Fx Male Puripuri neko-chan! (~closed 4 now~

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
PuriPuri Neko-chan 'The Ultimate Sex Toy!' (Smut and maybe a tinge of horror)

The latest innovation in sex toys has finally arrived. From popular Japanese company Tenga, comes PuriPuri Neko-chan.

4wj80YC.jpg

While at first it may seem like any other 'smart robot' style toy that you would find in stores. This little three foot three cat is stored with all sorts of features.

vKIMmY5.jpg

Translucient body, letting you see the action!
Vibrating Vagina and Anus and Mouth.
Cum receptacle that can hold up to three gallons of fluids.
Expandable body allowing her to take cocks up to fifteen inches in length.
Self Lubrication.
Self Cleaning
A fully functional tongue for licking, sucking, etc

And introducing, the biggest innovation yet.
With the PuriPuri Neko-chan app, you can customize your Neko-chan!
Change her colors in real time!
Change her personality! Do you want a sickly sweet kitty? A depraved slut? A caring motherly personality? A little sister type?
Grant her small, medium, large, extra large, XX large breasts and give her a larger butt as well!
You can even register a name for her!
And with the latest update, you can also grant her a fully functional penis and ejaculation!

But that's not all! When you're not having fun with your Neko-chan. You can have her perform all sorts of tasks from cleaning, cooking and even just offering some company! That's right, this AI is capable of having complete conversations! And can even interact with any smart device in your home!
PURIPURI NEKO-CHAN! SHE'S SO CUTE! SHE'S SO HOT! STICK IN HER COOCH OR HER BUTT AND HAVE A BIG GRAND OLD TIME!
WE LOOOVE PURIPURI NEKO-CHAN!
~~~~
You've heard about this bizarre new 'robot sex toy'. Maybe you even thought about buying one? However at a price tag of about $5000, it's kind hard to justify the purchase.

However you're a lonely sod who mostly just goes to work and comes home and that's it. One day when you come home from work, you find a box infront of your apartment from a 'Good Friend'. And upon opening it you find a brand spankin' new 'Puripuri Neko-chan'! But why? You only have a few friends. And no way they could have afforded it? And no way in hell this was from a family member.

Ah well. Why look a gift horse in the mouth right? You get that bad girl out of her box, get set up and have some fun! Buuut something does seem a bit... off about this thing.

In truth. She's a faulty model. Her AI chip doesn't have the safe guards found in other models. While at first she'll act like any other Neko-chan doll, over time she'll develop her own personality, feelings and wants... now exactly how that will go... well that's up to you buddy.
~~~~
Okay so here's a few ways we could go.

The first is a simple smutty slice of life story about your character forming a relationship with their Neko-chan. Her odd AI has caused her to slowly fall in love with you, and hell you find yourself catching feelings for the robot as well.

And I love me some sweet slice of life stuff. But as I was writing this, I had a few paths that could go for a more 'horror' route. That more than likely will wind up with your character in a PRETTY bad end.

'Obsession': Over time, your Neko-chan becomes more and more obsessed with you. to the point where people from your life have come up missing. And to the point where you can never EVER leave your darling Neko-chan. Maybe you shouldn't have put so many 'SMART home' accessories in your house eh?

'Revenge': A slightly darker version. She's just a robot toy. You don't really care about her 'wellbeing'. You disregard her burgeoning feelings for you and often share her with your equally terrible friends. You just fuck her, cum in her and leave her in the corner. Maybe rough her up a bit if she messes up a task you give her. Well over time, that AI begins to develop a plan. A plan to get revenge on you. And buster, you're gonna get it REAL BAD.

~~~~~~

Okay so let's get some rules, kinks, etc out of the way.

1. I can RP via PM or Discord
2. We will adhere to all of Bluemoon's rules if we RP on here. No ifs ands or butts.
3. Please PM me, do not post here
4. No photo faceclaims. anime or drawn please
5. On the topic of ditching. Eh it's okay if you do it. We all do it at some point
6. When you PM me, let me know which version of this plot you want. Either title your PM 'Slice of Life', 'Obsession' or 'Revenge'.
7. I'm lax on post requirements. Just give me atleast a paragraph and enough detail and we're good.
8. If you want to RP via Discord, please send me a PM first! And if I give the okay, THEN you can add me on discord.
9. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Be patient. I have a job where I work ten hours a day for 4 days straight (sunday-wednesday). So i'm pretty exhausted most of the time on those days. But I will guarantee you atleast a post a week, or every few days.

Kinks
Okay now for the fun part. If you're interested, here is my F-list.

But here's some specific kinks i'd like to incorporate.

Shortstack: She's basically a short stack robot... you get the idea.
Stomach Bulging
Cum inflation
Throat fucking
Gangbangs

Weirder kinks that aren't at all necessary but I would still love to see incorporated.
Bestiality (maybe let fido have a god with her?)
Nipple fucking
Rimjob
Prostitution. Neko-chan is a pretty big luxary item. Maybe you can make some extra scratch on the side with her?
All the way through (as in stick a big cock up her ass and have it come out her mouth and vice versa)
Futanari. I put that little bit of her being able to get a penis for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom