Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Too Hectoring (Wave and LRDGRat)

WaveVelour

Star
Over the past seven years, a lot had changed in college. Erection of new faculty buildings, improved landscapes… a streamlined makeover in general. And of course, new faces to wander through the well-kept streets. In a way, coming back to the place, longer after graduation, filled any returning former student with a different kind of nostalgia. And in some cases, could make them feel a bit old. That happened to be the case for a certain visitor at least. She wasn’t sure how new pupils fit in with the school, or how they performed in their academic life. A decent job to steal most of her time now, she used to be a quite brilliant student with an overall impressive GPA. Shining star of the school, as she used to describe herself back then, in a not-so-modest manner. After all, sometimes, success brought a smug arrogance with it. In this case however, it was a self-importance backed with numerous achievements.

Thanks to all the years spent as a student, Bridget didn’t require a map to navigate through the streets. But again, the layout of the campus couldn’t be considered very confusing anyway. It was now her younger brother who walked these streets instead. He followed a similar path to her. Albeit certainly having some achievements of his own, he had made a more sportive way for himself, in which athletic successes outshined the academic triumphs. One thing she had never encountered during her time at school though was all the bullying her brother unfortunately suffered. Bridget Price’s brother being shoved around… it certainly didn’t sit well with the woman. Not only she cared for him, but the idea of a lowly rascal messing with the acclaimed reputation she herself established years ago troubled her as well. It perhaps could have been better if she had just let her brother handle this troubling situation, face his demons himself. However, being the assertive woman she was, Bridget felt the need to take an action against such oppression.

Parking her car on a familiar lot, she gracefully shot her shapely legs out the vehicle. Like its owner, the car looked well-groomed. Under the sunlight, as she closed the door, a ring shined distinctly on her left hand. The purpose of her visit was about her brother, but she hadn’t come here to see him. The faces she saw around her were different, but the curious glances of them felt familiar. Like many years ago, her presence managed to grab others’ attention, especially boys’. Her blonde hair neatly tied back in a low pony, somewhat hurried steps of her long legs set her off. Other than reflecting her elegance, the halter-neck dress she wore felt breezy on her form, exposing her back and giving her admirers a chance to confirm the smoothness of her bare legs.

Already knowing her way around, Bridget headed to the central library. Or rather, the open space that spread in front of the wide building. A common place where the students liked to stick around and socialize with each other. Her heels and an upright stance to add to her moderate height, she approached one of them. Knitted brows above her expressive eyes displayed no goodwill. “Richard Brown?” The blonde addressed him by his full name. Unlike her brother, she had no trouble confronting him. “You’re the one who troubles my brother, Bradley?” She asked with an assured tone. Despite the clear resemblance, her confident demeanor distinguished the charming blonde from her more composed sibling. No need to mention the feminine allure that accompanied her presence.

Richard was academically and physically ahead of the game. Brains and brawn. He was used to being the top dog and that hadn't changed in college either. Teachers loved him and girls wanted to be with him. He took advantage of both. He had a select, tight-knit group of friends around him and the sorts of things they got up to would probably get them in trouble some day. But today was not that day.

Richard despised Bradley. The kid shouldn't have made the cut for the football team and never saw any playing time, but talked things up like he did. He wasn't even all that smart from what he had heard either. Richard had no idea why the guy was even at the school but some one had mentioned 'Legacy' once upon the time. So Richard bulled the kid. Hipchecking him into lockers, tripping him when they passed each other on campus, poking fun at him, hitting him late in football practice with shoulder charges. Everyone knew their relationship and of course Richards friends joined in.

It wasn't all parties and girls though. Richard did study and do his homework. He knew first hand that things didn't always go to plan. His father had been destined for the NFL until a dirty tackle ended that career. It left him without a degree and he had literally dug himself out of the ashes to get where he was today. Richard didn't want that sort of thing to happen to him. He was chatting with a few friends when the pretty blonde approached.

Richard himself was 6'2", dark hair and eyes with the body of a football player. Broad shoulders, muscular but not overly so - he wasn't a tight end! It was part of the draw, part of the reasons girls like him so much. Handsome, smart and a star QB! What more could a girl want?

"Catch you later, guys. Here comes trouble!" He says with a chuckle, his friends walking off as he turned to face Bridget. His brows rose as she spoke. There was no way some one so good looking was related to that twerp. "Uh, whats it to you, Bridget?"

Neither the brightest student, nor the best athlete the school could offer, and by the looks of things, not the bravest either, but when it was her brother who was in question, Bridget couldn’t look at things very objectively. Even if Bradley actually didn’t really want her to make this speech that targeted his bully -since looking to her sister in this kind of situation was a bit shameful for a grown man- the assertive blonde had always been a woman who led with her chin to impose her own rights and wrongs on others. Naturally, especially in comparison to a broad football player, she couldn’t be considered to be a physically imposing person. Her slender frame lacked the sheer muscle strength of a jock. She was a bold woman though, apparently more gallant than her younger sibling. Someone who didn’t shy away from demonstrating the sharpness of her tongue.

It was no real surprise that this Richard guy already knew her name. After all, she was unfortunate enough to live in the same neighborhood as him. Besides, within the boundaries of college, she had managed to make quite a name in the past. A boundary she was willing to extend in her business life as well. On the other hand, her knowledge on this football player was quite limited. It, pretty much, consisted of what she heard from her withdrawn brother. Unsurprisingly, those hadn’t given her a positive impression of the young man. From up close, he admittedly looked cunning. A charismatic figure even. Certainly someone who shouldn’t have any trouble meeting new people for their intimate company, boys and gals, depending on his orientation. Bridget too used to have a compelling charm at college herself. Alluring enough to get surrounded by curious disciples, but smart enough to not trust them all. Another way of telling she was quite picky. In fact, she could still remember how eager people behaved just to buy her a cup of coffee from the kiosk still present a few feet away from her.

Willing to defend her younger brother against the towering bully before her, she looked up to meet his eyes, her gaze already shooting daggers. “He’s my brother! That’s what it is.” Bridget stated. “I’m sick of how you and your friends treat him.” She voiced her concern. The other day, the blonde had taken a look at her sibling’s scores. Suffering from a consistent decline, they didn’t look good. Although she didn’t know much about the sport he performed, it long had stopped looking as promising as well. Understandably, blaming Richard for her brother’s imminent deterioration was easy.

“From now on, I want you to leave him alone.” Bridget demanded, not really concerned that this could actually backlash. Although doing nothing probably would have led to the most organic solution, this just wasn’t what kind of woman she was. “This is not high school.” The blonde added as she rolled her blue eyes. “Be a little civilized alright? I’m not pleased with this.”

Richard had heard all about her, of course. Bradley always gushed about his sister, how amazing she was. How smart she was, how she had paved the way for him, how close he was to her despite their age gap. Though, looking at her now, Richard thought she'd fit right in with the other college girls, she was that sort of pretty. Richard didn't hear that directly, but from people who were more friendly with Bradley than he was. But it was all ammunition for him.

And right now, Bradley's sister was just making things worse. It was one thing to be a wimpy kid, but it was another thing having your SISTER confront your bullies for you! The kid was just asking to be beaten into an even deeper hole, especially with the way she was addressing him. He did have to give her credit though - she was petite, and small, his body dwarfed hers. But she didn't seem intimidated in the slightest. Her brother certainly had a lot he could learn from her!

"Yeah, sure, alright." He agrees, able to maintain a straight face for a few seconds more before he burst out giggling, doubling over as he clutched his toned, rock hard midsection. "Haha, you're joking, right? You're just making it worse for him, Bridget. Do you know how embarrassed he is going to be when the whole school learns his big sister came to campus to talk to confront his 'Bully'"- He even made the bunny ears sign when he said Bully - "-because he isn't man enough to do it himself? Hah, the kid is NEVER going to get laid. Whats next, you're going to go ask girls out for him because he can't do it himself?" He shook his head, still laughing.

"Look, he plays football. He should man up. If he can't handle getting hit by the Quarterback - and I'm sorry, but no defensive playing should ever be decked by the Quaterback - then maybe he's playing the wrong sport and is at the wrong school."

Understandably, it was difficult for Bridget to turn a blind eye to her brother’s troubling situation, if not impossible. Since he lacked the same courage and iron will his older sister possessed, it was like a compulsory duty for her, dealing with this troublemaker. She had never been a woman who evaded responsibility. Someone who didn’t afraid of pressing the issues, even the ones that should have been none of her concern. Even at work, overcoming problems bigger than her –although given her more or less petite frame, this wasn’t all that surprising in a literal sense- had never stopped her from trying. She certainly didn’t fear being vocal about her concerns. There were other, more personal, areas where she tended to be quite vocal and loud as well. In short, underestimating the unpleasant results her actions might bring, she was confident she could handle this small bullying problem. However if she had made things worse, she might have needed to work harder to solve it later on.

Squinted eyes stabbed the bulky athlete before her as what she uttered so far had only made the young man laugh. Obviously, Richard didn’t know that she could be tougher than the school’s entire football team, in a metaphorical way. It wasn’t Bradley whom he talked with now. And Bridget didn’t like it when people didn’t take her seriously. Her charming visage reflected her frustration rather well. “What? Being a douchebag is funny now?” The woman crossed her arms under her bust. Despite that, she didn’t interrupted him as he spoke his side of the story, although nothing could really make her change her opinion. When it was her brother, someone who carried the same last name as hers, was of concern, being objective was just not possible. She wanted him to graduate, find a good job, start a family. In other words, she wanted him to do what she wanted. In fact, she herself was about to start a family of her own. Although being a decent man, the candidate was admittedly lacking the same flame Bridget carried in certain aspects.

The whole school used to know her back in her day, and she saw no problem in Richard’s claim. “What’s so embarrassing about me being his sister?” On the contrary, this little information could have helped Bradley make new friends. After all, despite the age difference, the blonde could have competed with any of those prom queens that wandered so coyly at school. “If I have to, I’ll do anything for him. I don’t expect you to understand this.” She glanced around for a bit, finally setting her eyes on a pair of girls who just walked out of the library. “Hey girls!” Bridget called out. “Would you date my brother?” It was of course to demonstrate how bold she could really get. The students just chuckled in the distance though, looked up and down at Richard and walked past with a smile.

“Listen up…” Her gaze once again found the man. One polished index finger poked him in the chest. “Quarterback… Halfback… I can’t really care less about a bunch of turtles aimlessly running after a ball which isn’t even round.” Although she was quick to judge a beloved sport just because she wasn’t very fond of it, she at least had a point about the ball. It lacked the roundness of the blonde’s delightful assets. “Just stay away from my brother, will you?” She repeated again. “Or we’ll have a very different conversation next time.” With that, the blonde sharply turned around. Her hips swayed with her long steps as she headed back to the parking lot.

Richard leaned against the wall there were standing by, chuckling as she demonstrated for him just how confident she was. And he liked it. Girls he dated were usually putty in his hands, willing to do anything, but not very vocal in general. You know, apart from when he was fucking their brains out. Then they moaned like whores. But in public, around other people? Yeah, they didn't have an ounce of what this girl had. Perhaps it was because she was older and married - if the glint of metal on her finger was anything to judge her by. He could understand a guy wanting to put a ring on that - she was feisty, very pretty, and was probably both when naked and in bed.

His chest was like a rock when she poked it. No flab there, just pure muscle. He had very little body fat on him - something a lot of the girls seemed to enjoy when they saw him shirtless or naked. He had no problem picking girls up, that was for sure. He chuckled at her bravado and nodded his head. "Yeah, we'll be seeing about that. Nice to finally meet you, Bridget. I'm sure we'll be chatting again soon!" He says sarcastically. He let his eyes linger on her fine ass as she turned away and strutted her stuff.

Of course, her talk only lit a fire and made things much worse for Bradley. It happened the following day at practice, an Defensive Lineman 'missing' his block, letting a nearly 300lb Offensive Lineman get to the second level and pancake the kid on a running play. Medical had to come and check him out, a 140lb difference between the two leaving Bradley seeing stars. But it didn't end there. In the locker room, Richard and his friends struck, wiping him with wet towels as they poked fun of him and his sister who had bigger balls then him. The crack of wet towels continued for five long minutes, leaving him covered with red marks - some in the shape of the corners of the towels - across his back and lower buttocks.

Unaware of the predatory eyes inspecting her sumptuous form from behind, Bridget followed a shortcut that would lead her to her car. She would have liked it better if she visited her school for more cheerful reasons, but it was still nice to be here. Regardless, dealing with her brother’s bully was hardly the only task she had to complete today. More work required her attention at the office. After this necessary distraction, which she hoped to be a successful attempt, her firm rear once again rested at her desk. That part of her job, staring at a computer screen, had never been a favorite of hers. Certainly not an activity that made good use of the woman’s dynamic nature. Her slender digits dragged the mouse around as she checked her e-mails.

Hours past as she attended to her regular tasks two days later, until vigorous vibrations of her phone stole the hardworking blonde’s attention. Seeing her brother’s name on the screen, at first, didn’t make her feel concerned. It didn’t need to be about what she talked with Richard the other day. He shouldn’t need a reason to call her, although that was usually the case. “Yes?” Leaning back in her seat, Bridget answered the call. One of her blonde eyebrows quickly rose up. From his voice, she could already sense that something wasn’t quite right. “I’m sorry? What?” She uncrossed her pretty legs and turned her chair to the side. Suddenly, something other than work had gained prominence. Bradley sounded more angry than upset. Apparently, her little conversation had actually made things worse. “Yes, I did. But… What’s wr…” Already feeling quite confused, her words kept being interrupted by the individual on phone. Considering the talkative nature of the woman, a noteworthy achievement. Corner of her mouth perked up in a mixture of regret and annoyance. A moment later, it became quite clear that fighting fire with fire, in this case, proved to be a most terrible practice. It wasn’t really fair that her brother was shouting at her and blaming her, instead of directing his anger at his bullies. “What? Because of this? No! I don’t allow it.” Apparently, it had troubled and tired her so much that he wanted to suspend all of his courses for the rest of the semester. Further talk between siblings didn’t help the situation. And Bridget was quite upset for jeopardizing her dear brother’s career.

Next day, the same red car entered the campus as a visitor. Although not quite ready to blame herself for another’s actions, Bridget was willing to fix this all up. She drove around the school. In addition to the road, her eyes paid attention to the students she drove past. Gladly, the attentive blonde eventually spotted the one she was looking for. As it turned out, locating someone of Richard’s build wasn’t that difficult. The clean vehicle stopped in the middle of the road, just next to the young man in question. Sound of the horn lingered as she honked it aloud. Certainly long enough to grab his attention and hint at her worried mindset. The window went down to reveal the dashing blonde that sat behind it. Through her sunglasses, Bridget glared at his brother’s nightmare. Surely, the accessory that covered her eyes wouldn’t mask the allure of her distinct prettiness. “What the hell are you doing?” She quickly asked. A question with an obvious meaning. “Didn’t I tell you to stop bothering my brother?”

Richard was walking between classes when the honky of the car horn caught his attention, so out of place on the campus. He turned to look and see what had caused it, spotting the red car as it pulled up beside him. He rolled his eyes as he recognized that pretty little face again. He had his backpack slung over one shoulder and a few other students stopped to stare as she berated him. Shaking his head, he moved around her car - opening the passenger door before slumping down in the seat. If she wanted to talk, they could at least do it with privacy.

"Look, Bridget. You're not my mom. You're not the Dean of Students. You're not my Coach. And you're certainly not my coach. I frankly don't give a fuck about anything you say. I can and will do anything I want, to anyone I want. Your brother is a sissy- clearly he's come crying to you again instead of manning up to his own fears. I understand your concern for him, but telling me not to bully him, well, like I said, it just makes it worse for him. It makes him look more and more like a pussy every time you show up on campus to talk to me." He paused, slinging his back down between his feet. He didn't bother with a seat belt.

"Why should I listen to you? What do I get in return, huh? You're nothing to me, in my life. Your opinion of me doesn't matter. There is nothing you can do to stop me that won't get you in trouble, or in jail. So - give it a rest. Get your baby bro to stop acting like a baby and man up. Thats how this stops. Unless you have a better offer."

Meaning glances of nearby people silently judged her for the environment she polluted with the continuous horn of her car. That, of course, didn’t make her flinch. Considerable degree of arrogance that accompanied her presence at her former school prevented the woman from noticing the distastefulness of disturbing the other students’ peace. Right now, there was only one student she wanted to nudge aside. And he was quick to slip into the passenger side. At least, Richard didn’t seem to ignore her. But again, she was a woman hard to ignore. She however did disregard the troublemaker’s friends. They could have him back once she was finished. The fact that how her previous attempt resulted obviously hadn’t kept the woman away from the college. Once again, she had acted more courageous than her brother to confront his aggressor.

Pulling down the sun visor above, Bridget looked in the mirror to preen herself a little. At the same time, she was all ears to listen out what the young man had to say. For her, there was no way he could justify his crude actions. This wasn’t something she could resolve by talking with her brother instead either. After what happened, he refused to speak with her anyway. “I doubt your mom or your coach or whatever would approve what you do.” She snapped the overhead mirror close and looked at his passenger instead. Although it would have been enough for her smooth legs, the amount of legroom available in the passenger side could surely trouble a tall sportsman. Being an orderly woman, small things like that always bothered the feisty blonde.

“In jail? What kind of person do you think I am?” Bridget lowered her brows at him. From outside, she perhaps could look quite stubborn. But, to be talked about as if she was some kind of lowly criminal didn’t make her happy. “Unh!” She snorted in frustration. Unlike him, her seatbelt ran across her chest to further distinguish the gentle pair of orbs she had. It stretched out as she leaned to the side. Her right hand moved through the gap between her bulky passenger’s legs, grabbing the handle under the seat. As she pulled it, her elbow lightly pressed against the man’s crotch. Adjusting Richard’s seat for a more generous position, she drew herself back. “I asked it nicely! What else do you want me to do?” Bridget questioned, although her manner admittedly hadn’t been so kind per se. “Sign your helmet?” The woman rhetorically suggested as if she was some kind of celebrity. “Get you a new ball? You’re really irritating me, you know that?” If she had just told him to quit bullying and left again, that would have made the situation even worse. Sometimes it was just too difficult to be a caring sister.

A deep breath heaved her bosom as she sighed. “Alright, get off, get off.” Bridget quickly asked. Not to kick her out of her car as she got out of the vehicle as well. No, she wanted to walk. After all, the woman didn’t keep the fit curves of her form by sitting on her firm rump. It wouldn’t have been as firm if she did in fact. “I won’t leave until we talk this through.” Bridget claimed. A nearby coffeehouse seemed like a good destination to initiate the discussion. “Let’s have a walk. I’d rather be constructive here.” She proposed. “Unless you have a ball to chase after?” Surely, her hips should have been more tempting to follow than any football, no matter how much he liked doing his sport.

Back
Top Bottom