Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Something Twisted This Way Comes

SickGirl2000

Victim and Villain
Hi! I'm Sarah, and here's my F-list! Welcome to my request thread— fair warning, some of the stuff I like is pretty fucked.

Before I give you a taste of what I like, here's some housekeeping: I'm pansexual with a slight preference for feminine people, and some of my scenarios require fxf pairings (but not all). That said, all genders are welcome in my rps! I prefer to rp through PMs and typically post a minimum of 2 paragraphs but I can do more. I don't have a preference for how much my partner writes— I care more that you move things forward. I also don't care how good you are at grammar as long as your posts are coherent. I'm ghost-friendly and will happily pick up an rp again if you have to disappear for a few days (or even years!). Shit happens, and chances are I'm probably happy you're back more than I am mad that you left. Likewise, I typically try to make at least one post per week but sometimes have to go away for a bit because life stops for no one.

My roleplays typically focus on creating catharsis by having something horrendous happen. That being said, I do have my limits, starting with non-humans as a soft no and ending with gore/death as a hard one. If you're not sure something crosses the line, feel free to ask! I also really like to subvert some of the tropes seen in really dark rps— this time it's the daughter raping her dad instead of the other way round, it turns out the victim was more depraved than her kidnappers, the blackmailee actually wanted people to know about her dirty secret, stuff of that caliber. It adds a fun twist instead of just having a scenario be boring and edgy. I especially like subverting the darkness in a way that uplifts the victims, so if that sounds up your ally feel free to let me know!

Anyway, onto the scenarios! (Warning again— I'm a really big fan of rapeplay)

What Are You Doing Sis?!

It's a classic story— insatiable, selfish big sister; defenseless, innocent little one. This is an rp about obsession and self-control (or lack thereof)— I want to see the older sister get more and more desperate to realize her taboo dreams. Of course, this all culminates into a single moment of violation and helplessness. There's also potential for a plot twist that changes the power dynamic through a bit of mind magic if you want a story that's less cliché (I know I do). Here's a spoiler in case you want to know explicitly what the surprise is: the real rapist is the younger sister, having used some kind of mind control on her big sis to create the obsession in the first place.

This rp can work as mxf or nbxf, but I engage best with incest plots when they're fxf.

The Family Reunion

Inspired by this story on Literotica. Of course, I don't exactly want to follow the events of the story exactly, so don't worry about adapting it-- it's just the inspiration. Anyway, here's the rp:

Your family reunion isn't supposed to be a lion's den, but that's exactly what things are like for the victim of this sadistic rp. All day at the reunion, she notices uncomfortable gazes from her family members-- that hungry look that comes just before you do the unthinkable scarred across the faces of every male, female, and nonbinary family member she meets (of course, the genders of the family can be adjusted depending on what you want). Of course, this all culminates into a scene of incestuous gang rape, but that doesn't mean there can't be 1x1 scenes in-between. Perhaps after the initial gangbang, some of her cousins get angry that their spouses find our poor victim more attractive than them and violate her for revenge. We can work out the details.

The Worst Student

Trapped in detention for yet another dress code violation, the most rebellious student in this year's graduating class decides to get some payback on her homophobic/sexist/racist/otherwise super shitty principal. This rp would require a lot of clever schemes and sneaking around. Sort of like a stealth game for horny, rebellious students.

Of course, if you want to entertain my bizarre side, we could make this snowball into a sort of students' revolt against various faculty members. Maybe the first student inspires an attack against a janitor who spends too much time near the girls' bathroom, which leads to something in the neo-Nazi history teacher's classroom, etc. etc. Maybe it even gets out of hand and starts to affect the not-so-bad and virtuous faculty, too.

I Don't Forgive You

At the start of her senior year, the quiet girl at the back of the class thought she had found a friend (and possibly more) in the popular girl in school. They spent weeks flirting and smiling at each other. By October, the shy girl was even comfortable enough with her new friend to reciprocate when her friend asked for nudes. What a shame that it was all a ploy. Once the more popular of the two got the pictures, she spread them around with awful rumors. She enlisted the help of her mother to bring down severe punishments on her victim for crimes that never happened. All of this built into a month-long campaign by the students to try to get the shy girl to kill herself. All because the loud and violent bullies who run the school thought that the way she stared at other girls was a perversion of the natural order.

Now the victim is more lonely than ever, and hurt beyond belief. But she's alive, and after convincing the shady janitor to trade some low-quality pot for the school's skeleton key, she has a plan. She has a 40-ft. length of rope and some duct tape in her backpack, as well as access to the principal's office. She knows how to brute force her way into a locked smartphone, so all she needs now is an opportunity to turn the torment on its head.

The Outcasts

One of them genuinely wants to be good, but they're trapped in a dark place by some kind of trauma. They're still processing something unthinkable, and their urges are affected by that in such a way that they feel like they're an evil beast at heart. The other truly is a monster, but they know how to control it-- they feed the beast at night with moans and fantasies and wear a mask of normalcy by day. Somehow, these two people meet and find a place where they can take the mask off, a place where they can make something dark and beautiful together without hurting others.

Shared Trauma

Two people who would never date or have sex are forced into a dangerous situation. Maybe they're both kidnapped, maybe the apocalypse happens, that's not entirely relevant. What is relevant is how they process the trauma of what happens-- the horror of what they're going through forges a bond between the two, which inevitably results in a romantic/sexual relationship between the two.

I'll Make You Watch

This is the one rp idea I have where gore is ok (as long as it is not used in a sexual way!!!). An unsavory individual unwittingly kidnaps an utter sociopath. His motives are hard to discern, but he brings the victim to his home and keeps her hidden from his wife/gf/sister/a woman he lives with and loves either romantically or platonically. Of course, unaware of the no-holds-barred approach hi victim takes to revenge, the kidnapper eventually falls prey to her sadistic games, unaware that her desperate pleas are subtle forms of reverse psychology, designed to make him slip up and unleash her. Once she's out, he becomes the victim of her own depravity— forced to watch as his would-be victim makes his housemate her plaything, forced to endure vindictive torture, and perhaps ultimately killed by the girl he thought he could simply snatch off of the street.

Creature Feature

I should mention that I have an exception to the "no non-humans" rule. It's a pliable limit, and under the right circumstances I don't mind playing with a beast or furry. In this scenario, an outdoorsy girl is out camping or hiking. Somewhere in the wilderness where no one can hear her scream. It's getting close to night when a horrifying monster spies her and begins stalking her through the wilderness. And it's only downhill from there.

The Plant from Beyond the Stars

"On the twenty-third day of the month of September
In an early year of a decade not too long before our own
The human race suddenly encountered a deadly
Threat to its very existence
And this terrifying enemy surfaced
As such enemies often do
In the seemingly most innocent and unlikely of places"

-Little Shop of Horrors

Walking down the street, an unsuspecting girl notices a strange and unusual plant sprouting from a rock on the side of the road. Worried the poor thing will perish, she picks it up and takes it home where she proceeds to chip the rock away, freeing the plant's bizarre roots and repotting it. It grows miraculously fast and begins responding to stimuli as it gets larger. Of course, being a qUiRkY plant girl, she talks lovingly to it, unaware that her sweetness will soon be returned in kind, though, of course, an alien tentacle plant probably wouldn't understand the word "no".

Nobody Cared

A student learns the hard way that there is something horrible lurking in the janitor's closet-- something otherworldly with strange appendages and one great, gazing eye. She calls for help, but no one comes. Maybe a few people see her suffering and run from it, maybe some particularly fucked up individuals decide to join. In any case, nobody reaches out to the victim and she is left at the mercy of the creature by the complacent bystanders. As a result, the victim decides to avenge herself by luring her classmates and instructors to the closet where the monster lives, letting it violate them while others ignore what's happening.

Under the Bed

On the first night after she moves out of her parents' house, a young woman hears something under her bed. Turns out all those childhood fears are coming true in her adult life-- something dark and mysterious is living in her house with her, and every night she hears it growling and grunting under her bed. Obviously, eventually the monster under the bed gets bolder and comes out to greet the new tenant, regardless of how much she screams.

Anyway, that's it for my request thread. I didn't touch all my bases, but typing on a phone is fucking murder for me, so I'll end it here. Might add more later, who knows? My twisted fantasies shift all the time. I'm also happy to hear any ideas you may have!

Mad World

It started with a twisting around the ankle of a greedy CEO. A few years later, the world is almost unrecognizable. Nature itself seems to be pushing back against humanity-- new evolutions of plant life entrap and violate hikers, insatiable and unrecognizable beasts ambush people daily, and the Anthropocene world is collapsing. Life in this new, terrifying world is fraught with horror and disgust, but still some stubborn humans try to hold onto the fading jewels of their old world, but to no avail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom