Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Slave [solace & TinaLuv]

solace

Supernova
Cassandra sat back in her chair and looked at the dossier that had been sent to her earlier that evening. She found the redhead to be particularly delightful to look at, although she seemed to be a little old for her tastes, plus she had recently parted ways with a redheaded slave that she had trained for a year. She had grown tired of her ex-plaything and had rid herself of the young woman. Cassandra flipped through a few more pages of the dossier. A brunette of average quality. Another brunette of worse quality.

"Are you shitting me with these? Who the fuck is going to want these?" Cassandra tossed the dossier at her desk next to a phone. The phone spoke.

"Wait, wait, wait...before you hang up, we just got something new...let me pull it up, now."

"You better not be fucking with me..."

Cassandra's cell rang and she reached over to pick it up. After unlocking it, she was graced with the picture of a young woman. She was about to toss her phone down and rip her handler a new one, but paused for a brief second to reconsider. She looked at the picture one last time. There was something about her. Was it her eyes? Was it her innocent youth captured by a fierceness in her soul?

"Did you get it?" asked the man on the phone.

"Yea, I got it."

"Aaaand?"

Cassandra waited a moment longer as if she were still in thought. Perhaps she could bump down the price she would have to pay for this one, but when no offer came from her handler, she accepted.

"I'll take her. Funds will be directed into your account. Send the crew over and dump her in the basement, the usual spot. It will be ready when you get here."

"It was nice doing business with you Miss Varanka."

The cage was already cleaned by the time the men dumped the young woman in it. The basement room was dark and would be until Cassandra thought it prudent for her new trainee to see her new home. It might as well have been a cage within a box. There was no food and water waiting. Her trainee was going to have to earn it. Cassandra fixed a camera on a tripod and aimed it at the cage. In this way, she could keep tabs while she was away. The speaker was fixed next to it so she could communicate.

Cassandra did not visit her slave that night, nor did she that day. No water and no food were given. The young woman was only given the clothes she came in with. Nothing more, nothing less. When night came, Cassandra was sitting at her desk once more. She watched the young woman all that day. She performed as was to be expected, but Cassandra would quickly see if this one could remain interesting. If not, well, she still had six more days before the return policy was up.

"Hello and welcome to your new home," Cassandra said after pressing a button on her desk that connected her to the speaker in the basement. "While you are here, there are a few rules, but we'll go over them another time. For now, are you hungry?" Let's see just how quickly it would take before this one broke down.

Mindy tossed and turned....it was too hot in her apartment bedroom and her hours got cut at work so she had no choice but to wait till daytime when the temps climbed. She laid on top of the covers wearing what she was planning on wearing later that evening when she planned on going out with friends...a black and yellow plaid short skirt, thigh highs with lace tops and a black see through top.

The 19 year old finally fell asleep, not realizing she had forgotten to lock the back door...it was a mistake she would never forget.
The two man team wearing black ski masks snuck in the apartment, creeping silently to the bedroom. They had been cyberstalking the young girl for a week and this was their golden opportunity.

They pounced on the unsuspecting victim, quickly duct taping her mouth shut before she could scream for help. As she struggled, they were still able to tie her ankles tightly together, hands bound behind her back.
"Take a pic and send it to Madame," one said to the other....the picture was taken and the two men tied her to a chair, waiting for the potential buyers to put in their bids.

Madame Cassandra, as she had done time and again, easily outbid the others. The men got a text message, nodded their heads and chloroformed their still struggling victim. She passed out quickly and they loaded her into the van and sped off.

Minda woke up from the chemical fog in utter darkness....as she tried to get up she immediately realized her hands were bound behind her back, feet still tied. She felt around and realized she was locked in some sort of a cage.....A CAGE!!!

"HELP!," she screamed...."HELP MEEEE!!!"
She struggled, bumping against the bars, trying to make as much noise as she could. She screamed as she yanked frantically at the ropes....
But no one came....no one. That first night was pure hell.

The next day she screamed, struggling valiantly before she began to cry and whimper. Where was she?...who wanted to do this to her? what would happen to her?
It wasn't until the start of the following evening Minda heard the voice of her captor.

"Yes, I'm hungry as hell," she replied to the disembodied voice. "NOW, LET ME OUTA HERE!!!!....HEEEELP...!!!"

Cassandra's lips curled upwards into a smirk as she watched and listened to the brat. She certainly had some spunk in her, but that was what she liked in a new playmate. It wasn't so much that ferocity she enjoyed, but rather the process of taking her down to that obedient little plaything. She was going to thoroughly enjoy making this girl into a slut.

"Rule number one," Cassandra spoke plainly for her captive to understand, "you do whatever I say. If you don't do that, you don't eat. Understand?" She waited for acknowledgement before continuing further. "You need to understand that your life hangs by a very thin balance. I am more than capable of leaving you down there to starve and I will think nothing of it. I will your savior and, at the same time, your devil. I will nurture you and punish you. From this moment forward, you are my property to do what I please. I paid money for you and I am capable of disposing you like a little tampon, if need be."

Cassandra waited a brief moment before continuing. "Rule number two: you will only refer to me as Mistress or Ma'am. Likewise, you will no longer have a name because you do not exist outside of that little cage you are trapped in. If you understand the situation you are in, then please acknowledge and we will get to the part where you earn your meal for the day."

Cassandra waited once more. "Now, there is a camera right there in front of your cage. I can see everything you're doing, even in the dark. This week, in order to earn your food, you are going to look right at that camera and masturbate." Cassandra continued to smirk as she watched her little slave. This would truly be a test. How far was the brat willing to go to preserve that little sense of decency she still had? It was time for her to realize her new position in this world.

Mindy continued to grab at the bars of the cage and shake them. Thankfully she still had her clothes on, but for how long?
"No.....NO," she said, almost sobbing when she heard the voice say that she was now owned property.....

She stared at the video camera mounted at the front of the cage. She still hadn't seen her captor in person but obviously the woman was keeping a close watch on her and could see everything, including every inch of her cage prison.
How could her life turn so quickly?....one minute she was a barrista at a local coffeehouse, the next, she was locked away, imprisoned in a cage like an animal....who would do this to her?

She shook her head.
"If I ever get out of here," she said...."So help me...."

But it was just empty threats....her captor held all the cards. She scooted away from the front of the cage toward the back, pulling her thighs up to her waist and wrapping her arms around them.
Her stomach was growling....she was hungry.

Mindy looked at the camera aimed right for her. For over an hour she sat in the corner....finally she sighed, scooted to the front of the cage and began whimpering. She pulled her plaid skirt up, sat with her legs open and pulled her panties to one side. She felt so dirty doing this but she had to eat.
She inserted a finger inside her pussy and began to masturbate....

Cassandra watched as the brat continued to struggle with her current situation. That was fine. It was better to get that sort of nonsense out of the way in the beginning. If she should ever be embarrassed because of some outburst at a social gathering, then her status would drop faster than a raindrop. She waited and observed. At the end of the hour, she was not disappointed.

Through the camera, Cassandra saw the brat scoot towards the front of the cage. The brat was finally at her peak. The show was about to begin. As Cassandra watched the young girl spread her legs, exposing her panties, she couldn't help but feel aroused. She wasn't able to see the details of the girl's panties, what color they were, what pattern, or even their style. She would get to that later and, in time, dress her up herself. Instead, Cassandra was going to enjoy the show.

She propped her legs up on her desk and spread them apart. Her fingers went underneath the skirt she was wearing and pulled a pair of white lace panties. She placed them on the desk next to her feet and leans over to open a drawer. Even without looking inside, she could feel the vibrator waiting for her there.

With her legs spread, she brings it between her legs and rubs it against her moistening slit. A sigh escapes her mouth as she watches the brat play with herself. Up and down, she rubs herself with her pink vibrator. She is wet and rightfully so. She turns on the speaker, allowing one way communication. She wants to hear the brat, in all of her fear and pleasure.

Mindy tried to avoid looking at the camera while she slipped a finger inside her pussy and began to masturbate....it felt wrong enough to be forced to do this to herself, leave alone knowing a unseen stranger was watching her. Knowing it was a woman didn't help much, since Mindy was hetero.

In and out she slipped her finger, eyes closed. After a while it actually began to feel good....very good.....
After a few minutes she began to pick up some speed....

Mistress," she begged...."please....please don't make me have an orgasm...."
It felt so humiliating yet so nice. She rubbed her finger up against her G spot. After a while her legs began shaking....she held back as much as she could but after a while she couldn't hold back any longer.

"Mistress," she begged...."please....please, I don't want to do this.....I don't.....'UUUUUUGH!!!!'
Mindy came, nectar dripping onto the cage floor.

Cassandra watched and her own hand mirrored the brat's. The only difference was the vibrator in her hand and after a few minutes, she turned it on. She pushed against the vibrator and it slipped into her wet folds without any resistance. She cried out as pleasure invaded her body. With her other hand, she dug into her blouse to grope at one of her breasts and play with its nipple. She continued to listen to the brat's moans and how she begged to stop. The brat didn't know, but she probably would be hard pressed to stop if Cassandra gave the order anyways.

"Do it," she whispered to herself, not that the brat could hear her. Her pleasure was building. Soon it would burst forth like a dam filled over capacity. She heard the brat begging again and it only turned her on even more. Then, it happened. She heard that unmistakable sound, the sound of a woman reaching her orgasm. Cassandra cried out one last time as she pumped the vibrator into herself. The intense stimulation hitting her clit pushed her well over the cliff and she came. The waves of pleasure crashed into her over and over again, but it only lasted for a couple seconds, after which, the intense vibrations made it uncomfortable for her. She pulled the vibrator out and tossed it on top of the desk, her juices splattering over the hard wood top. She was left gently caressing her breast and wet slit. She took great care of the tender flesh and for a long minute, she was lost in the afterglow of her orgasm.

When she came to, she brought her feet off of the desk and stood up, taking great care not to do so quickly lest she get dizzy. She pulled her panties back up her legs and savored the feeling of wetness meeting cloth. She left the vibrator on her desk. She would attend to that in the morning. For now, it was time to feed the brat.

The brat's meal consisted of a simple TV dinner, some processed meat thing with mashed potatoes and what looked to be like corn. It would serve its purpose in keeping the brat nourished. When the meal was heated, she went down into the basement. Stairs led down to a door. The basement itself was just a simple storage unit. The dungeon beyond was were she kept her playthings. There was a loud click as she turned on the light in the basement. It would be bright enough to outline the door leading into the dungeon where the brat was kept. She opened the door and let the light drift in. Her silhouette would show no detail, even as she walked over to the cage.

"Good girl," Cassandra said plain and simple. "We'll go again tomorrow and follow the same procedure. You will masturbate for your meals. Do you understand?"

If the brat understood and remembered to use the appropriate title, then Cassandra would set the tray of food down, leaving it for the brat and leave. There would be no utensils, but there would be napkins for cleaning. Cassandra left the dungeon, closing the door and turning off the lights in the basement, and went back upstairs to go to bed.

It was pitch black in the basement, so when the light came on from just one naked bulb it was as if blinding ray hit the room.
Mindy blinked, trying to get her eyes reaccustomed.
A woman appeared coming down the steps. Judging by her voice, it was HER, the same one she had been listening to, the same disembodied voice.
The woman came up to the cage and was carrying food in an aluminum tray. She placed the tray up against the bars of the cage....as she moved close, Mindy could smell the aroma of wet panties....she knew the woman was watching...was she getting off while watching her captive masturbate?

"Please Mistress," she begged...."Let me go..."
The woman ignored her but instead told her that she would have to masturbate for her meals. It wasn't a painful demand but it was humiliating as hell....the idea of pointing her pussy at the camera and fingering herself to please a strange woman didn't set too well with her.
But Mindy was trapped. She was locked in a cage in a basement and the girl wasn't stupid....she knew this was only the start of her captivity. What else awaited her later?

She vowed to escape at the first chance she got....but in the meantime, she had to go along with things.
"Yes Mistress," she whispered hoarsely....all her screaming and yelling made her voice crack....
"I understand...."

Cassandra slept well that night. Thoughts of the brat rubbing at her panties filled her mind all throughout her sleep. When she woke up, she was refreshed. She performed her morning routine and went downstairs to fix a cup of coffee. She brought her tablet with her and opened an app that would allow her to spy on her imprisoned slave. It had been over 12 hours since she arrived. It was time to introduce another routine.

After finishing her cup of coffee, Cassandra went into the basement. The loud click indicated that the room was lit. The dungeon room, however, would only see the outline of light through the cracks in the door. She lingered in the basement, looking through a collection of collars and leashes. She chose a simple collar and leash.

When she was ready, she opened the door into the dungeon, letting all the light in. Whether or not the brat was ready didn't matter to her. "Wake up." In one hand, she held the collar with the leash attached. In the other, she held her cup of coffee, casually sipping it now and again. "Get up on your knees and put your hands behind your back. When I open this cage, you will crawl out and resume that position. I have something for you."

The light from the basement room prior to this one made it easy for Cassandra to see the brat. She opened the door to the cage by unlocking it with a key. "Get out and get on your knees." To make sure the brat didn't try to make a bolt for the door, she stood in front of the cage door, allowing only enough room for her to get out.

Mindy slept very little that night....the floor of the cage had very little padding and the basement quickly got cold after dark. She slept curled up in a ball in the corner of the cage, whimpering....no one would find her, she doubted anyone was even looking for her.

The light blinded her in the morning....she heard the sounds of heels clicking as they came down the basement stairs. She was both relieved and scared that her owner was coming.
'OWNER'!.....now, that was a word she never thought she'd ever say....in this day and age, girls were still being kidnapped and bought like cattle....there she was, locked in a cage.....

The woman unlocked the cage, blocking it with her body...apparently she had a suspicion that her captive might try to make a run for it, and she was right.
Mindy crawled on her knees out of the cage, staying in that position with her hands behind her back. She saw the collar, knowing it was for her. She continued to whimper. Then, this was it....she would officially belong to this woman. Mindy was to become her sex slave.

Cassandra leaned over and fastened the collar onto the brat's neck. It was a tight fit, but one that wouldn't restrict the girl's air in any way. When the collar was fastened, she secured the leash to the front of the collar. "Good. You learn quickly. I expected as much and I'll expect a lot more before I'm through with you. Let's go. You can crawl." Cassandra tugged at the leash to pull the brat along.

They went deeper into the darkness. The dungeon room was bigger than what could be first perceived. Since it was darker further back, it would be very difficult to see the various equipment Cassandra had set up in her dungeon. She led the brat over to a corner hidden in the darkness. There was a toilet there, as well as some toilet paper and a sink with everything needed for oral hygiene. "You may do your business here and while I don't relish watching you take a piss, I do understand it is a necessity. See, I'm not such a heartless bitch after all."

Cassandra waited for the brat to finish her business, both on the toilet and at the sink before tugging on the leash. She walked, while the brat crawled. They took a trip through the darkness around the dungeon. The brat might be able to distinguish some detail on some of the equipment, whether it was a rack of whips and other flogging tools, a bondage horse, or the rack with cuffs fastened in an x shape. There were also various sex toys sitting on shelves along the wall, but the details of these would most assuredly be obscured by the darkness.

They circled around the room while Cassandra casually sipped her coffee. When they got back to the cage, Cassandra instructed the brat to go inside, even though she was still holding on to the leash. Once inside, Cassandra pulled on the leash until the brat was up against the bars. She reached through and undid the leash.

"I'm going to be gone all day. When I get back, I'll feed you, if you're ready that is, unless...you want to put on a show now?"

Mindy stayed motionless as the woman locked the collar around her neck and clipped on the leash....if there was ever any doubt what the girl was, there wasn't anymore....she was now the woman's pet, her slave.
The woman tugged on the leash, forcing Mindy to crawl on all fours obediently behind her....if she was thankful for anything, at least she was able to keep her clothes on. For how long, who knows.....

Despite the one naked light bulb the basement still had much in the shadows. As the woman led her around, Mindy's tits swaying from beneath her transparent top, she tried to figure out what all the things were in the room and how many of them would be eventually used on her.
Thankfully there was a toilet and sink. She wasn't crazy about being watched as she pissed and emptied her bowels but nature was calling and she had no choice.

The cage was waiting for her, the door open.
"Please Mistress," she begged....'not the cage again?....if I did, would you let me out?"

There was no doubt that the brat was going to go back in the cage. There would be no arguments. There would be no negotiation. She belonged to Cassandra and would have to do what she was told. Cassandra reached in and pulled the brat by the hair, bringing her face against the bars.

“You do not get a say in this. You do as you are told. No questions asked.”

Cassandra let the brat go and looked at her watch. “You know what. You can go without breakfast and lunch today. When I get home, we’ll see just how compliant you are.”

With that, Cassandra left. The lights in the basement were turned off allowing no more light from the other room to penetrate into the dungeon. The brat was alone and although the camera was still watching, there wasn’t anything she could do to gain Cassandra’s favor.

Cassandra readied herself and left the house. She was CEO of her own fashion brand V&T, or Varanka and Thompson. Thompson was her partner in crime and also the one who opened her world up to the Society. She taught Cassandra everything she knew by example. Cassandra rose through the ranks in the Society and eventually earned the right to train her own girls. She had gone through seven girls ober the years, had even shared two with Thompson.

"I hear you have a new plaything. How is she? Have you broken her in yet?"

Cassandra was in a private call with Thompson. The older woman was overseas in Europe somewhere. Cassandra couldn't recall if she wad there in business, pleasure, or just to flaunt her money around.

"Of course You haven't. You like to take them slowly. I know all your tricks, Cassy. Do I at least get a video or picture?"

Thompson sure did like to tease, but just the same, so did Cassandra, and she learned from the best. "You know that if you want to see, you'll have to come for a visit, maybe even stay the night."

"You sure do know how to tempt this old gal, I'll give you that much. Take care and try not to burn the house down."

The rest of the day was uneventful and the "house" did not burn down. She pulled into the house around 6. She did not go to the dungeon, or even the basement. She relaxed for a while, even ate dinner. When she was ready, she went to her desk, wearing soft lavender colored pajamas. She started watching the brat for a few minutes before turning on the speaker.

"I imagine that you must be starving by now. When you're ready for dinner, you may begin." Tonight, however, was going to be different. Cassandra was going to take her time and play with the brat.

Mindy waited until the woman left and the lights went out....she began grabbing at the bars of the cage, rattling as she cried out...
"NO!....PLEASE....LET ME OUT!....DON'T MAKE ME STAY IN HERE AGAIN...."
with the light out and no other light outside the door, it was again pitch black, dark enough that Mindy had by now started to lose track of time....9am....noon...4pm...it didn't matter, it all was the same.

She couldn't see the camera not more than a dozen feet away but she knew she was being watched. Again,she was glad she wasn't naked even though the woman had already watched her masturbate.

Hours passed.....suddenly the voice of her captor was heard again.
It was the same requirement she was told she must follow if she wanted nourishment. Sighing and whimpering, she scooted up to the front of the cage, opened her legs and pulled her panties to one side.
She started sobbing as she slipped a finger inside and began to masturbate.

"Stop."

It was Cassandra's first command, a test to see if she would be obeyed. She flipped a switch on her desk and suddenly, a spot light above the cage turned on casting a bright white light. The monitor showed the brat in full color. "Take off the skirt."

Cassandra's eyes were glued to the monitor. Panties and undergarments were a thing for Cassandra. What color did the brat wear? What style? What pattern? What material? With a glance, she would be able to tell. If the brat did as she was told, then Cassandra would say, "You may proceed," but if the brat seemed to be getting into it, at least enough to orgasm, then she would stop her. Cassandra was going to take her time with this one and she was going to put the brat to the test.

Mindy was relieved that she got the command. As much as she was starting to enjoy the feeling she got when fingering herself, the fact that she was being forced to do it just to eat revolted her, leave alone letting a total stranger see her pussy.

Still sobbing, at first she shook her head in some sort of feeble defiance but then reached behind and unzipped the skirt, pulling it down then finally off, revealing her panties....they were pink with black lace trim, a delicate looking inch long ribbon in the front on the elastic band.

Since she wasn't ordered to continue, she stopped and sat there crosslegged, waiting to see if she would get further orders. she still had on her black sheer see through top minus a bra and hoped against hope that she would'nt be told to strip totally naked.

“Good. Put your legs through the bars and grind yourself against.”

Cassandra continued to watch. Seeing the brat in a pair of cute pink panties was enough to make her wet. Her hand lingered along the waistband of her pajama pants, but she resisted the urge to touch herself. How long would she be able to last before caving in?

This time, Cassandra would not stop the brat from reaching her peak.

Mindy spread her legs, sticking them out through the bars, grabbing one bar and began rubbing her crotch up against it....she wasn't getting aroused---yet---but she continued to look straight at the camera. She knew her captor was watching her, her pink panties mashed up against the pole.
Up and down she slid for who knew how long until finally she began to feel some arousal. Finally a wet spot appeared on her panties. How much longer would she be told to do this?

The voice stayed silent....obviously she was expected to keep going.
On and on she went, her pussy lips seperated by the bar. Finally she felt an orgasm building up inside her.

"Mistress.....I'm......I'm going to cum....do you want me to.....'UUUUUUGH!!"

Cassandra couldn't take much more. Her fingers casually slipped into her pajama pants and the tips of her fingers pressed against floral pattern panties she wore. She only used the tip, never delving in to full penetration. The teasing was worth the build up. Her eyes stayed focused on the brat's actions, the way the panties mashed up against the bar. Eventually, she became desperate for more and allowed two fingers to penetrate while the palm of her hand rubbed at her clit.

The brat announced that she was about to cum. Cassandra wasn't ready for that just yet. "No. You may not cum, yet." Her breath was heated as were her words. In her room, she began to moan. Her fingers pumped inside of her faster and the build up for her release increased, but she was not quite there yet.

She stood up and leaned against the desk. Her head looked forward into the monitor as her hands reached behind and pulled her pajama pants down to her knees. Her panties were wet from the mixture of arousal and desperation. She continued to play with herself and in that moment, she knew she was there.

She reached for the button connecting her to the speaker and pressed it. "Do it...cum..." she breathed out and just as she reached her peak. Her body tensed and then shook as waves of pleasure overtook her.

Mindy kept going, doing her best to hold back the orgasmic tide she felt was approaching.
The voice finally told her to cum and within seconds she did....the woman's voice sounded almost frantic, panting.
Was she doing something to herself as her slave was climaxing?

MIndy shuddered as she screamed, her panties now with a dripping wet spot. She paused after she came, waiting for whatever the next order would be.

No further orders came. Cassandra relaxed in the afterglow of her orgasm. She let it linger there for a minute before pulling up her pajama pants. The subtly cold wet feel of wet panties greeted her. After washing her hands, she went into the kitchen and fixed the brat her dinner. It was the same as last night's, but it would still serve its purpose.

With the tray in hand, she went downstairs to the basement. The loud click signaled the activation of the light in the basement. She opened the door into the dungeon and stepped in, setting the tray down in front of the cage. She bent down and picked up the skirt the brat had discarded. She could smell the faint odor of sex permeating from it.

"I will be back in 30 minutes," she announced before leaving the dungeon. She left the light on in the basement, but not much light would penetrate through the cracks of the door.

When she was back upstairs, Cassandra brought the skirt up to her nose and breathed in. She could smell the arousal, the sweet juices, coming off the piece of clothing. She leaned against the counter as her free hand went between her legs, pressing against her own wetness. Doing so brought back so many memories that should have stayed locked away in her mind, but there was so much pleasure to be found in that forbidden place. Cassandra opened her eyes and came back to reality. She threw the skirt away in the trash bin.

Mindy heard the sounds of the light flickering on and the door opening....the woman went down the steps, placing a food trsy just outside the cage so she could reach it.
Every time her captor came down Mindy hoped she would finally release her from the cage but so far it hadn't happened.

This time she left the light on, just enough for Mindy to actually see the food. She ate like a ravenous animal.....once done she was going to wipe her hands on her skirt but realized the woman had taken it with her.
Why did she take the skirt?....she still had on her wet panties and her black see through top so she still wasn't nude but the room felt cold.
She went to the far corner of the cage, curled up in a ball and looked around her. There was no way out....

Her eyes were slowly getting adjusted to the dim light and began to see some of the devices and apparatus in the room. Much of it was padded and Mindy guessed a victim would be strapped down on her knees or flat on her back.....but what was these used for?

Cassandra took a shower and savored the hot water against her skin. She used only the best and softest soap that smelled of jasmine and vanilla. By the time she was finished, it was time to let the brat out. She wore only a white cotton robe and a pair of plain white satin panties. A towel was wrapped around her hair to assist it with the drying process.

After she was doing moisturizing her skin, she went downstairs into the basement and opened the door into the dungeon. She took the leash that she had used earlier that morning from the hook next to the door and walked up to the cage. Before talking to the brat, she discarded the finished dinner tray. "Get on your knees and put your hands behind your back." Cassandra unlocked and opened the cage door where she waited to attach the leash to the collar the brat wore.

Once that was finished, she would take the brat over to the toilet and sink where she could do her business. When that was finished she would take the brat for a walk around the dark dungeon.

Back
Top Bottom