Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Words on Words on Words (replies welcome)

MisterKing

Super-Earth
raison d'être:

I'm giving this thread two purposes:

-as an index of my roleplay thread ideas
--don't ask me why, but for some reason I don't feel like making a general-purpose "Here are all my kinks/roleplay ideas/pairings and I will bump it once a day until I dont" thread. at least for the time being, I'd prefer to have individual threads for each roleplay idea (bumped as appropriate), and each thread links back to my Index post as a central hub for all my ideas, old, new, or retired.
--I also might keep a running list of the roleplays I am currently involved in, for context.

-as a place for me to record my writing habits
--I would like to get serious about writing, roleplays or otherwise. recently I was blessed with the chance to work with a writing coach, and he really drove home the idea that, at this stage, I'll really only improve if I go for volume. I need to essentially get into the habit of pissing out words, and a public archive tracking my time spent writing/editing, word count, story progress, etc would (hopefully) do wonders for my unaccountably ADHD ass.
--A daily post tracking the progress made on the various writing projects I'm working on (note to self: mess around with tables on here and see if that will work well) would do well for consistency, as well as maybe a short daily journal about how the writing went or a brief musing on roleplaying.

I'll come back to this later today to work on the formatting & to flesh things out a bit. See you then, hopefully.

RP Tracker (updated Jun 25, 2020):
Active: 1
In Talks: 1

Last edited:
Today wasn't the best wordcount day, but honestly I'm pretty happy with it. I was stuck on VT for a while as I approached the final chunks of the story, since it's the most personally loaded part of the story, but this went smoother than the other sessions where I tackled it so I'm not mad. I would up getting, like, 300 words done in 45 minutes, but I'm happy with what I got out. I'm looking forward to coming back to it tomorrow with a fresh mind.

I also finished a post for my Babysitting the Swimmer RP pretty fast (158 words, ~10 minutes), but that one had been marinating for a while and I knew what I wanted to do. I'm a little unsure where to go with it now, though, so I'm gonna meditate on that for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom