Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female RWBY Romance and Smut(NSFW)

Ruby Rose

Moon
8210c1e57fa51d53c6148752d9d3689e.png

Personal Info
As I'm sure you can tell, I'm a big RWBY fan! I adore the characters and the company that makes them. If you couldn't tell, Ruby is my favorite. I adore short hair tomboy characters! A little about me before I get into the rest: The name I go by with my friends is either Kiara, or Adam. Feel free to call me either! The reason I have two is because I'm gender fluid. Born a girl, and while I'm not resentful of my sex, I feel like I would be far better suited as a boy. Why? Because I'm tall, flat, gay, dominant, and very much a tomboy myself. Personally, I don't care what I'm seen as all that much, so call me whatever! I generally consider myself pretty friendly, so feel free to reach out! I love talking to people, so long as they aren't mean. In case age matters to you, I'm 22 and working to save money for school. I'm lucky enough to be able to live with my grandparents while I save! Almost there! This is the first website I've made a thread for, so please go easy on me! Any tips to make it better would be greatly appreciated!

RP Interests
So, onto the nitty-gritty of the roleplays! I'm a dominant person in the bedroom, so naturally I'm looking to play one here as well. I love playing futa girls against women. However, that doesn't mean I won't play women in FxF pairings. I am hopefully looking to play as Ruby, but I wouldn't mind playing as Blake, Raven, Cinder, Neo, or Salem. I also have no issue playing multiple characters, as long as you're willing to do the same! Any of the kinks listed below are not requirements, especially since I really prefer that our roleplay be focused around the romance or story, rather than smut exclusively. Is Ruby on top of Weiss? How did they get there? What are they feeling? Is it romantic, or malicious? I'm comfortable with anything from a story about Ruby and Yang falling in romantic love and dealing with the drama from that, and the judgment from their friends, to a smut filled journey with bad ends. I love fluff and darkness, whether exclusive, or inclusive of one-another. The highest smut-plot ratio I'd be willing to go is probably around 70-30. If less than a thirdof the writing is story, I'll probably get bored.
Kinks/Interests(Fluffy)

Romance
Cuddle-Fucking
Kissing for Long Periods
Cute Things(Like hand-holding)
Being Hopelessly in Love
Crying(Happy or Sad, goes hand in hand with the one below)
Drama
Writing out the Confessions of Love
^ Starting Out Single
My Character Getting Hurt(And Taken Care of)

Kinks/Interests(Smutty/Dark)

Being Dominant
Consensual
Dub-Consensual
Non-Consensual
Incest
Choking
Mind Control
Roughness
Hair-Pulling
Degradation
Realistic Bodies(No bigger than a 12" dick, and no bigger than an E-Cup chest)
Large but Realistic Dicks on my Character
Playing Futas

Limits

Scat
Puke
Vore
Dismemberment

Pairings (MC x YC)

Ruby x Any Girl in the Series ***
Neo x Yang **
Neo x Cinder **
Cinder x RWBY Girls **