Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Favorite(Eroticfantasy x RedNeck Wolfqueen)

EroticFantasy

Super-Earth
There was a strange new virus. Nobody knew where it came from and noone who knew about it was alive to tell the tale. It swept through the world in months and wiped out the entire human race except for a few who where immune to it. The lucky ones that they called but not so lucky when there were only a few alive. Cities had burnt and dusted in sand like a nightmare movie. No dogs, no cats and hardly human.

Alfred was one among the immune. He was in his late 40s and was not very grateful to survive. He didn't have a purpose to live but he lacked the intention to die. Thus, it put the old man on his lonely path. With his 6' tal and muscular figure, he wandered through lonely cities. He had a bald head, hairy chest and has a Father vibe. A protector for everyone.

Alfred was packed with foods, a shotgun and a ride. He was about to leave the city as the storms are getting heavy in the area and expecting more. He broke into a medical store for essentials but to his surprise ~ there was a desk full of empty food covers, water bottles and at the corner a young girl crouched over the desk scarred at him. A soft smile on his face appeared to find a human. He wasn't social but anyone would be happy to see a moving thing after a lonely month. He sat down the chair opposite to the girl and questioned her as he grabbed some of her eateries and started munching them. ""Name?""

DisguisedSlushyGenet-size_restricted.gif

“ Maddie....” The blonde said as she looked at him , watched him closely. She’d lost her parents to the virus, was one of the immune to it. Of course she missed her parents, any family that had been taken by the virus but now she was alone with a man she barely knew however she felt safe. “ What’s your name sir? “ She asked as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, showed him a picture of her family before she’d been separated from them. Her family had been trying to get out of the city but everyone but her got the virus, died. The only things she had with her were the clothes on her back, a dolly she’d had since she was a child however she was probably sixteen seventeen years old with the mindset of a child.

Alfred sat in silence admiring the young girl. 'Maddie' He repeated along with her in a mumbly tone as he gauged the area around for potential danger. The girl seemed to be harmless and alone. She must have lost his family and friends struggling to survive in the lonely forest. Alfred has a soft spot for young women of 18 year old. He had a daughter once and he lost her. It wasn't a twisted relationship but it left a hole on the man. "Alfred. " He replied but he didn't care to let her know about him. He took a napkin soaked in tinger to dry the wounds on her arm. He threw it over her lap to clean herself. " Are you alone? If you are, you should get going girl. There is a storm heading and if you stay here for the night, you won't survive. "

“ No! This is my home, this is where I’ll stay. I don’t care about the storm!” Maddie said as she cleaned herself up, looked at him wondering if he truly cared or if he just wanted her to think he cared because they were literally the last people on earth. Her family was gone, she had no where else to go, no one to look out for her unless he was going to look out for her which she doubted. This was the first time she’d ever been alone in her entire life, she was scared to death. Her family had alway had her back, she had no idea how to take care of herself. She wasn’t afraid of a little storm, she’d manage to survive with the stuff she had stashed away that he hadn’t found yet.

Last edited:
Alfred was a hungry beast. Within a minute of his arrival, he ate half the food that she had. He had no remorse. He was hungry and they were in an apocolypse. He would do whatever he needed to do to survive. "Why am I not surprised?" He whispered in a tone of mockery as the wind slash against the windows. It was evident that the storms would be worse in a day or two. "I am not forcing you, dear. You can stay here for the rest of your life but you won't last two nights. " He said and picked himself up. He looked around and decided to stay for the night as it would be difficult to travel at night in the storm. "And how exactly are you surviving with such low nutrition?" Alfred with his evil smile kicked at the drawer opening up her etashed food. "That's mine, honey. To your luck, I decide to stay for the night. Make my bed. Will you?" He taunted the young girl but he had no clue that she was a child at heart.

“ Your not very nice! I have my ways of survival... you can make your bed mister” Maddie pouted crossed her arms over her chest, walked over to the corner where she’d set up her own little bed. She sat down, hugged her knees to her chest as she reached for her dolly then turned away from him. He wasn’t being very nice, he sort of scared her so she was going to be a brat just to annoy him to see how long it would take him to realize that although she looked physically sixteen seventeen maybe even eighteen years old she was mentally a child stuck in a teenagers body. So she acted like a child, it wasn’t because of any developmental issues it was because the trauma of losing her family, those that had cared for her had traumatized her to where she didn’t want to act like a teenager or an adult.

Alfred was surprised at her actions. He didn't expect her to play with a dolly like a kid. It seemed odd but cute at the same time. If he had a daughter, she would be like her - Innocent, gullible and naive but it was still too innocent for eighteen year old teen. "What are you girl, 16?" Alfred shuddered as he quickly scanned around the building, ensured his safety and locked all the doors to stop the dust to penetrate inside. Alfred to his surprise dragged the bed that she was using and pulled her down the floor. It was harmless. It was to see her reaction. It was to see if she was acting or she really had an attitude of a child. He settled the bed down over the desk and sat over with a glaring eye. He was waiting for her chilfidh reactionary response. "Go on fight me. " He tried to provoke her.

“ Sixteen yesterday was my birthday...” Maddie said as she glared at him, started kicking her legs like a child would. She knew she’d probably end up kicking him in the stomach or somewhere else but he had taken her from her cozy corner, sat her over the desk. “ Your a meanie!! I don’t like you mister! “ The young blonde crossed her arms over her chest, pouted as she looked down at the floor then back up at him. She knew he was provoking her to see if her child like attitude was real or just an act to get attention, the fact that she’d almost kicked him would probably answer his questions plus the fact that every time he said something she didn’t like she pouted or got mouthy with him. Her mental capacity was probably that of a ten year old maybe younger but it depended on how young she wanted to be.

Last edited:
"Jesus" Alfred sighed realizing her age. "Sixteen?" He repeated in shock and excitemrnt as one of her kicks missed her balls by an inch. If she had hit him, he would hardly wake up for the night. It further showed that she meant no harm and she could kicked him where it hurt. "Okay. Girl. I suggest that you put up with me for the night because I got no where to go in the storm." He said and gently oushed her down the floor to calm her down. He moved on top of her,grabbed her hands to restrain them and floated in air just inches away from her pale face. "Behave or I will tie your hands and legs and will restrain you for the night. "He threatened and calmy waited for her response. He had a feeling that she wasn't gonna be smooth. He followed up. "Is that understood?"

“ Yes sir! Did you think I was older or younger? Lack of nutrition will do that, it’s not because I haven’t wanted to eat it’s just I only had so much, there’s a little more but I refuse to share. “ Maddie said as she ran her fingers through her blonde hair, sighed. She knew being a brat would get her tied up but she needed to eat too, what she had hidden was all that she had left until she could get to the next town. The blonde had nothing else to say to the man he actually scared her, she wanted him gone but they were the only survivors of the virus so she’d have to deal with him if she wanted to get out of the town.

Maddie reminded Alfred of his daughter. She died in the chaos six months back. He loved her dearly and she was also a stubborn girl like Maddie. Alfred smiled and left her free. He stepped back and sat down next to her. After a serious thought, he decided to play by her rules. "You can keep all your food. I won't take them. "He whispered and gently took her hands on his. "But you have to do as I say. It's not safe for you here. You need to come with me and out of town. I will protect you. Will you come with me?" He asked and took the mantle of being his protector. "And you will obedient to my words. If you are, I will take you to the nearest toyrus to get you a big teddy. "

“ Yes sir.” Maddie nodded, smiled as she hugged her dolly then laid her head against his chest. She yawned, fell asleep in his embrace glad that she had someone to look out for her. The fact that Alfred reminded her of her father made her happy, he smelled like her father too which was really really weird. She shrugged it off, let sleep take over cause they would have to leave as soon a dawn broke in order to make it to the next town which was several miles away. Having someone like Alfred to look up to would help her in the long run, she hoped he never left her.

Alfred felt weird that he was training a teenager as a kid. It was odd that she behaved like a child and it was even stupid that he was attracted to her childish behavior. Alfred leaned back and let the young child lean over his chest. He gently brushed her hair and cooed softly for her to sleep. He never imagined doing such activities. He felt good that a girl is dependent on him. He felt superior. He stayed awake most of the night brushing her hair and fell asleep late at night.

Alfred was the first one to wake in the morning. She was curled up like a doll and resting over his arms. He didn't want to wake her up but he was noisy. He lied down and watched her snoore and yawmn with soft muffles. "Morning. " He whipsered over her ears trying to wake her up.

“ Huh what? It’s morning? That’s the best nights sleep I’ve had in weeks maybe even months.” The blonde confessed as she fixed her hair, straightened herself up. She hadn’t slept that good in a long time, it felt good to finally sleep like a baby. Taking out her phone she looked at the time, was amazed it wasn’t dead yet. She started gathering up all the stuff she’d accumulated over time including food and whatever else she already had with it then stuffed it all into a small back pack ,standing up she slid on her sneakers. “ We should probably get going sir! I mean I know it’s not sunrise yet but still.”

Alfred sat up and watched her childish banter. It struck him that she was indeed a child but disguised as a grown woman. He hung his head in shame that she tried to kill an innocent child. He decided to protect her in return for his sins. He walked up to her and brushed her blonde hair playfully. He knelt before her and looked into her eyes ~ the eyes of a child. "We can go and I will let you and teach you to drive but you have to make a pinky promise that you will be obedient. Do only what I say. It's a scary world and you can't be alone. Can you do that, bud?" He asked as he leaned close and pecked a kiss over her rosy cheeks.

“ Yes sir! “ She said with a soft blush as she smiled, put her back pack over her shoulders then waited for him to lead the way. The blonde knew of a Jeep just outside the building, she knew it ran cause she’d tried to use it to get out of town earlier. She missed her parents but Alfred would be her daddy from now on, there was some romantic attraction there but she was under age. However they were the only humans still alive due to the virus taking every one else out but leaving them behind due to being immune, the only reason Maddie was immune was because she’d spent more time then she’d liked to in the hospital as a child. So due to blood transfusions every month until she was fifteen her body had the antibodies to fight off anything she contracted, she’d been on antibiotics when the virus first hit however her injections were over with just as the first strand hit the hospital staff.

"Good girl. "He appreciated as he lifted her up over his arms. He wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She clung tight to him. He took her packs and walked down to his own van. A van that was also a home. It was a tourist can with all amentities from shower, bed and kitchen. Alfred took her inside his van and helped her settle down the bed. "You have a shower little princess. A kitchen. Don't make a mess and I will take you to the nearest toy shop. "Alfred took on a father role and was proud of that. Of course, he was physically attracted to her and more of a care taker than a father. "So. A good daddy deserve a kiss, didn't he?" He joked leaning himself to her.

” yeah he does.” Maddie said as she kissed his cheek and smiled. She grabbed some clean clothes out of her bag, went to take a shower as he had suggested. Washing her body, her hair she grabbed a towel tucking it around her upper body age walked out of the bathroom chewing on her lower lip. Gathering up her clothes she had grabbed she started to get dressed then turned around to get the approval on her choice of outfits from him. She had never really been given a strict dress code so most of her tops stopped just above her belly button, she twisted her hair up into a French twist then secured it with a clip.

Alfred was surprised and aroused as she walked out with just a towel. Truth be told, she might be a kid at heart but she had a voluptous figure with noticeable curves. "You look pretty. "Alfred commented as he grabbed by the waist and pulled her toward him as he was on the bed while she stood infront of him. Alfred wasn't sure if it was appropriate to be thinking romantically of a girl with the mind of a teenager. He convinced himself that the world was shit and there was nothing wrong. "Unlike other teenagers, you are awkwardly silent. Are you happy ? I wanna keep you happy. I had a family ." He paused and continued. "Once but you are what I got now. "He whispered as he pecked her cheeks back.

” Yeah, I'm happy. I'm sorry about your loss, all that. I had a mother a father, two Little sisters they were twins. Lexie, Lylah, they were probably ten when the virus took them. I miss them dearly, the doll I have was theirs. ” Maddie said as she sat down on his lap, caressed his cheek with her thumb. She was pretty sure she knew what was thinking cause the way he had grabbed her waist, there was no one else in the world. Holding his face in her hands she took the initiative, kissed him. Taking his hand she let it guide along her thigh, smiled into the kiss finally pulling back to see how he would react.

Alfred was surprised and shocked at her delicate kiss. He didn't believe that the young child had it in her. Alfred gently snaked his firm arms around her and pulled her further within his grip. "You are mature than you act. "He laughed acknowledging her kiss. He had no clue why she did that or the motive behind that but he wouldn't miss such an opportunity. Alfred after soothing her soft belly moved his hands inside her top and cupped her firm breasts. They had surely developed. "This is when you undress me, little one. Take off my shirt. "He whispered as he roughly massaged her breasts before pulling up the shirt to her neck.

Maddie pulled at his shirt until she was able to lift it up over his head, tossed it aside. Running her fingers over his bare chest she started to kiss his neck, nibble on his ear before meeting his lips with her’s once again. She was a virgin but when you were literally the last people on earth beggars definitely couldn’t be choosers, who better to be her first then her daddy. The blonde was excited to lose her virginity, afterwards they could go toy shopping but fore more then just little kids toys. Lifting her arms so he could take off her top she just smiled at him, chewed on her lower lip between her thighs giving off lots of heat as she sat on his lap.

Alfred smiled bright as she lifted her hands up. She was well prepared that he could ever be. It was cute by a little girl. Alfred pulled off her top and wrapped one of his arms around her fragile figure to hold her with him. "You picked your toy to play with. "He whispered with a soft muffle as he leaned down and layed soft kisses around her belly button before bitting down on the bottom of her bra. He pulled her bra down revealing her perky young breasts with rosy nipples. "You never called me 'Daddy'. Let me hear you say it, princess. "He whispered with his eyes locked onto her before his rough lips lapped over one of her breasts.

” You're my toy daddy! ” Maddie said as she kissed his neck, shoulders then nibbled on his ears. Unbuttoning his pants as she did so she let him feel her smooth thighs due to the lack of underwear, she was already soaked with all the heat coming from between her legs. She didn't mind that her daddy was her toy but she still wanted some dolls, stuffed animals. Her dream was to have a room filled with everything that represented her childhood, which made her feel like could be a little girl all over again instead of being forced to grow up so young. The blonde missed her family, her home but she had a new family and a new home.

"Toy?" Alfred repeated her words with a soft smile and lied down relaxing himself down the bed. He helped little Maddy on top of him with her legs wrapped around his hip and her bare soft ass against his bare belly. Alfred pulled her down to him and elegantly pecked soft kiss over her lips. He slipped his tongue inside her mouth and sucked on her lips. He was gentle as he hadn't enjoyed a woman after the shit broke. She was his first and he didn't want to scare her away. "Daddy doesn't like this shirt. " He joked as he slipped her tender hands inside his shirt signalling her to undress his shirt while he pulled her top to her the neck just above her pale breasts.

Back
Top Bottom