Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Interest Check] Looking to GM for the first time ever in a setting I can work with. Details inside

jedipony

Super-Earth
Greetings! I bring forth to you a new idea. The academy! A multiverse school where people come to learn the secrets of their own world, and how to be the best version of themselves. Kings, Queens, demon lords, Aspiring Generals with a lust for power, superhumans, all are welcome here. How does one get here? They get connected by a Staff member, and should they accept enter through a portal to the school, in the very center of the Multiverse.

There is no good or evil here. You can find classes on learning to be an evil dictator, the greatest hero, whatever you seek, you will learn it here.

Over the eons, new clubs have sprung up to show a sense of companionship between students. Royalty, superhumans, creatures from Hell, all have their own place. But now a new one has popped up. The nudism club. The only one with open enrollment to all students, and run by a succubus. Her true motivations are unknown, but all members claim to love it. Staff have refused to comment.

So what shall you be? Do? What does this Succubus truly want?

Several famous canon characters (all female) signing up.

Princess Calla/Crimson Avenger of Dunwyn, England. Earth

Wendy Darling. London, England. Earth
S. Sgt Shana O'Hara/ Codename Scarlett. Orwiginally from Atlanta, Georgia, USA, now The Pit, USA. Earth

Jean Grey Universe 34. Going to this school, instead of Xavier's School for Gifted Students.

Kara Kal-El New Krypton. Universe 69L.

character sheets later.

Last edited:
Neato. I need to get a sheet up soon
[automerge]1592938331[/automerge]
Expect it later today at the latest

Back
Top Bottom