Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Conquer a world of my creation. GM seeking a player.

katuzov

Fighter of the Nightman
Hello there, thanks for stopping by.

As the title suggests, I’m offering to GM a story in which your character will rise from humblish beginnings to the dizzying heights of power. Your character would come to dominate whatever world we decide on. More on that later,

As for the world building itself, I intend to do most of it, though I will float ideas to discuss with you, and I’d like some input, but at the end of the day, it will be my world. This means that the rules of the game will be based on two things.

First, my understanding of the real world. Things like economics, military strategy and tactics, diplomacy etc. will fall under what makes sense to me. I’m not an expert, I have education in business and history. Before jumping in, assume that you know more than I do, and that I will get stuff wrong. If this is going to ruin your experience, I’d recommend looking elsewhere.

The second criteria for the game’s rules will frankly be based on my kinks. Feel free to peruse my other request threads. Particularly “Magic and Femdom” I am happy to discuss them in detail before jumping in to ensure compatibility, but I’m going to opt not to enumerate them now, in the event that a potential partner wants to try to play “on hard mode.” However, to be clear, this will revolve around Female Supremacy, and Femdom. These will often be more important than the logic guiding the first criteria. I can appreciate that this might turn some people off.

Also, in the event that your character, or characters end up with puzzles to solve (I intend to have some, situations allowing.) I will likely opt for Sudoku, or Chess puzzles as these are what I know best. None of these would be required for completing the “main line” but could be used to earn bonuses.

I’m somewhat flexible on the exact size of the game world. Obviously, in a medieval fantasy setting, a single continent may be the extent of the known world. While a science fiction story might extend to cover an entire galaxy. I’m willing to work out settings with a potential partner,

Obviously, you will have to create at least one character, you are welcome, and in fact highly encouraged to create additional characters. I will shoulder the responsibility for managing all NPCs, major and minor. I can promise at least 1 male pairing for each of your female characters. I am also willing to give playing a female npc a go, if you are interested in some FxF (This would require multiple characters however.)

I would be looking for a slow burn, very long term story. Your main character would start out being rather small potatoes in a vast world, at best ruling a small fiefdom, but possibly being merely a minor noble scrabbling for a sniff of real power. She will face considerable adversity on her rise, and will have to figure out how to survive and thrive in a hostile world.

Last edited:
Bumping, very much craving something that would involve large scale battles, so an interest in tactics and strategy is highly encouraged.

Back
Top Bottom