Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lands of the Demon King (Homebrew System, Noncon Heavy)

Morathor

Supernova
EDIT: We have enough players to get started, but are still open to up to three more. Please check out the rules, OOC, and profile threads:

Rules Thread

Profile Thread

OOC Thread

The Basics
I'm looking for 3-6 female characters (player gender does not matter) for an RP using my homebrewed system, Despair and Desire. I've run a couple of games in this system already, and continued to refine it based on how well or poorly it has worked. Generally, the system is modeled somewhat off of D&D fifth edition, but streamlined somewhat for forum play, and geared towards the characters being eventually defeated, captured, and raped. If that doesn't interest you, this will not be the RP for you.

The Premise
((Inspired by Curse of Strahd.))

While you were on a journey, you found yourself alone and lost. You may have been traveling the woods in a dense fog and couldn't find the path, or perhaps you were lost at sea. Whatever it was, you ended up in a strange land you've never been to, one you've probably never heard of, and you've found a mysterious mark tattooed (or perhaps branded) somewhere on your body.

Cautiously asking around, you soon learn that you are in a land ruled by a powerful demon lord, and that he does not allow anyone to leave his domain. Few have dared to defy him, and those who have stood against the demon have all failed. The luckiest of them are dead; others are made slaves to his lust and cruelty. But the mightiest rebels, the ones that have come closest to toppling the tyrant, face the worst fate of all: they are corrupted, twisted into his loyal generals, as a warning to the people not to rebel, not to hope, to accept despair.

But you don't accept anything. You are quite the dangerous individual in your own right--a great warrior, a powerful sorcerer, a lethal assassin. You aren't prepared to give up just yet. You've found a couple other new arrivals, and you're going to team up with them to take down this demon lord, and any general that gets in your way.

Or you're going to fail and face the fate of so many before you. You may even be made into a general yourself before this is all over.

The Kinks
This is a group RP and everyone's going to come in with their own kinks and limits. I will try my best to accommodate those; depending on how the group turns out, it might mean that certain scenes will be played out in separate, private threads, or that after falling in battle a captured character is handed off to a different enemy than the one that caught them. However, there are certain kinks it's going to be hard or impossible to avoid without completely rebuilding the setting and system. Also, I have some limits of my own; please don't expect those to show up if I'm involved in the scene. (You're welcome to do scenes between players that don't involve me.)

Anyway, the following kinks will be included:
--Noncon/rape/dubcon
--Corruption
--Nonsexual violence/pain
--Bondage/wrestling/tentacles
--Drugs/aphrodisiacs

And I won't be dealing with any of the following:
--Scat/watersports
--Underage/loli/shota
--Gore

Beyond that, I'll try to be accommodating and include things that the players will enjoy, at least for their own scenes. (I'll admit I'm a little on the fence about male PCs and incest but I can try if someone really wants to.)

Optional Rules
Despair and Desire has a lot of optional rules to customize it for a particular playgroup, setting, or tone. We can discuss which of these we want to use, but here are some I think would be good:
--Safe Haven: Basically this is a checkpoint system; at certain points in your journey, usually after a boss battle, you'll have a chance to rest and recover a little before plunging back into the thick of things.
--Purity: By default, the game has sex and arousal as pure roleplay--no mechanics, no dice, no numbers. But I think it might be fun to include these rules detailing arousal, orgasms, and sexual combat.
--Last Stand: This allows you to sacrifice your character in order to get the rest of the party out of a pinch. Its intended use would be if you encounter a particular enemy that you're really keen to play out a bad end with, you can basically give up and let yourself lose, without endangering the rest of the party. However, I've also found it very helpful when a player has to leave the game; it gives their character an exit that moves everyone forward while also raising the stakes.
--Stamina: This basically gives you an MP bar for special moves, although even if you don't take any special moves that cost stamina, you can still use it to heal yourself.
--Sanity: Instead of a character being out of the game forever once they're defeated, this implements more of a "three strikes you're out" rule, where defeated characters can be rescued after their bad ends. However, each of those ends will leave its mark on the character, making them more vulnerable to the next defeat, until finally they are beyond saving.

So, what do you think? Anyone interested? Anyone have questions?

Last edited:
I would be interested...
... but would need some idea and help with character creation.

Depending on the other characters, I am thinking of playing a Paladin... Armed, Armored, able to heal herself and others, mostly Strenght and Stamina focused...
The optional kink is that she could start out as a he, so transformations... Otherwise I would only add bestiality, as in all those nonintelligent 'monsters' or just plain creatures could be included... Oh, and I do hope bondage includes all kinds of interesting toys, apparatuses, even sexual traps...

I can definitely help with character creation. I have a lot of pre-made abilities, and even entire pre-generated characters. You'd probably still want to do a little customization, but they can be good starting points. (The pregens all use the base rules, though, so part of the customizing would be adapting to use stamina and other optional rules.)

I can certainly see the demon lord wanting to see some of his enemies transformed, and he certainly has the power, but not all of his subordinates do. So it might be hard to incorporate into a bad end, for example if your character gets captured by some big bestial monsters. However, if you wanted the transformation to occur right at the start, maybe in the proccess of coming to the land, or as a punishment for some act of defiance, that could probably work.

For bondage my thoughts first turn towards ropes, chains, leather straps and manacles, but I'd be willing to incorporate more elaborate setups as well.

This... seems... amazing!

It’s a great way for me to get back into RPs, allows for plenty of variance in characters, and hammers very hard on several of my top kink buttons. I may not enjoy non-con in more classic style rps, but for this it really lets the kink shine.
Also, the bondage mentioned by ChrisGabriel is a big kink of mine, as well as the major kinks already mentioned in your main post. The sexual combat idea sounds like a lot of fun!

I’ll give a good look throughthe rules, and start coming up with a character!

I can definitely help with character creation. I have a lot of pre-made abilities, and even entire pre-generated characters. You'd probably still want to do a little customization, but they can be good starting points. (The pregens all use the base rules, though, so part of the customizing would be adapting to use stamina and other optional rules.)

I can certainly see the demon lord wanting to see some of his enemies transformed, and he certainly has the power, but not all of his subordinates do. So it might be hard to incorporate into a bad end, for example if your character gets captured by some big bestial monsters. However, if you wanted the transformation to occur right at the start, maybe in the proccess of coming to the land, or as a punishment for some act of defiance, that could probably work.

For bondage my thoughts first turn towards ropes, chains, leather straps and manacles, but I'd be willing to incorporate more elaborate setups as well.

So, 'level 5'? Seeing that the pregens are...

I am thinking, maybe he was foiling the demon lords plan and foothold - possibly with his whole order, or at least with enough henchmen - at another place/dimension. So to have the last laugh, the demon lord pulled through the whole group, and while the weaker and lower level henchmen got easily turned into other things, but he was a leader among them, pure, strong... So the demon lord made sure he had a body that would be easier to broke his will with... So, the main man to woman transformation is over, but not all the changes are finished.

As (s)he loses stats, the body changes more, or collect new weaknesses. Defeat/bad ends/last stand would mean the change(s) is permanent, would be the base for any further change...

Paladin Level: 5
Strength: +2 Finesse: +0 Will: +1 Stamina: 3 Purity: 4 Sanity: 3
Basic Attack: Holy Blade-- Roll +Strength to hit. Deals 1 Strength damage.
Default Defense: Plate Armor-- 10+ Strength
Special Attack: Holy Smite-- Roll +Will to hit. Deals 1 Strength damage, or 2 Strength damage when used against a demon. This attack has advantage against demons and undead enemies. You may only use this attack once per turn.
Special Action: Lay on Hands-- You or an ally in melee range recovers 1 Strength (not to exceed their maximum). You may only use this twice per scene. You may use this out of combat.
Passive Ability: Warded Warrior-- Any time your Will is higher than your Strength, use it for your default defense instead of your Strength.
Weakness: Conductive Armor-- Electrical effects have advantage against you.

This kind of works, just would add to it because the changes - but it can be something in game.

Last edited:
@Davian_Veq: Glad to have you on board. With any luck we'll be able to pick up a third player; I'm checking with some folks I think might be interested, but we'll see what comes of that.

@CrhisGabriel: Yeah, we'll start at level 5. And the paladin you've got there works fine, but if more tweaks suit you then feel free to make them. (One idea might be to switch Lay on Hands from a "twice per scene" ability to a "costs 1 stamina" ability.)

Love the backstory concept, I can definitely work with that. So your paladin has been transformed into this new, more feminine form, and will probably be further transformed when defeated. If we use the sanity rules, they already include mechanics for characters to gain new disadvantages and stat penalties after defeat, so that seems to work well for what you have in mind.

---
Speaking of which, I have updated the google doc to include the Sanity rules (previously referred to as the Second Chance rules), and updated the original post to match. Basically this means that instead of defeat being one and done, you would have more of a "three strikes you're out" thing. I think that will work well with this scenario to create a more coherent narrative, since we'll be able to keep characters around longer without having to sacrifice the sex scenes that come with defeat.

Okay, that's enough people to at least get started, so I went ahead and made the OOC thread. Profiles and rules threads will probably be coming tomorrow, but for now anyone who wants to can hop over to the OOC thread to hang out.

I am interested in joining this game if you are still accepting people. I think I’ll play a channeling warlock whose patron is a Fae Lord. I might have her as a seductress character, since I can attack Purity as well.

I like all the same kinks and have the same limits, though I don’t particularly need non-sexual pain described in too much detail. I will work on my character sheet.

Back
Top Bottom