Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A change of rank (qwertyinu x LustfulSins)

qwertyinu

Super-Earth
Name: Xander Wilding
Height: 7'5

The room was dark and quiet, empty of any items inside except the lone figure that was kneeling against one of the walls, bound and unable to move. With the darkness in the room, the ink colored demon could barely be seen despite his immense size as he knelt there, arms bound behind his back, chained to the wall behind him along with the shackled around his ankles and the collar around his neck. The demon Xander did look out of place bound there, looking like he would be able to rip through his chains at any moment, but there was more keeping him kneeling there than just those chains. There was the demon that owned him.

Despite his looks, Xander was considered to be a lower ranked demon, compared to many around him, so when a higher ranking demon took an interest in him he didn't have much of a choice to be able to refuse. When he was taken in the he had figured that he would serve this high ranking demon like many other lower ranked demons services those higher than them but that was not going to be the case for him. The demon that had taken him in was an incubus, and instead of being a servant, he was more of a plaything to the lust demon, toying with his body however he pleased.

At first Xander tried to resist but the other demon was much stronger than he was, and his attempt at resistance and escape resulting in nothing but punishment. This didn't remove his will to escape though, the large demon instead just waiting for the right opportunity to get out of his current situation. For now though he had to accept his role as a plaything for the incubus that owned him.

492dd6bbfcad9944ef55f4b7428bcdcc.jpeg.jpg
7cade061f2bda0537e775988585c1e7e.jpeg.jpg
Black-skinned demon is Qwerty's character Xander. Pale-skinned demon is Lust's character Anjel.

Name: Anjel
Height: 6'

Anjel has just returned from yet another foray through the demon lands, stirring up trouble with his runes, bringing things to life to assault nearby lesser demons. It brings him entertainment to watch the helpless lesser demons be subjected to the lust-fueled whims of other demons, demonic animals, and plantlife marked with one of his runes. The pale skinned, white haired, lilac eyed incubus delights in sharing his lifestyle of pleasure, especially with those unwilling. It's why he's always kept lesser demons as his pets. With his runes, he can bring about powerful lust, gift a mind numbing drug-less high, and turn even greater demons to frustrated putty. Anjel isn't what one would call a sympathetic demon, more of a trickster. Even his name, Anjel, is a mockery of the Angel's that protect humanity.

Six months ago, Anjel had laid eyes on Xander in the streets of the lesser district, in the demon realm. Such a tall, powerful demon to be a lesser, but the evidence was in the absence of magical essence. Magic is only obtained through rise in rank. Nevertheless, Anjel became instantly fascinated and brought him home with the use of a rune. After a week, he found it to be more entertaining when Xander would try to fight back or struggle. But despite his size advantage, Anjel still won out over Xander every time, toying with his body I almost every imaginable way. Xander became Anjel's prized toy, and the rest of his lesser demon pets were released.

Now that he's home again, the first thing Anjel does is pay his pet a visit. At first, he had kept Xander in his bedroom, chained to his bed. But after more than one attempt on his life, Anjel had moved Xander to an empty room, chains from his wrists, ankles, and the collar around his throat attaching to a concrete block at the room's center. This is the room Anjel finds Xander still chained. "Look at you, my good pet. Are you cold? Should I warm you?" Anjel's words are teasing, holding a promise of sex.

Last edited:
Xander sat there, kneeling on the cold stone floor as he waited for the other demon to return to him, waiting for his torment to begin once again. It was inevitable that he would come to him, no matter how long he was away. When the lesser demon had first arrived there were other demons too like him, taken in by Anjel to be teased and played with, but since his arrival there were less and less of them, his master sending them away, leaving him the sole focus of his teasing.

That teasing looked like it would soon resume again as he heard steps come from outside of his dark and empty room before hearing the door open, Anjel walking though it and up to him. Clenching his large hands into first Xander had to hold back from snapping at the greater demon, knowing that he still had to play this submissive game. "Yes Master." he said softly, knowing that the other would enjoy his submissive tone. "It is cold without you, please warm me up."

The albino demon laughs softly, sliding his fingers through Xander's hair and pulling his head back. Anjel is just tall enough that Xander's head is level with his groin when the bigger demon is seated with his ass between his ankles. He easily sheds his pants, kicking them aside, then pulls Xander's face to his groin, cock already half hard. "You need to earn my embrace, pet. You know what to do."

Anjel's near constant use of Xander when he's not away has essentially given the dark skinned demon the knowledge of his body needed to bring him to orgasm over and over. But Anjel has a preference to always start with having Xander suck him off. It's like he's feeding the male, in his own twisted way. The albino's hips roll, cock pressing and rubbing against Xander's face. "Come on, pet. Be good."

Feeling the smaller demon's hand grip his hair, Xander was forced to look up at him, something that he wouldn't normally have to do but now since had to since he was forced to kneel on the floor. His face level with his crotch, the dark skinned demon watched as the albino pulled down his pants, revealing his cock to him before feeling it press against his face. It was humiliating the way that Anjel would just rub his cock over his face, feeling his length harden in the process as he waiting for him to begin servicing him with his mouth.

"Yes Master." the larger demon said before sticking his tongue out to begin to run along the length of his cock. There was no use in resisting the incubus while he was still bound. He did in the earlier days but he knew that in the end the greater demon would get what he wanted. Licking up and down his length Xander knew exactly where he needed to tease with his tongue to please his master, hitting every sensitive spot of his cock before taking him into his mouth, bobbing his head and up down his length.

Anjel moans at the touch of Xander's tongue on his cock. Despite his short height, Anjel is decently endowed, with 7 inches of cock, an inch and a half thick. Anjel pets Xander's hair as the large demon starts bobbing his head. "That's a good boy, Xander. You're behaving very well today. Perhaps I'll have an extra meal sent up when I'm done with you."

After a minute, Anjel grips Xander's hair, tugging on it. His hips roll, pushing further into the black-skinned demon's mouth. "Come now, take it all in. I want to feel your throat swallow me down. Suck my cock with your throat as well, Xander. Milk me until I feed you."

"Thank you Master." the larger demon said, playing the roll of a good submissive pet as he continued to bob his head up and down the smaller demon's hard cock. Xander was able to set his own pace for a while but he eventually felt the greater demon take more control, feeling his hand grip his hair as his hips pressed his cock deeper into his mouth.

When he first became Anjel's pet he remembered struggling when the smaller demon forced him to deep throat his cock, but by this point he had become an expert on sucking cock, much to his own shame. Despite the shame he did as the albino demon commanded, taking his cock down his throat and continuing to pleasure him until he felt the demon cum. As he had been training to, Xander swallowed the demon's thick seed, tasting the cum that he had tasted many times before.

Anjel moans as Xander takes his cock deeper into his mouth. His hands tighten their grip on the larger demon's hair, even pulling occasionally. Praises fall from his lips, a mix of good boy and just like that. Anjel is even bucking his hips against Xander's face as he approaches his climax.

When it hits, Anjel drags Xander's head forward, holding him down even as his hips jerk against the demon's face. Hot seed pours into Xander's mouth as Anjel groans, and the albino doesn't need to tell Xander to swallow. His hips buck through the aftershocks of his orgasm, eventually allowing Xander to lift his head. "Turn around, Xander. I'm going to fuck you now." Anjel enjoys taking the larger demon from behind, making him bend to his will.

Xander could feel the greater demon rub his crotch against his face as he ground out his orgasm down his throat. He felt his hands continue to hold down his head as he made sure to suck down the last of his cum, swallowing it all before eventually feeling his hands let go of his hair.

He couldn't follow his next command though straight away, his limbs still chained and preventing him from moving. "Yes Master. Once you unlock me I can move." he said before eventually feeling the chains drop off of his ankles and wrists. Following his orders the larger demon moved onto his hands and knees before feeling Anjel move behind him, preparing himself to get fucked.

Anjel sighs, moving to release the chains. He kicks them aside as they clatter to the floor. "I always forget you're not as flexible as myself. It's a pity I have to chain you, Xander. If you didn't try to escape every time, I wouldn't need to. Yet you insist on attempting to do so every time i choose to trust you."

Anjel positions himself behind Xander, fingers kneading his firm muscled ass cheeks. Spreading them, Anjel traces a rune just above the black demon's entrance. In a handful of seconds, Xander's insides are wet with slick fluid. Unlike the incubus, other demons don't naturally self lubricate, so Anjel developed a rune to cause their bodies to do so. Smirking, the albino sinks his cock into Xander's body, slowly, to make him feel every inch.

Every day he was the subject of Anjel's teasing and tormenting so it was no surprise that the larger demon kept trying to escape from him. Never in his wildest dreams would be have imaged being turned into another demon's fuck toy but here he was. He would never stop planning on ways to escape and get back at the incubus but for now it was best that he should play along.

After feeling the albino's hands on his ass he felt the familiar wetness begin inside of him, a sensation that always made him feel uncomfortable. The uncomfortablemess would increase though when he felt the greater demon's cock press inside of him, the fluids easily letting it slip inside of him, Xander groaning as he felt each inch of his cock enter him.

Anjel had always known Xander's resistance to him, even as the larger demon submits. He can feel it in the way Xander tenses for everything. At least, until the demon is tired and just gives in. So Anjel disregards the groans of discomfort and picks up a steady rhythm of sharp forward thrusts followed by a slow draw back. Xander is his to use as he sees fit. Really, the lesser demon should be thanking Anjel for taking him off the streets.

Anjel groans in pleasure, rutting against the bigger male. It gives him a sort of thrill to put one so much larger beneath him, to mount the bigger demon. More than just their difference in rank. Anjel had always been the little demon that nobody expected to excel at anything. Instead, he became the successful high rank demon that he is, known for fucking lessers, and for 'training' slaves for other high ranks.

Xander groaned as the smaller demon began to move in and out of his ass, setting the pace for their sex. There were many things that the dark skinned demon hated about being Anjel's pet and slave. He hated the powerlessness that he felt, he hated how much stronger the smaller demon was than him, there was lots more things that he hated, but most of all though he hated that Anjel was able to make it all feel good.

That shouldn't have come as a surprise though, he was a very high ranking incubus after all so it was natural that he knew how to pleasure someone. Now, just like always, Xander would try to resist that pleasure but no matter what the albino demon knew exactly what to do to force a moan out of him, the sound escaping his mouth. That signaled the start of a very familiar feeling, the feeling of an orgasm building up, the moans starting to increase as his body submitted to Anjel's cock.

Anjel praises the moans Xander lets out. Reinforcement that the black demon giving in is a good thing. His hands slide along the ebony skin to his shoulders, only to curl his fingers and drag his sharp nails down Xander's back. It's a light drag, just enough for the sensation. Anjel doesn't want to damage his toy to the point of being unusable.

Anjel increases his pace. His hips rut harder against Xander, even rocking the bigger demon forward a bit on his hands and knees. Anjel groans, approaching his orgasm steadily. "Such a good boy, Xander. Remember, no hiding your moans, or you'll get a gag."

Xander couldn't stop the groan that had escaped his throat at the feeling of the smaller demon's nails dragging along his back, the light pain just adding to the pleasure that he was forced to feel. The larger demon could feel the strength leave his arms, his upper body falling to the ground as Anjel fucked his ass harder.

Even without the threat of being gagged the ebony skinned demon could no longer hold back his moans. He was getting close. Despite how much he hated being forced to submit to Anjel he was so close to cumming. This was the moment that Xander hated the most, the moment that he needed the albino demon to keep fucking him, he needed Anjel to make him cum. It was only a moment later the larger demon reaching his limit and came, moaning loudly as his cock sprayed his thick cum onto the floor beneath him, his ass tightening around and milking Anjel's cock.

Anjel groans as Xander's muscles contract around his cock. He knows the bigger demon has just orgasmed, but he's not done yet. The incubus continues thrusting, leaning into the motions now. His nails drag down Xander's back, then up again and into his hair. Anjel wraps his fingers in the long locks, pulling to bring Xander's head up. Across the room, the wall is enchanted to mirror the room's contents. Being an enchantment, there's no glass for Xander to shatter.

"Look at yourself, Xander. Look at how good you behave. A big black puppy submitting to his master." Anjel laughs, smirking as his hips buck hard again. The albino demon's words are purposefully worded, calling Xander a dog. "Aren't you happy a stray dog like you got picked to have a nice home and a thick bone to play with?"

Despite his orgasm Xander felt the albino demon continue to pound away at his ass, not giving him any chance to recover. The larger demon continued to let out his deep moans as his ass was overstimulated, groaning as a hand tugged at his hair, pulling him up to force him to look at himself getting fucked. He hated looking at himself like this, lost in the throws of pleasure as Anjel laughed and smirked behind him.

The ink black demon felt his body shiver and convulse as he felt another orgasm begin to build up, so quickly after the first. It served as a humiliating reminder of just how skilled the incubus was with his cock, able to fuck any demon into submission. Xander wanted nothing more than to talk back at Anjel's humiliating words but the only sounds that could escape him were moans as the larger demon came again for a second time, moaning loudly as his ass tightened around the other demon's cock.

Xander's second climax urges Anjel to hit his own. He sucks in a sharp breath, thrusts hard and rapid for several heartbeats before he presses hard to the hilt. His hips jerk tightly, hot seed spilling into Xander's body. Sighing contentedly, Anjel pets Xander's hair, letting his head drop.

"Good boy, Xander. Such a good big puppy submitting to me. You know, the other high ranks are jealous that I have such a big submissive to play with. I tell them about you, you know. How good you are despite your rebellious streak." Anjel grinds his cock inside Xander once, before pulling back from him. "I'll allow you a bit of time free from your chains, and I'll have a meal sent up, and water to wash yourself." Anjel releases Xander, turning his back on the black demon. In his confidence, he doesn't think twice about turning away from the man.

As his ass gripped and squeezed the other demon's cock, Xander eventually felt Anjel thrust one last time into his ass as deep as his could before feeling his hot cum shoot into him. The larger demon groaned at the feeling, never getting used to the humiliating sensation of cum filling up his ass. Xander let out one last moan when Anjel ground his cock inside of his ass, letting him experience his cock one last time before pulling out.

Kneeling up the ink skinned demon panted as he moved up onto his knees, a shiver running through him as he felt the other's cum leak out of his ass. It was then that he heard that he was being allowed the freedom from his chains for a while longer. It seemed like the higher demon was underestimated him. This was his chance, this was his chance to test out a theory that he had and possibly not only gain his freedom but some revenge as well.

As Anjel began to turn away from him Xander the larger demon grabbed him, turning him back towards him. Once Anjel faced him again, Xander continued the role of a submissive, leaning forward to take in the Incubus's cock into his mouth and began to lick clean his cum covered cock. As his head moved up and down Anjel's cock, Xander slowly moved a hand behind the higher demon the suddenly moved to thrust a large finger into the smaller demon's ass, quickly beginning to thrust it in and out of the hole.

Anjel growls as he's grabbed, only to have Xander's mouth on his cock. He laughs, stroking the bigger demon's hair. He can only assume Xander is finally getting used to submitting, and wants Anjel to give him more attention. "Awe, silly boy doesn't want me to leave yet. You want to keep play-"

Anjel cuts off with a gasp as that finger invades his body. His whole being shudders, and his hands grip Xander's shoulders tightly. "Xander, what are you doing?! I didn't give you permission to touch me!" Anjel's incubus body responds rapidly, his ass slicking to accommodate the intruding finger. The curse of being an incubus is the ever ready response to sexual touch, and the difficulty to refuse. "Xander, stop! I-I won't allow disobedience-" A moan cuts off the albino's words, even as his hands push against the black demon's shoulders.

The way that Anjel's mocking words were cut off by his sudden gasp made Xander smirk as he pulled his mouth up off of his cock. Looked like his little theory was correct. He knew that as an incubus Anjel would have a sensitive ass, but the larger demon had figured that since the albino demon was usually so very in control during sex that he wouldn't have had anyone play with his ass before, making him extra sensitive. With how his body shuddered and how he gripped his shoulders, Xander knew he was going to get his revenge.

He felt Anjel try to push him away but he didn't seem to have the strength he normally did, and Xander was not going to pull away. "What's wrong Master, something wrong." he mocked, as he fucked him with his finger. "You're starting to sound like a little whore." he continued as he thrust a second finger into the albino demon's slick ass, stretching the hole out further.

Anger twists Anjel's face at Xander's words and one hand grips the demon's hair to yank his head back hard. Teeth bared, the albino spits a curse word at the bigger demon. "You ungrateful shit! I give you food and shelter and you turn on me like-" Anjel moans loud at the addition of the second finger. He's furious, a demon of his rank shouldn't have to be subjected to such, even if he is an incubus. Even if he does use lesser demons for just such a thing.

But Anjel can't stop his body's reactions. That's the flipside of being an incubus; a body just as ready to receive as it is to give. The albino's feet slide apart, legs spreading almost against his own will. More lewd moans, body trembling, Anjel still grips Xander's hair, though more loosely now. "Fuck you, b-bastard.."

As Anjel yelled at him and cursed him out all the larger demon did was grin at his words, cutting him off as he forced the second finger inside of his ass, making him moan. "Sorry Master I couldn't quite catch what you were saying with how loud you're moaning." he mocked as he thrust his fingers in and out of his ass harder, enjoying the wet sounds that his self lubricating ass was making.

As Xander continued to finger fuck the albino he couldn't help but let out a loud laugh when he saw him spread his legs out wider, making it easier to finger him. "Oh you want more do you." he teased, suddenly taking hold of Anjel's body, lifting him up with one arm only to quickly lay him down on the ground, his fingers still buried inside of him and lifting up his ass with them as he finger fucked him. "Who knew that my Master was such and anal slut, but if you want more I'll give you more." he said before fingering him even harder and faster with his large fingers, the room getting filed with the wet sound of his fingers fucking his ass.

Anjel cries out as he's flipped on his back, hands wildly grasping at the floor. His head tilts back, more curses falling from his lips. He can't stop this, his body is trembling and he can't focus. Damn the black demon for this! Damn him for using Anjel's incubus nature against him!

Anjel plants one foot against Xander's hip with the intention of kicking him away. But when the demon's fingers find his prostate, all the albino can do is cry out again, hips jerking. His cock is hard, leaking, and his legs are spread wide and inviting.

Never had Xander felt so satisfied in his life like he did in this moment. The demon that had tormented him for months was now beneath him, moaning like some common whore demon as he fingered his ass. Even the albino's little moments of resistance excited the larger demon, it all added to his enjoyment of this moment.

"Oh what's going on here." the ink skinned demon began to say as his other hand took hold of Anjel's cock, feeling the tip begin to leak its pre-cum. "You're really enjoying this aren't you." Lifting the smaller demon's ass and hips up further, the albino was practically up side down now, his cock pointed down to his own face. "Let make you cum all over your pretty little face." he growled as his fingers began to hammer Anjel's prostate hard, eager to make the higher ranked demon cum all over himself.

Back
Top Bottom