Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F All superheroines must fall (NSFW)

cabowabo

Super-Earth
d5d443f37eca6994efd903ca29cfb626e18db6fd.png

Doomsday... Bane... Thanos... what does all three have in common? Hmmm... give up? They won! They beat the good guys, they ruined the happy ending. That is what this profile is all about, sexy little superheroines being defeated and put in their place. What does that mean exactly? It means the villaim wins, at leasttemporarily. The heroine fails, and fails badly. Who knows, maybe you just beat the shit out of them? Maybe you trap them, fuck them, enslave them or maybe even something more sinister. That is what happens when the good girl falls, right? This is your universe afterall, my superheroines (preferred viglantes) are just living in it.

I know I have left things a little vague, but do not worry! I am going to clear it up for you. This is our universe, and you can decide the details. Do you want some campy one liners, naive bimbos walking into traps and being bathed in cum? Holy cum shot Batman, lets do it! Do you want them crying, begging for mercy as I torture them? Please Mr. Villain, stop! I cannot take anymore. Whatever you would like i am game for. You just have to let me know, an informed partner makes a more perfect superheroine.

Below is my roster sheet of heroines, which you will see momentarily. You will find a list of worlds in my mulitverse where I keep track of all these heroic failures (none started yet). Feel free to sneak a peak, you dirty girls! Even better, message me and lets me and you build our own world together.

NO HAREMS! Bonus to someone wanting more than just breaking a heroine. Would love some universe building. I've got plenty of villains in mind! Would love to have a world of vigilantes that use high tech gadgets or magical items instead of having powers.

Below are the face claims of heroines I want to play. Feel free to message me, telling me the heroine you want me to play and telling me about them.

26060632.jpg

26060630.jpg

26060631.jpg

26060633.jpg

Oh, and here's my F-List when you want to take things a little more serious!

PS... Something in the nature of the Mr. X comics would be awesome!

4cd9f2354aa72156a14f2f5da4bcba098f100e04.jpg

25881235.jpg

25881241.jpg

25881245.jpg

25881248.jpg

25881251.jpg

25881255.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom