Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Seeking Interspecies Debauchery - NSFW

AswanFox

Star
Greetings, ladies and those willing to play ladies! I'm AswanFox, and today I have a few cravings I'm hoping I can find someone to indulge!

1610383660295.gif
As you can see by the accompanying gif, I have an interest in interspecies fun. More specifically, at the moment, I'm hoping to find someone interested in anthro-on-human scenarios, at the moment with a preference for human male on anthro female, but the opposite as well; in either case, I would be looking to play the male character.

At the moment, my preferred human faceclaim is this gentleman here. As you might gather from him, my preferred genre tends to be fantasy, sci-fi or some combination of the two; while slice-of-life is definitely something which could be done - I have a plot involving it, in fact - I do like some adventure with my smut. Speaking of, the proportion of smut to story tends to be pretty high in my scenarios; having a good story and character relationship outside it is definitely encouraged, but uh... our PCs are gonna bang, it's why most of us are here.

As for who I'm looking to play MC against... bring what ya got! I'd be interested in tol, smol, busty, waifish, angry, enthusiastic, predator, prey, cis or trans, so long as they have fur, female anatomy and you'd like to see them get utterly stuffed and optionally knocked up by someone not of their species, I'd like to hear from you! If you don't have any ideas of your own, or if you'd like more, I can supply plenty of images myself, but I'd still like to see what you have!

I would love to hear your stories! If you have a human-on-anthro scenario that you have a hankering for, I'd like to see it. I do have some of my own, of course, and will be adding more over time; have a look!
In this scenario, MC is an adventurer who has decided that traveling the land slaying monsters and fighting evil wizards is getting a bit old. More than that, having made a small fortune off his last adventure, he has decided to spend it constructively, rather than waste it all on minor things before the next adventure rolls around. To that end, he has purchased a plot of remote land along a mountain road, and has built a place similar to where he spent a great deal of time as an adventurer... a roadside tavern.

Business isn't brisk, of course, but that's more or less how MC likes it, at least for now. An artificer by trade, he gets to work on his devices in relative peace, while still keeping a finger on the pulse of the wider world via his guests. Guests come and go, that is, until some of them don't; MC could use some help around the place, and anyone looking for a place to settle down is welcome! MC is happy to keep things professional, of course, but sometimes that just isn't possible... or even desired.

There are all sorts of possibilities for this one, but mainly, I'm looking for MC to accumulate a staff of sexy beastkin to help run his tavern, and warm his bed. Would be very interested if one of the individuals who settle down with MC were some sort of thief; they heard MC had gold, and came to steal it. Of course, MC is no slouch, and YC doesn't get far. After being captured, however, it transpires that she is in heat...
This is a scenario loosely inspired by this image, which, if it gives you any ideas of your own, I'd love to hear them too. Regardless, the idea I had is pretty simple. YC, for this, would be a fearsome anthro she-wolf, an adventurer or even a leader, who finds, captures and intends to enslave a human she runs across. She doesn't initially think much of her new human; his kind is weak and small, and she has no idea how they have become so common throughout the lands her own people once ruled alone.

Things take a turn, however, when YC begins to experience her heat; unable to find the herbs her people use to suppress the urges she is beginning to experience, and with a proper male wolf nowhere in sight, she thinks of her captive. Surely he could never measure up to her own kind, but he is a male, and he can't refuse her. Perhaps he will do to take the edge off...

YC, of course, is about to be in for a rather intense surprise...
This scenario, inspired in large part by this image, would involve MC as an adventurer, delving into caves and dungeons to discover their secrets. In one, he has gotten a little more than he bargained for; ambushed by a group of ratkin - think Skaven, but without the warpstone and plagues - he is brought back to their colony, where he discovers their situation. Savaged by a group of other adventurers who came through not long ago, the colony is badly underpopulated; all but a handful of very old or very young bucks are dead, and though the remaining does are managing to keep things going, they are staring down the barrel of a demographic collapse.

Although they initially plan terrible things for MC, in retribution for the deeds of the humans who visited them before, but things change when he helps to heal a gravely wounded pup. Though many consider ratkin little different than goblins or other "clever" dungeon beasts, MC sees them differently, and intends to try and help them survive.

For his troubles, things will get very interesting for him, once the does of the colony begin going into heat with no other real males around...

I will say that, also as in the accompanying gif, I have a hankering for harems at the moment, or at least threesomes. Having MC traveling around with a pair of devoted anthro lovers... needless to say, if you're willing to play the extra character, I'm willing to go above and beyond to make it interesting. Polycules and other unusual dynamics, apply within.

PMs would be the best way to get in touch with me, and are also my preferred means of play. Kinks aside from what is discussed above are something we can talk about; feel free to approach me with anything, the worst I can say is no. Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom