Mx Any ~Slushie's Box of Wants~

92524f4f863d7008d15020b7248462f5.jpg

I'm Sophisticated Slushie and welcome to my request thread!

First things first I suppose, I have a few plot ideas and some pairings I'd like to try out, but I am ALWAYS open to new ideas and fun things to try. I love creating fun and unique characters, so sometimes they may be just a little out there. But don't get to scared, they don't bite...well some do but only if you're okay with that kind of thing ^.~

I tend to rp mxm, but I'm definitely down for mxf and fxf. I got love for it all~

Most all of my character are switches. Mwhahha (They take after their dear creator after all)

What am I looking for in writing? Good thing you asked :3 I write and adjust to who I'm rping with. I'm not a big fan of one liners, but I do understand that sometimes it doesn't take much to get ideas and such across so don't think I'll be put off if you can only get a few sentences posted. ^-^ we're all here to have fun ya know. I'm not a stickler on grammar and such, because I'm not all that great at it either >.< Just be able to make sense and we're all good.

Some Rules because we all need boundaries

1. Please don't act like a tree and leave without at least letting me know. I understand things get boring. Been there just like everyone else.

2. I don't do bathroom play, Gore, or Vore. It's a no-go for me, so please don't even ask. (Luckily these are a big NO for most RPers I've played with)

3. I'm not going to be rude to you, so please don't be that way with me. Let's be friends k? :3

Vampire/Angel

Vampire/Vampire Hunter

Dragon/ Human

Shifter
/Shifter (Alpha)

Captive Prince/Crown Prince

Survivor/Survivor (ZOMBIES??)

God/Demon

Demon/Demon Slayer

Harpy
/King of Hell

Human/Demon Prince

Plot Idea 1
~God's of War~
(briefly based around Gena Showalter's series)

A full out tournament is beginning on Earth for ownership. Champions from different realms are sent to Earth to battle until only one champion is left standing declaring victory over the land. What the champion's didn't anticipate is that the humans that already inhabit the realm are not to happy with other beings attempting to take over their world. The story would start with YC and MC meeting. Either can be human or one of the warriors. This RP would involve fighting, sex, and whole lot of badassery.​

Plot Idea 2
My Little Devil ♥

Devils are categorized by the amount of souls they collect. The more souls you have the higher the number you get. MC is a very low ranking devil with only a whooping 10 as a number. MC has a love for humanity and tends to feel sympathy when it comes time to kill them. YC is the next human they are assigned to steal a soul from but this time it's not just their affection for humanity staying their hand. It's something more.
(Prefer this be a MxM with switches^^)

~Montrous~​
Briefly based around Lily Mayne's series
*If you've read Lily Mayne's Montrous series a plus...if not do go read them they are wonnnnnderful <3

Twenty years ago, monsters rose on earth and began a new age of civilization.

One where humans live in military-controlled, cramped and dirty cities along the coasts, and the majority of the United States is known as the Wastes. A lawless, desolate and dangerous place, teeming with monsters that have claimed the land for their own.​

Back
Top Bottom