Fx M or F Take me now. Or I'll take you

Emma332

Moon
Hey there! Thanks for clicking on my thread! So the obligatory little tidbit about myself, I've a couple years of role playing under my belt and I'm fairly competent with my writing abilities. Generally I match my partners writing but please at the minimum reply a good paragraph as I will do the same or usually more, in some plots I can really get into it and drop 6-7 paragraphs although 3 would be a better average. I do get that some more rapid give and take/ back and forth between characters happens and can work well with some partners now and then.

Both guys and girls are more than welcome to message me if they find something interesting. I write female characters primarily unless it's a very small insignificant male character. I can write multiple characters, but it's a lot of work, and I've had it be unrewarding in the past, so if you'd like me to play 8 characters or something please either bring 8 of your own or really bring your A game. On the topic of characters I also don't really want to play your character that you've come up with, just a personal preference, fandoms are kind of an exception.

I feel the need to add that my characters are not just a face claim mask over me, sure I love the smut in stories but I also really enjoy and kind of need to build my characters and let them develop. To do that I generally need a good setting and little backstory, I can come up with it but the plot has to mesh well. And it's for my own little brains sake. I don't want to use the term realistic because I'm totally good with magic and dragons and all other kinds of fictional things. Let's just say for an example that my character is a high school dropout druggie, we probably shouldn't throw her into doing open heart surgery, unless we're expecting a high chance of failure. I know, crazy example but hopefully you can catch my drift.

I do face claims, though I can just describe my characters in the plot as well. Doing starters isn't an issue for me, though some are a little brief with partners I'm trying to feel out and not over step.

But on to some of the things that I'd like to roleplay right now...

***CURRENT***
OK so I have a few great plots going so most of my request thread is closed or taken and I only can take a very limited number of new partners but I've got a couple cravings that I need scratched.

The town prude
What happens when the prudent girl all through school finally hits her whore phase. Perhaps she's a late bloomer or her chasity finally becomes a burden too heavy and once she lets go of her innocence she really jumped off the deep end, her body begging to make up for lost time. I'd like to see multiple partners in this roleplay either older or younger, some age gap fun, risk of pregnancy, and kink exploring for the character. Kind of jumping on any available cock, or pussy, I've no problem putting her against female characters.

The vacation
Tired of cold small town Minnesota life MC gets in contact with yours, a wealthy man of means and power. And she accepts his invitation though a bit naively to his south or central american home, essentially a mansion resort in the tropical climate. Not realizing or caring until she gets there that YC fortune may not have been made by the most legal or conventional means.

Unmatching puzzle pieces
A slight twist on the general zombie apocalypse general plot. We can start at the outbreak or later on when I feel like the twist would really start to come into play. Our characters have survived though most of humanity has not. Having someone to navigate a dangerous unforgiving land is good of course but unfortunately for primal urges our characters are not of the same sexual orientation, I'm good with MxF or FxF as I really only play female main characters. But your guy can be gay or my girl lesbian or a variation of that. Living so closely and the close intimacy of survival could start to push them outside of their original sexual orientation as well as being the only other people they have seen in a long time that wasn't trying to eat them. I'll bring some more detail ideas in the PM's if you're interested.

Cold War Mishap
1986 the Berlin wall is still up, Europe is still on edge for a possible nuclear armageddon. However it's not nuclear warheads that tear europe apart but a US bioweapons lab in France that goes out of control, accidentally releasing a zombie virus. Chaos erupts as well as uncertainty, will the US or Russia use their weapons on the inflicted areas? Will they use the opportunity for a power grab? All while zombies are eating people who are starving in the packed city of Paris. Our characters will need to do what they have to do to survive.

The arrival
No zombies but equally a bit dark. This plot can go many ways and my partner will be just as big an influence on how it goes as I will be. I've a few ideas on how to get my character to central america at the height of the Mayan empire, be it through a time and space rift or an alternate history. But in short a tall, white, blonde hair blue eyed woman will end up in the hands of the Mayans. From there we can decide how it goes, is she worshipped as a god? Treated like a gift for the gods to be sacrificed?

The Chronicle of Paige
Overly simplified this is a girl with daddy issues and an authority figure guy. But I'm looking for something a bit more in depth/complex/messy. A good give and take between the characters. I'll give you the backstory on Paige, we'll start with her Dad leaving her and her mom at age 9 and Paige never knew at the time but her dad left them for a woman younger than her mother, so while also creating a void for a strong male figure in her life it also gave her mom a distain for youthfulness and knowing or unknowingly she took out on Paige with back handed compliments and subtle insults as she began the turn into a young woman. Things like 'one of these days the boys will notice you' and 'dont worry once you start getting boobs guys won't care about your looks'. Not that Paige was ugly, in face she had beautiful eyes and an overall average look. Though she was skinny and never really filled out a bikini top very well but we'll come back to that. Her mother was also critical of whenever Paige tried to do her makeup so she just kind of quit trying. But her mother wasn't really that mean she was working hard to make ends meet and provide for Paige and she did support Paige in an area she truly shined brightly in high school, sports. Paige was a track and soccer star, excelling in both. So this is where she put her energy passion and focus. With her medium length blonde hair always in a ponytail and often wearing athletic apparel she didn't look unusual without makeup, just sporty. The sports bras though as some of the boys joked were pretty much just nipple covers for her as her little perky A/B cups really didn't need to be held down much. This fueled her self image issues and wasn't helped at all when her only high school boyfriend left her for a girl with big DDs. But sports were her outlet, she was good and she got attention and praise from her male coaches filling the void left by her father. But one fateful day one of her teammates fell on her leg in a way that shattered her knee, and her scholarship opportunities. The surgery left a scar that Paige became self conscious about as much as her thin lips. With excruciating pain whenever she tried to run for any period of time Paige's future and self identity were crushed. Having graduated but without college being an option she starts waiting tables to make ends meet although her busty co worker seems to get more tips than her. And here's where you come in! The manager/owner of the restaurant! I'm highly encouraging you to make your own character a bit flawed like Paige, a washed up high school quarterback in a mid life crisis? Divorcee jerk? Older guy? Heavy set? But a complex relationship starts between them. If you're interested PM me and we can hammer out the details 😊

The Darkness
While driving through an especially desolate area the car breaks down unexpectedly and for unknown reasons. They will need to survive the night at least, but they aren't alone. I'm up for playing 'victim' characters, the malevolent force, or both. Still molding this plot out in my head, so if you're interested, PM me and we can work on it together!
That's the end of available plots, below are just for examples of things I've done in the past. But you can skip to the naughty gifs at the bottom if you want.

(CLOSED)
Tour of Europe
So here you can help retain my classy, lady like reputation but also live out some personal fantasies. It's unfortunate that there are a number of things that keep people from really freely sleeping together. I've been lucky enough to travel to Europe though it was not quite the trip it could have been, mainly it was too short but also though I had a number of men hit on me, traveling with family was less than ideal for hooking up, as well as the usual other factors. So I'd like to do a plot in which my character travels on her sexual oddessy, sampling what different counties men have to offer. This is a selfish plot with my partner playing multiple characters though not necessarily at the same time. If you'd like to talk it over just message me 😘

(CLOSED)
Mischief, magic, corruption, oh my!
So I'm still not 100% on details but I've got a pretty good idea of what I want for this. A sorcerer or sorceress uses spells and potions for sexual activities usually to gain power and influence in the surrounding kingdoms with different people who hold power. However unknown to the mage, the magic is being pulled from a dark source, and it's not just a one way connection. The more of this kind of magic used the stronger the connection with the dark power source but it has a secret and its own agenda. I want to hold back a little mystery here, if you're interested message me and we can polish up some of the details.

CLOSED
Hostage
YC takes mine hostage is the short and sweet plot and though I'm thinking of this as a shorter but detailed plot depending on how it ends could extend things. If you're not into violence or non con/dub con this probably isn't the plot for you. As I'm hoping for some darker themes and MC using her body to ensure her survival. And I think it would be kinky if the place was surrounded by police and the media so YC decides to give them all a show they'll never forget, on live tv.

(CLOSED)
The visitors
The general pairing would be human x alien. A fetching young bachelorette (MC) is visited by extra terrestrial beings. Their means can be simple experimentation, host for offspring, or harvesting human fluids for fine potions (or feel free to come up with another reason) at first it's of course a bit startling for the girl but as the encounter continues, she hopefully finds herself enjoying it immensely and maybe after a few encounters begs them to just take her with them. As per most my plots. Open to suggestions and really like building the plot with my partner.

(CLOSED)
The daughter of prophecy
In our world we don't really believe in magic and monsters but what if we are wrong? (MC) born on the alignment of planets and stars we don't even know about was prophesized to open a permanent large portal to our world via her offspring. Now that she is older some of these monsters have created small tears in the fabric though they are of limited time, and they are trying to impregnate MC, as the father of the offspring is prophesized to become the most powerful being in the universe.

(Closed)
Spear of Destiny
Tailored much after the classics of Raiders of the Lost Arc and The Last Crusade, I'm placing this plot in the 1940s under similar conditions. So similar in fact it's practically Indiana Jones fan fiction. However to avoid the need to be completely cannon or anything it can be it's own thing. Main premise being the recovery of the mythic spear of destiny that pierced Jesus side. And of course the pesky Nazis are after it as well. I'm not set on a specific character but have a few in mind. One of a more lead character that is an adventurer, skilled climber and wilderness pathfinder. Or a highly educated subject expert, more knowledgeable on the history but not as ruggedly savvy in the field. To even a possible debutante daughter of a major money backer for a rival expedition, maybe even a german officers daughter. But this should give you a bit of freedom on the kind of character you'd like to play and how their interactions will be. Plot line wise I was thinking on starting chasing down a lead in occupied france and then moving through greece, constantinople, to eventually Syria to recover the relic from a booby traped crypt. Again, I have no strictly set course we can work it together, but I hope this gives you an idea of what I'm looking for.

(CLOSED)
The extra curriculum
So a bit taboo but I'd like to do a plot with a woman (23-30) with a young man (15-16) as I believe is allowed by this site. If you'd be more comfortable we can place the story in a European country where that's very well in the age of consent. Originally I was thinking of a student teacher relationship but I could do some other kinds of pairings with this dynamic as well such as a police officer and a young man that is an informant for her. Or just the neighbor next door. Why would I like to play around in this age dynamic? I think it would be fun to play opposite a teen with raging hormones that are practically insatiable but at the same time has to be a hidden relationship which I imagine would involve a lot of quickies in closets or in cars ext.

(Closed)
Body Swap
Two scientist working on a seemingly simple project are actually part of an experiment themselves that in effective switches bodies with the other scientist. I'd probably prefer MxF on this one as it's the main catalyst of the plot.

(CLOSED)
Amazonian ritual
The Amazons have to get more badass female warriors from somewhere right? I can go futa x female or male x female on this one. One option is that a woman, preferably a warrior from a distant land finds the Amazonian tribe and they decide to bring her genetics into the sacred bloodline and through a ritual one of the Amazons is temporarily turned into a futa for the purpose of impregnating other women of the tribe. But for FxM it would be reversed in some ways as the Amazons would use the man practically as a breeding stallion. Expect fair amounts of bdsm and very mild physical abuse in the means of subduing your character for the ritual.

I'm trying to work up exactly the plot or variation of a plot with a general fantasy setting (think Skyrim, D&D, Witcher, WoW) or a world completely new I or we create. If you want to help me shape up a plot please message me! I'm looking to do some fairly kinky stuff and for an idea on what I'm wanting to play out and drawing inspiration from I'll attach some pictures though many will be VERY NSFW so be warned!

Scooby-doo (NSFW)
Elves and Orcs (NSFW)
Demon (NSFW)
Werewolf (NSFW)
Demon x Nun (NSFW)
Yennifer (NSFW)
Monster (NSFW)
Animal farm (NSFW)
Sansa Stark (NSFW)
Assassin's Creed Syndicate (NSFW)
Rope bunny (NSFW)
AC Valhalla (NSFW)
Skyrim (NSFW)
Female succubus (NSFW)
Male succubus (NSFW)
Wendigos (NSFW)
Ghoul (NSFW)
Barbarian Giantess (NSFW)

Well that has grown into a big messy kinda random list, but I like these things, I think about stuff like this when I'm doing you know... stuff. So building a plot around it would be very doable. It's just a bit off the wall and I figure if it's at the bottom it's only you kinky folks left 😏😜

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom