Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Long term, smutty, Hopepunk harem adventure. (NSFW Links)

Succuboi

Moon
Preface: I've had several RPs already fall out on this site so I hope you understand my being picky about deciding who to invest time and effort into. That being said, if I interest you by all means hit me up. Just please don't take it personally if I don't get back right away.

So I'm looking for a specific type of setting, with a mostly flexible plot. This will be long term, with equal amounts of story and smut. I am a very literate writer. 3-5 solid paragraphs is typical for me. I love details and I wholesomely respect the art of writing as a means to convey stimulating scenarios. My stories involve deep characters with complicated development. I don't do cliches and stereotypes. I don't do one liners or 1-2 paragraph posts that simply translate what's happening. Tell me how the wind gathers up your characters hair as she gazes at the sunset, the fragrance of her perfume, the thoughts and feelings she is experiencing as MC slides her cock down YCs throat....oh...hehe....in the immortal words of Hedonism Bot...."I apologize for nothing."

But seriously. What I'm looking for, is something akin to She Ra and the Princesses of Power, the new show, not the 80s version. A wild, exotic world full of both science fiction concepts and profound magical elements. Something wholesome and adventurous, light hearted where we can have fun and build a 'family' of heroic hearts. At the same time, light without dark is an unfulfilled reality. The brightness of a flame is defined by the shadows it casts. There will be dangers. There will be loss. Evil rises on the horizon, but this is all the more reason to stay strong and fight together as one. That is the definition of Hope Punk. It is not to create a world where everything is bright and happy and nothing bad ever happens. But to acknowledge the evils of the world, and stand defiant against them, to prove that love, hope, and friendship can....and WILL....save us all. That being said, if you haven't begun barfing rainbows yet, continue reading at your peril!

(Also. To prove you actually read this, please put the word hope somewhere in your message.)

This is a setting of my creation. But I hope to build the world together. I enjoy worldbuilding, and I require proactive partners that can both roll with the punches, and deliver them as well, taking over moving the story forward from time to time. I don't like feeling like I'm writing a DnD campaign. I want to feel like you are engaged, and invested. MC will be the daughter of a tyrannical warlord called Queen Vexyn. She crash lands on your world while fleeing her mother, taking with her an artifact of incredible power. MC cannot use this artifact, because it requires magic to do so.....but you can. Your world, rich in magic, vibrant and alive, untouched by the Malice of Vexyn and her Omega Legion, is the last hope of a dying universe. YOU.....are my last hope of a life free of Vexyn's domination.

While I intend to have two main characters I will play, (the princess and her eldritch guardian) I would very much like to include a supporting cast of side characters. Some can be limited to one off scenes, both smutty and not, all serving to help build this world and our conflict as we struggle to understand the mysterious connections between this ancient artifact and the strange world you live on. I would very much like someone willing and able, to share the burden of this supporting cast, so we can keep things fresh, explore various interesting connections and ALL KINDS OF DAH LEWDS. Also, I am more than willing to play both female and Futanari characters. So if you are interested, but don't want to be the female all the time, I can work with you!

Beyond this, I will reserve more details for our private conversations. Just a few little tidbits that are important. I love playing with and against very exotic characters. I won't flex on this. See Hedonism Bot for explanation. I'm bored with the average black haired, brown eyed japanese teens, the regular humans, and generally mundane shit I can find in real life. I want monster girls, aliens, anthros, eldritch entities, goddesses, magical horse women, demons, and ogres.....oh my! Additionally, please only respond if you can legitimately keep up with me. Like I said earlier, I can post HANDILY three to five solid, detailed paragraphs. I ask that you can do the same, and won't drop off after a couple posts and force me to carry the RP. I will lose interest faster than you can say "For the Honor of Greyskull."

As for kinks, sexual stuff, etc.....I will not engage in any toilet play, scat, gore, humiliation, or degradation. I love smut, but I love wholesome smut. Also, I do not play with or opposite male characters of any kind. In fact, if we can engineer a world where men don't even exist save for monsters or beasts/animals, that would be ideal. That being said, the following are a quick way to my approval.
-Group sex
-unrealistic penetration(being able to fit a whole 14" dongor into your hoohah)
-Belly bulging/Mild Inflation
-Excessive Semen
-Magic/ritual sex
-Drug/alcohol use
-Cock/body worship
-Impregnation
-Public Sex/Exhibitionism
-POWER OF MUTHERFUCKING FRIENDSHIP BITCH
-Tentacles
-Monsters
-Dub Con

Back