Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's talk Smash

GamerGuy

Gaming Since 1991
So Min Min from ARMS got announced yesterday. Since they revealed it was an ARMS character, I was only really excited for Twintelle or maybe Ribbon Girl. I'm not too picky when it comes to content like this, but Smash Bros Ultimate has surpassed everything anyone could ever expect from a Nintendo brawler. My dream came true when Banjo and Kazooie were invited. The dream I didn't even know I wanted came true when Terry Bogard got invited. So we have five characters left and while I know these are likely not going to be the selections, I would really like it. Who is your main? Do you play online? Who do you want in the fighter pass? And do you think Sakurai could pull out a fighter pass 3?

I want:

1. Dante (Devil May Cry)
2. Rexx & Pyra (Xenoblade Chronicles)
3. Crash Bandicoot
4. Shantae
5. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)

Yes, very not likely to happen, and yes, I don't support the Waluigi community (most of you are obnoxious) and lastly, I would love for Geno to be in for all the fans who have been waiting, but I don't know or care much for that character. Looks cool though! Oh, there's also tons of amazing characters I just can't fit in. Master Chief, Lloyd Irving, Sora, Amaterasu, Spyro, Doomslayer, it goes on and on, yes, even stupid (sorry) Steve from Minecraft.

Back
Top Bottom