Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Private (Me & LostOne)

RollBear

Banned
Banished
It was the month of december usually a time of the year where familys and friends got together through a joyful celebration and partys untill christmas eve and day would come but for some atleast those that lived alone in solitude it was a depressing time of month for them and it was the time of year where suicides were at its highest peak. Altron was one of those single people and had lived most of his life alone in solitude never having a woman in his life or friends for that matter he didn't even know who his family was being a test tube baby. His occupation was clear though for the way he dressed as he was a mercenary and had been since at the age of twelve and now he was at age thirty standing 6'0"ft tall weighting 200lbs of pure muscle with a light tan to show off the curves in his muscular form. Having a shoulder length blood red mane with contrasting sun blazing yellow eyes for facial features that matched well with his body type. Walking through the allyways as they were shortcuts back to his condo Altron was wearing a forest official military pair of pants with official steel toed combat laced black military boots. His upper body consisted of a black fishnet top underneath a black tank top and his hands being covered by fingerless black leather gloves and along his arms that weren't being covered were blood red tribal tattoe's that seemed to stretch all the way down and all around his entire arms while also trails of the tattoo seemed to trail up his shoulders toward his neck while going down his back behind the tank top. It was obvious this man was probably covered in an all body tattoo. As he did walk through the allyways he had slipped out a columbian cigar biting off the end of it and lighting it with a match to keep the flavor.

As he walked down the familiar alleyways a small whimper would feel his ears, one of hunger and cold. A figure was huddled in a thread bare blanket, what made it so odd was the fact she wasn't human. No instead the head that was above the blanket resembled more of a canine. Large floppy ears and liquid brown eyes, she watched him with same untrusting gaze a dog would but it was obvious she was far more intelligent. Standing it also became obvious she was an anothro. One of the humans who's DNA had been tested upon about 30 years back. They were essentially human shaped with canine features. Soft fur covered her body a shade of gold laced with black and brown. The blanket did nothing but accent the proud very human breasts and flat stomach on the small 5’9” frame. On her exposed bottom half a pair of jeans with various holes and tears covered long legs that ended in more canine then human back paws. To anyone with a taste for the human like canines she was a perfect female type if not for one little hidden secret. Beneath the hem of the too small jeans there was quiet a secret to be discovered. "Please." she said softly "Can you spare some change? Or perhaps you would prefer a night of my company?" In all good conciousness Angela knew she probably wouldn't get any especially from someone as attractive and well off as he appeared to be. But the well off often had a taste for the kinky aspects anthro's offered in bed.

Stopping in his tracks at the sound of whimpering and whining of what sounded like a dog he looked around before he then saw a figure being covered by a blanket though once the figure stood up and exposed itself he saw that it was what his kind called anthromorphic beings. Standing there as she stood before him in his tracks he looked her over from top to bottom as she was quite attractive even for a stray "If I were to choose your second option you would be putting yourself in a dangerous life living with me." He told her as Altron was one to never let his guard down he had never ever shown his soft side to anyone so all those who knew him were frightened of him even normal women. "On the other hand....it has been a while since I've had company." He said to her as he walked over closer to her only to walk around her and examine her figure a little bit more. "How long has it been since you've been out here?"

"I've been on the streets for about 3 months now." she commented softly watching him as he circled her tail hanging limply about her tight, tone buttocks only accented by the jeans she wore. So this one wanted to talk? How odd most just took her to an old motel room and proceeded to enjoy her to thier own pleasure, extra part aside. "I....I just want a place to stay for the winter really." she continued. "I can cook and clean, anything you want really. I wasn't born a stray I had a family once upon a time." though it was obvious that she had no intention of explaining herself further. Was he actually considering it, taking her home. Technically anthromorphics were classified as pets instead of people, at least in this state. Other places had started legalizing because even if they had animal features they were indeed very human. Still it was met with harsh resistance from the very people who allowed the experimentation to begin with. "I should mention....I have both male and female parts. Just so if you do decide to take me home, you won't be in for any surprises....."

After circling around her twice he'd stop right infront of her and he stared in her eyes when she mentioned what she could do around the condo for him and then when she mentioned something about having both reproductive organs of a female and male he did became interested. "Really now? ...would you mind showing me?" He asked her curious as to what this looked like she did have quite the bust in her chest 36DD cup size tits that hanged since she didn't wear a top pair of clothing. Walking over near the dumpster she had been near before he came by he'd close the top setting up ontop of it as he watched her contently.

Sasha sighed softly and shrugged off the blanket revealing her large breasts to his eager eyes more so as she reached down and unbuttoned her jeans pushing them down just enough so he could glimpse her pussy. Reaching down she started rub right abover her clit moaning softly as the pink tip of her dog cock started to appear from beneath a patch of fur. Wrapping her hands around that she stroked and tugged until the full shaft was exposed glistening in the light. Panting softly she stood before them, cock proud and erect and her female parts started to shine with her juices. "See now?" she said shakily trying to ignore how turned on that had made her. "I have both parts and both are functional." standing up taller she sighed as it once again started to vanish into her body, much like a dog's would.

As he sat on the dumpster he watched her contently strip herself half way down and he grinned when she started to put on a little show as it obviously turned him on with the massive buldge that formed in his camo pants. "You are a beautiful creature..." He said getting up off the dumpster walking over towards her removing the blanket from around her and forcing her pants to fall all the way down towards the ground. Wrapping his arms around her he'd pull her closely towards him then leaned into her locking his lips with hers as he kissed her with force and shoved his tongue down into her throat with his eyes closed sliding both his hands to grip and grope at her nice round firm rump and to press her crotch up against his own over on the fabric concealing his own errection.

She gasped helplessly pressing against him without realizing it her mouth open and accpeting his tounge, toying with it using her own dipping into his mouth. Spreading her legs a bit she ground against him softly her pussy coating the front of his jeans with her copious juices. Gripping his shoulders tightly she blushed as her cock begain to reappear pressing against her flat furred belly as it freed itself from the hidden patch above her clit. Pulling away and breathing heavily her eyes darkened with lust, usually she was a bit more unwilling for random couplings but there was something about this guy that made her lose control.

Back
Top Bottom