the bed post so I can tie them up again. Show me you can truly be a good girl." Ember said and opened the binds around Lacy's wrist. "No need to remove the gag when you are tied down safely we can talk or better said I will talk and you will nod." Ember added to comfort Lacy a little.

Lacy turned onto her side, ass facing the edge of the bed, offering the woman her wrists. As she as being untied, she wanted to use the moment as the perfect opportunity to escape from this stranger but her ankles were still tied. What was she going to do, bunny hop?
No, she was still at the mercy of a woman Lacy was starting to suspect either knew her mother or had been stalking her.
Lacy stretched her arms wide apart, watching as the woman bound her wrists to the ends of the bedframe.
She knew from watching countless crime shows that it was wise not to anger an intruder...once she was finally released she would be able to describe her assailant in detail. She began to make a mental note of the woman's voice, hair color, everything.

Once her wrists were bound Lacy continued to struggle....she would be the 'good girl' her captor wanted but that didn't mean she would be passive...she continued to pull at her ropes to show that she wasn't going to simply lay there and be used.

Ember tied Lacy's arms to the bed post and petted her "Good girl let me reward you." Ember said and turned both vibrators a little higher. "Now let's do the same thing with your legs so I can admire your beautiful body and see how you take care of it." Ember said and undid the ankle ties and redoing them in a safe manner securing them to the bed posts as well.

Sitting down on the bed Ember started to caress Lacy's body and smiled to her. "I know you are scared because you might not know me but if you look deep inside yourself this is what you are dreaming about. Being tied down and controlled by someone else." Ember said and turned up the vibrators again. "I am Ember your neighbour we share the hedge in our backyard. That's how I discovered your mother playing with herself like you were doing today. I was here to place a spycam so I could get some extra footage to blackmail her with. Instead I found a bigger price, you all tied up and playing with yourself like a horny slut. So I made a nice film of it to insure your obedience. However I am quite confident that you will be obedient without that film since this is what you like.

"I am going to remove your gag now so we can talk. If you start screaming I will pull the nipple clamps from your nipples." Ember said and pulled on the chain. "There we go move your jaw around to help it relax and now we can talk. What is your name? How old are you? What were you fantasizing about? If you answer the questions to my satisfaction you may ask me a question." Ember said.

Lacy was now bound spreadeagled to the bed. The increase in power from the vibes made her squirm and moan....
"mmmmmph....MMMMMPH...."
Her eyes were wide open with fear as the woman ran fingers all over her bound body....she was scared but began to feel wetness between her legs...the vibrators in both her holes were playing magic tricks all over her.....

As she writhed and wiggled she took a good look at her captor, realizing she might indeed know who it was tormenting her....she remembered her mother talking to somebody from the next house over but she never took the time to see.
The woman's voice was now familiar.

Once the gag was removed the girl licked her lips, gasping and moaning as the intensity of the vibrators was turned up....she began flopping like a fish out of water, her ass rising off the bed. She was getting wetter....soon she would have her first forced orgasm.
"I'm.....'UUUUUGH!'.....Lisa.....18.....'UUUUUGH!'......I....I just wanted to see what kind....'UUUUUGH!' of toys my mom had...."

It was difficult to concentrate on a conversation....finally she arched her back, squealing loud as she came.

"A pleasure to meet you Lisa." Ember said and smiled as Lisa was slumping against the bed coming again. "My my what a slut, that is the third orgasm I see you have in the time I have been observing you. Let's turn them off for now so you can talk properly." Ember said and let go of the nipples clamps and reached for the vibrators turning them off. "I don't believe you were not fantasizing about something everyone who has sex by himself thinks about something especially if you are tying yourself up." Ember said pulling the vibrator from Lacy's bum and checked its size picking a slightly bigger plug from the pile of toys and lubed it up. Pushing it slowly into Lacy's bum.

Lisa moaned in frustration as the vibes were turned off.
"I.....I was thinking about a guy I met yesterday," she said, feebly straining against the ropes. She planned on at least pretending to cooperate but if she could wriggle out of the ropes she would still make a run for it......now, if she could just get her wrists free....

Her assailant slowly pulled the vibe out of the girl's tight ass, leaving her to gasp as her ass was freed.
She looked over at the woman, watching as she fished out a buttplug.
The plug was bigger around than any of her mother's toys and it hurt, even with lube as it was slowly worked into her ass.
She let out a loud squeal as she felt it finally pop past her puckered rosebud and into her bowel, her anal membranes closing in around it. ac564_002_325_R.jpg

"Now sweetie do you think you can just make things up when you talk to someone like me. I have seen enough girls like you to know when they are lying. I am not freaked out by anything you tell me and if you say that you like girls that makes me very happy since that means I don't have to break you in that way." Ember said as she pushed the plug into Lacy's bum. "There we go we need to make sure that your bum is nice and ready for fucking." Ember said and pulled the vibrator from Lacy's pussy judging its size and finding a bigger one to use.

"I.....I never been with a girl before," Lacy said, still feebly struggling. "I mean, I thought about it, but.....Hey! why should I tell you anything?.....LET ME GO!!!!"
She let out a squeal as she felt the plug fit tightly inside her ass.....it filled her, dilated her....
She watched as the woman pulled the vibe from her pussy, sheen from her nectar on the shaft. She felt the 7 inch monster lodged deep in her ass, squirming but it was impossible to get comfortable with something that large imbedded in her tight ass.

"You just wait till my mother gets back home," she said.....
Lacy watched helplessly as the woman rummaged through the dresser....she was obviously looking for something, but what?
as she searched, Lacy looked up....her right wrist was just a little loose....if she could work her wrists out of the rope.....her tits jiggling as she struggled.....

Ember listened to Lacy explaining her she was curious about having sex with women and then started to yell. Stopping what she was doing Ember turned around and smiled as she saw Lacy's breasts jiggle around. "Now Lisa what had I said about yelling and what would happen if you started to yell?" Ember asked picking up the chain connecting the nipple clamps and started to pull on it. "And I will tell you what happens if your mother returns she will also learn she has to listen to me and be a good slutty slave for me together with you." Ember said and continued to pull waiting for the clamps to come off.

Lacy squealed loudly as the woman pulled on the chain connecting the nipple clamps.....for Lacy, her nipples were the most sensitive part of her body and it felt like fire as they were stretched....

"OOOOW!!!!....please,no more! it HURTS!", she cried out...."I promise not to yell any more..."
She laid there , still secretely working on the wrist rope....

So, that was the plan.....the woman was using her for bait! Lacy was never this woman's intended victim afterall, it was her mother! This sadist was going to force both of them to be sex slaves.....
Lacy couldn't let this happen, she had to escape somehow, she had to warn her mother not to come home, maybe even have a chance to call the police....
But the leg restraints were tighter than her wrists. Even if she could free her hands, how would she get her legs free?

"No no you yelled so you get punished otherwise you will never learn to obey me." Ember said and kept pulling until they finally slid from Lacy's nipples. "Now you understand why you should not have yelled." Ember said and placed the clamps on Lacy's inner labia. "Where were we? Oh right you were going to tell me what you were fantasizing about while you were mastrubating and I was looking for something to put in your pussy." Ember said and returned to the dresser looking for the largest vibrator she could find.

Lacy gave out a loud gasp as the clamps came off her nipples....it was almost as painful as when they were first applied.
She stared down, watching helplessly as the clamps were brought down between her bound outstretched legs....suddenly a pinching pain as she felt them being secured to her pussy.

"I.....I was just playing," she replied as she watched the woman rummage through her mother's drawer. She previously seen what the woman would undoubtably find....there was a 2 foot long, 6 C cell battery powered monster of a vibe in the bottom of the 2nd drawer....Lacy hoped against hope she wouldn't find it.

".....there's guys at school I have fantasies of," she continued, "but no one in particular...."
and to answer the other un asked question......."I never been with a girl...."

"My sweet child do I have to hurt you every step on the way to submitting. I give you one last chance otherwise your labia suffer the same punishment as your nipples." Ember sighed as she pulled open the second drawer and found what she was looking for. "Let's see if you are just as sluty as your mother. With this kind of material I can understand that your mother is not satisfied by a man." Ember said and returned to the bed with the vibrator. "But first the truth." Ember said and picked up the chain of the clamps.

Lacy's eyes grew big when she saw the vibrator....SHIT, she would find the monster!
She let out a cry as her captor yanked hard on the clamps....it felt like her lips would be torn from her body!

"But......but I'm telling you the truth!," she exclaimed....."I'm not Bi, never been with a girl....'OOOW!'....and I don't have a steady guy....'OOOW!'...."
She continued to struggle....she had worked the rope on her right wrist almost loose enough to wriggle free. The left would take a little more time, but she felt she could eventually free both hands.

"I believe that you have never been with a girl, but what about you fantasies any chance your mother featured in them." Ember asked and started to pull on the chain not yet wanting to pull them off. "Last chance to tell me everything. But luckily for me the labia are bigger than nipples so enough meat to clamp on." Ember said giving a small tug on the chain. Meanwhile Ember started to lube up the vibrator using a copious amount of lube.

"My......MOM?," Lacy asked...."I....I didn't know my mother was into any weird shit till I went through that dresser today....but I always wondered why she never brought anybody home..."
Lacy was telling the truth. She wasn't naive by any means but she wondered often why her mother seemed......satisfied.....she never mentioned dating, she rarely had anyone over for dinner and even when she did, it was usually just....dinner.

Lacy cried out as the chain was pulled, along with her pussy....thankfully for her, neither mother or daughter knew about Japanese clover clamps, or maybe just because Rebecca couldn't afford them at the time. If they did, Lacy would definitely experience more pain, since clover clamps wouldn't simply slip off.

Lacy stared at the huge monster the woman was lubing up. Lacy began struggling with more vigor.
"Oh my God," she whispered...."No....not that...."

Back
Top Bottom