Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Barbie Doll Walking (Uroboros & TinaLuv)

Ouroboros

Supernova
Wanted. 1 x female lab assistant. Background in biochemistry and/or hypnotherapy would be a plus but not required. Please submit full body photograph with application and CV. (Photo is for creating employee ID should you be successful in your application).

It was a strange advertisement by most peoples reckoning and so responses had been slim. This had of course been the intention. Dr Gabriel Hanneman was a dedicated man and so he desired an assistant who would be equally dedicated. The kind of young lady who might baulk at the idea of submitting a photograph of herself, was not the kind of person he wanted around his lab. Also he'd wanted to make sure that any future test subjects would be suitable of course.

Sunny Side was a quiet little town, located approximately five feet from the surface of the sun, or at least it felt that way sometimes, the town enjoying balmy conditions practically all year round. Thanks to it being a small town, Sunny Side didn't see many jobs advertised in the sciences and it was for that exact reason that the good doctor had set up his clinic there. Less prying eyes. No meddling ethics boards and peers telling him he was a monster. All because he wanted to experiment in fields some considered troublesome. They were all philistines. Here, Dr Hanneman could indulge himself, physically and intellectually.

Gabriel was currently sat at his desk, located in his pristine lab. He'd rented the basement of an otherwise unused building. Everything was now clad in white and cleaned to the point of looking like a hybrid between the inside of a dentists practice and an Iphone. Gabriel was just putting the finishing touches to his plans and slowly injected a syringe into a water bottle before resealing the tiny hole, filling it with a simple but fairly fast acting formula that would make the subject fall asleep.

Once that was done he rose and headed upstairs in the lift, fake paperwork and water bottle in hand, ready to play the part of a new employer. He stepped out into the atrium, smiling at his new hire. Gabriel was not bad looking, a slender figure and sharp jaw line, coated in a fine fuzz of dark hair that matched the buzz cut hair do atop his head. His eyes were a dark shade of brown, almost black in fact if one didn't peer too far behind his spectacles. While they were there, they'd probably see that his smile didn't quite reach his eyes. Despite the ever present warm weather, he was wearing a smart jacket and trousers beneath a pristine white lab coat. He approached the young woman waiting and extended a hand.

"Good morning, I'm Dr Hanneman, a pleasure to meet you".

April re read the on line job offer. At least a lab assistant would be a great change of pace from the Starbucks job she currently had. Like many others, she had completed some college courses before the economy took a major nosedive, fortunately for her including medical administration. No, she didn't complete her college career but was hoping what little knowledge she had would be sufficient.
She took a selfie and included it with the application.
April was 22, a raven haired beauty with an overly generous set of 38DD tits.

To her suprise, she not only recieved a notice saying she got the job but it was asking her to report right away.
She dressed up in black leggings, a pink top and hit the road. Within 20 minutes she arrived.

The doctor was very polite. She gave him her hand.
"Thank you for accepting me," she said...."Unless there's more paperwork I need to sign, I'm ready to go to work when you need me..."

Gabriel looked April up and down, trying to keep his eyes from alighting on her more than generous bosom or how the legging clung to her lower half. Gabriel knew he'd be seeing much more fairly soon, assuming all went to plan, so he kept his eyes upstairs. He placed the papers on the reception desk, maintaining his warm smile as he also handed her the spiked water bottle.

"Just a few things I'll need you to go over" he said, showing her the papers, all fake and filled with legalise, designed to keep April reading while she succumbed. "I got you this as well, such a warm day today" he remarked, sliding the bottle over along with a pen. "But let's go down to the lab. I can explain the job in more detail before you fill everything in" he said, guiding April back towards the lift.

He pushed the button for the lower floor and looked April up and down out of the corner of his eye as the lift slowly descended. "So tell me, April, wasn't it? What made you decide to apply for this role?" he asked, looking ahead as he spoke.

April was overjoyed that despite her more or less meager qualifications he hired her. It never occurred to her that it was her body that got the job....
She began sipping the water bottle as she signed one paper after another, taking sips in between.
The doctor took her by the arm towards the elevator....already, she was feeling woozy.

By the time they got inside and the door closed, she looked over at the doctor.
"maybe it's hotter than I thought," she said, feeling her legs weaken.
"I'm sorry, but......"
She slumped down to the floor, knocked out.
By the time they made it to the lab, he was carrying the girl to the operating table, a ballgag in her mouth, her clothes gone, her body strapped down.

Gabriel smiled as April began to become woozy and eventually slumped sideways, catching her and dragging her into the operating room. He put the gag in place, in case she woke up and became vocal. Then he stripped April down, unable to resist copping a feel a few times while she was out. He fixed her into the chair, set up like a gynaecology exam, her pussy on display, arms and legs strapped in.

Gabriel rubbed his hands together with glee. He got to work with eagerness, strapping a pair of goggles and headphones down, beginning the process of blasting April's senses with mind melting lights and sounds. He administered an anaesthetic and then proceeded with the instillation of multiple subdermal implants, the majority of them around the area around her pussy. They were placed so a pleasurable sensation could be administered in response to pre-programmed triggers. Gabriel also secured a shock collar around her neck, coding it with similar settings but this one to deliver a painful shock if she disobeyed, thought about escaping, attacking him or anything else he didn't want.

Gabriel had other plans for her but wanted to test out the implants before he put her through the full process. He got her cleaned up and then removed the headset before waiting for April to come to as he removed the arm and leg restraints. He left her naked of course, admiring her figure.

April yawned, blinked her eyes a few times....she looked around, instantly realizing she was gagged, naked and strapped down in what looked like a gyno exam chair..her legs were apart....

"MMMMMMPH!!!!"
she moaned, struggling, yanking on the restraints....as she twisted and squirmed she felt something around her neck.....it felt...metal!....she had some kind of collar!!!
Her straps were removed and she immediately got up.
She got up out of the chair, stood wobbly for a moment then glared at the doctor. She fumbled with her gag but it felt like it had a lock around it. She screamed through the gag and tried to make a run for the nearest door. Naked or not, she had to get out of there.....

Suddenly she felt a horrible strong electric shock....her neck felt like her head was going to ripped off her shoulders....she fell to the floor in convulsions....

Gabriel took a step back as April got up from the chair and glared at him as she tried to remove the gag. He decided to observe at first, letting April discover for herself the results of her first attempt at disobedience. He smiled as her body froze up, falling down and convulsing as the current passed painfully through her body. As it subsided, Gabriel strode over and took a handful of April's dark hair, firmly tugging her to her feet.

"Now now April. That was quite rude, you didn't even give me a chance to explain" he said, tutting and wagging a finger in front of her eyes, talking in a voice that would not have been out of place scolding a naughty child. "What you just felt was a several thousand volts coursing you from the collar I have attached around your neck" he explained, gripping her hair so April would be forced to look up at him. He released her and stepped back.

"Remain on your knees for now please" he said, looking at her and seeing if April would be able to obey without prompting or if she'd try and rise and get another shock.

The current started around Apeil's neck and quickly seemed to travel down, effecting her whole body. she twitched and squirmed, screaming.
The doctor took a handful of hair aqnd pulled the naked girl to a standing position.

"Let me go please," she begged at a whisper...."Please let me go...."
when it was obvious he wouldn't release her, she stumbled and made a second run for the door....whatever this man wanted from her, it had nothing to do with being a lab assistant.

The gag would muffle most of her words and Gabriel just smiled, finding her attempts at speech just adorable. The second run for the door would end with the same results, excruciating pain coursing through April's poor body as she was rendered immobile by the shock collar. Gabriel sighed and strolled over, dragging April back into the room by her hair and leaving her on her knees as he released her again.

"Such a silly little thing. You will break yourself at this rate April" he tutted again, looming over April, his smile still in place. "You should be realising by now that the collar I have attached will delivery a painful shock to your system if you attempt to leave. Disobedience will also result in a shock" explained Gabriel.

"However, you will also find the opposite happens if you are good and obedient. Try it for me now, just try it. April, stay on your knees and look up at me" he said, Gabriel speaking clearly and firmly, like he was training a dog. If April did try it, then she'd feel the subdermal implants send a gratifying wave of pleasure through her pussy.

April squealed and moaned loudly as she waqs dragged by her hair back to the center of the room. The second shock was even more powerful and painful than the first...her body felt numb as she was dragged.

She was forced down on her knees, looking up at the doctor, tears in her eyes and whimpering through the gag.
She nodded her head and gazed upwards......she would do whatever it took so she wouldn't feel another round of shocks.

When April obeyed, her pussy would tingle and throb with pleasure. Like how the shocks started from her neck and travelled through her body, the pleasure began in her loins and travelled up her spine to the pleasure centre of her brain.

"Good girl April. Very good, that's better, isn't it?" said Gabriel, reaching down and stroking her hair as he reassured her.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to give all the details of your role before you started. However I'm aware many would find these kind of studies distasteful".

April coooed and puuurred as she felt the pleasurable vibrations coursing through her body....she stayed on her knees not wanting to upset the man.
She made gurgling sounds through her gag as she felt a warmth in her pussy.....somehow the collar he locked around her neck was capable of doing a number of things.
Was this the real reason why he hired her?....to become his sex slave? what worried her even more was that while she was out, did he fuck her?...did he put anything inside her body?

Gabriel was getting hard as April made those sweet sounds. From her position she'd be able to see the bulge growing in his trousers as Gabriel was making no attempt to hide it.

He reached and undid his belt, slowly taking out his hard and throbbing length. "I'd like you to put my cock in your mouth April. So I'm going to remove your gag. Just remember what will happen if you aren't a good girl" he reminded her, Gabriel reaching down to pull the gag free and offering April his cock instead.

April gasped through the gag as she saw his bulging cock....
As soon the gag came off she kept her mouth open wide, ready to accept his cock in her mouth. It was huge, throbbing and warm....she felt his veins pulsating as it traveled in and out of her mouth....she bobbed her head back and forth, using lip pressure to clamp down on it.....
She rose a little off her knees, reaching for his balls, gently rubbing them while she continued to be face fucked.....her tits swaying as she went....

"Very good April, such a good girl" complimented Gabriel as April offered no resistance and got right to sucking his cock. It pulsed and throbbed between her lips as she bobbed up and down along him. Gabriel stroked her hair reassuringly, telling her what a good job she was doing as he smiled down at her softly swaying chest.

The implants inside her would continue to give off pulses of pleasure every few minutes, April's obedience meaning she was rewarded and the sensations would slowly work through her body, heightening her arousal and helping to reinforce the idea that her servitude felt good.

April continued to suck, the sensations of pleasure coursing through her body. At first she was planning on playing him, to lull him into a sense of confidence, that he had so swiftly broken her. But the more she nursed on his cock the more pleasure she was experiencing....
"mmmmmmm," she moaned as she sucked.....

The implants that the doctor put inside her body were working perfectly....along with the signals she was recieving in and around her pussy, her tits---in particular, her nipples---were getting a dose as well. They popped up rock hard and a warmth spread through them. A nice warm feeling also seemed to be coming from her ass as well.....

Gabriel moaned too, smiling as he saw that April was seeming to enjoy herself despite the strange situation. Gabriel slowly slid himself free from April's mouth however and instead attempted to press her mouth against his cum-laden balls.

"Come now April, don't neglect those either. Worship them like you did my cock" he ordered, pushing April's mouth and nose against his sack, swollen balls filling her senses and forcing April to grow accustomed his musky scent.

At first April hesitated but then a signal came through the collar....not painful, just enough current to remind her who was in charge and to remind her to cooperate or else.
She proceeded to lick his balls like a good slave. April quickly realized the collar was controlling her....the way she moved she could also tell that she must have some kind of implants in her body....he was in charge

"That's right April. Don't think about what I tell you to do, just do it" advised Gabriel, not wanting April to suffer but knowing she still needed reminders or else she'd disobey again. He moaned however as she obediently began to give his cum-laden balls a wet tongue bath. He stroked her hair for a moment, just letting April get used to simple obedience and to taste of his cock and balls. Something she'd be sampling a lot of going forwards. As she did, a oozing globule of pre-cum dripped from his tip and onto April's forehead.

"Oh dear, how careless of me" chuckled Gabriel, easing April away from his sack and wiping the smeared salty clear liquid from April's face and offering her his fingers. "Have a taste April, then get back into the chair with your legs open. I'm going to fuck you now" he said, speaking plainly as if he was simply discovering the weather.

Back
Top Bottom