Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princess of Desire [Soft Stroke x Deante]

Soft Stroke

Supernova
Being the Princess of the Sun was a glorious thing.

When everypony looked up to you, it was hard not to be filled with pride. Not so much pride at one's self, but rather pride at seeing how those you served grew and developed into their own. Seeing a young foal go from barely able to stand on her legs to a powerful speaker and leader was one of the more satisfying things in Celestia's life. She'd seen it firsthand with her own star pupil and her friends. Yet it wasn't just there that the seeds of growth she helped to plant grew. Many of those in her court she'd known since they were starting out, and now she'd cultivated a castle filled with those that she could trust, rely on, and call upon when needed.

Unfortunately, there were things that she couldn't call upon her friends nor her underlings to help solve for her.

Currently, a pony that went by Sunny Shores -let it never be said Celestia was the best as names- was standing in front of a strange shop. The mare stood slightly shorter than the average pony, with a pure white coat and pink hair that was drawn back into braids. Her eyes were a shining blue, and her tail was cut short and perked upwards. She had on a very plain light yellow sundress, one that was just common enough not to draw attention, yet fashionable enough to travel through the streets of Canterlot without looking out of place. She had on a large brown rimmed hat and pink sunglasses, along with small high heels that clacked as she walked. It seemed she was going more for the 'innocent mare on the street' feeling, which worked out well for her since she was going anywhere but innocent.

With a small inhale, "Sunny" stepped forward and gently opened the door to the shop. There was an electric tingle that went through her as she did. She was about to embark on something rather risque for anypony, let alone a Princess. She was about to go into something that she hadn't indulged in far too long: desire. If this mare she was recommended to was to show her anything, it would be something that she'd desperately lacked in her own life: true, and complete, submission. With one more sigh, she opened up the door to the shop and stepped inside.

@Deante

And as "Sunny" went through the door, a chipper bell jangled.

At first glance you would think The Gilded Bridle was just another clothier, or perhaps an eccentric boutique selling fancy hauling tack. It wasn't until one looked closer to see the kind of place it truly was; those weren't tops but corsets, those straps and nuckles weren't for pulling heavy things but holding one down. Still the place was decorated welcomingly, albeit with a few darker colors than was typical. The layout was much like a wagon wheel, the central area wide and filled with more pedestrian lingerie and corsetry, while the spokes of the wheel were alcoves outfitted with all manner of leather gear. Tall, shiny boots here, a full hood there, and in between were things that only ehe experienced could identify. In the back, a small sign reading "Toys" pointed up the stairs.

That was where the knock of steps came from. "One moment!" called the rich voice from above, and soon a mare appeared, trotting quickly down. Her coat a dark plum while her mane and tail were both a brilliant silver, the former styled to drape down to bubble down the left side of her face. Her lean figure was presented politely in a burgundy leather vest, contrasting with the bright and colorful gypsy skirt that danced around long legs as she came down.

The unicorn's violet eyes brightened at the sight of Sunny. "Well hello." The offered smile was welcoming, reassuring. This was someone she'd never seen before, one who looked downright demure, and she didn't want to scare a curious mare off. "How can I help you?"

Sunny -Celestia had to be careful not to let on that was just a fake name- stepped into the shop and took in the sights. The Gilded Bridle... it certainly had a name that had a way of sticking in the mind of those that saw it. And the interior was only there to reinforce that fact. Never before had she seen such a massive collection of... well, fetish gear. It was near impossible to say that it wasn't fetish gear. Leather and corsets, harnesses and boots, and an entire section dedicated to toys that Sunny was certain none would let their foals be around; they all just screamed a welcoming but rsique place. Just the sight of it all sent such a chill down her spine that she almost missed hearing the sound of the one that she had come here to find.

If allowed to be shallow, Sunny would say that, indeed, this mare was very beautiful. The contrast of her mane and coat were beautiful, and when accented with the leather and skirt the colors just seemed to pop out even more. Sunny couldn't help but keep her eyes fixated on the mare as she went down the stairwell and over to her. After years of reading ponies for her courts, though, it was easy to tell that the unicorn was surprised at her being there. The disguise that she wore wasn't one that fit in with the general atmosphere that a place like this let off, after all.

"Greetings... ah, I mean, hello," Sunny smiled; she had to get out of that formal talk, "You have a rather lovely shop here, may I ask your name?" Again, she was being too formal, "Ahem. Yes. You see, I was directed here by an acquaintance of yours," Sunny took a few steps forward, her hands moving to go behind her back and clasp together slightly, "The Sun and Moon have a beautiful dance on the eve's dawn, don't you think?"

If what she said was correct, then it was a coded phrase of sorts that would tell her newest friend she had been sent here by the party goers. In order ot keep the party group from getting exposed, that phrase was used to tell those within the society they were there for that sort of thing. She blinked and waited, hopeful she'd said that right.

"I'm Silken Snare," she said, and her eyes sparked with interest at being told she had been referred. That was far better than a walk-in.

"I think the stars clap and bow for them," she replied automatically, the code's response a reflex by now. Silken hid her amusement. While she understood some ponies' desire to avoid embarrassment, she suspected half the secrecy around those parties was the fun of being secretive. Masks, false names, codes! But to be fair, she didn't have the luxury of being secretive. It was her livelihood.

Clasping her hands, she tilted her head towards Sunny. "So you were pointed here because you're looking for something specific. Is it equiptment... or to learn something about yourself?" That last bit had a little bit of velvety mystery to it. While the woman enjoyed tshowing all the wonders in her shop, guiding self-discovery was Silken's passion.

Having the code phrase repeated to her was all that Sunny needed to know that she was in the right place. Just seeing this being reciprocated was... it was almost palpable with how much it excited her. It shouldn't have done that, given that she shouldn't have been doing something like this. Yet... yet even now, when it would be easy to let the mare just have her run off and then never come back, she wanted to stay. And so she smiled warmly to the mare and gave her a respectful nod; another thing she had to watch for.

"I believe it would be more of the latter there," Sunny replied, trying to think of how to put this casually; granted it wasn't easy to ask another pony this in the first place, "You may remember the ball that was held three days ago. I met with some, aspiring members of your profession and..." She was still a bit too formal, so she stopped and cleared her throat, "I was told that if I was looking for a mare to help guide me, that you would be the one, Miss Snare."

Sunny stepped forward a bit and towards the interior of the store, "I have an interest in these things. It is something that I've wished to try for a rather long time and now... now I feel that I have the ability to," Sunny turned, "Albeit, I must do so in private. I have certain, obligations that would be at odds with this. May I trust that we could keep any arrangement between us, a private engagement?"

While she had never been to court, Silken knew how to read someone too. It wasn't hard to pick up that Sunny was not some foal-next-door. Despite being flustered and uncertain, Sunny's words were too formal and educated a talk even for even the average Canterlot citizen. So it didn't surprise her at all that the pony before her needed secrecy. "I can't do anything without trust. And discretion is literally on my business card. In fact, here."

Turning to the door, Silken Snare turned the "OPEN" sign to "CLOSED", and locked the door. "Don't want you to worry about interruptions."

Stepping back, she smiled. "Before we start, can I get a name? I need something to call you."

Silken could determine what the other mare truly wanted, needed, deep down. That was her strength, finding what would bring someone the most satisfaction. But that was a bit invasive, and she wanted to talk first. There were far more important groundwork to check. "What do you know about any of this?" Waving to the store to indicate all of it, as opposed to specific items. "Have you done any reading or talked to anyone before me?" She needed to know if they were going to start from square one, or could jump ahead.

And a follow up, "Do you have an idea of what you are looking for, what interests you?"

Last edited:
Trust, yes. That was something that Sunny couldn't allow. If she were to show who she truly was, it would likely end with Silken Snare bowing before her and offering to let her take whatever she wanted from the store. That had been how it went when she tried to get into sculpting and had gone to find supplies. There wasn't something fun about having things being handed out to her if she wanted them. In a sense, she had to earn what she wanted before she could be satisfied with actually having it. Thus, when Silken asked her that question, she just smiled.

"Sunny Shores," Sunny replied warmly, "And that is good, an interruption would likely just spoil the atmosphere you've so clearly cultivated in here." At this point, she felt it was almost worthless to try to stop talking like she was. She needed more time and practice before she could start talking more informally. so she just cleared her throat a little bit and thought about each question.

"I've done a bit of reading when I've gotten the chance, I understand the relationship of dominant and submissive and the bond they share... as well as some of the general elements of BDSM and what that entails," For some reason, saying that made her feel a jolt down her spine, "I haven't had contact with another pony about this, sadly. It has taken a good deal just for me to be able to arrive here unnoticed. As for what I'm looking for..."

Sunny slowly inhaled, "In truth, I wish... to be dominated," It took all she had not to shiver and shudder saying these words, words she'd carefully rehearsed inher head, "To be taken, body and mind, and placed under that of another. To have my rights to do all but breathe stripped from me, and given the feeling of another so eagerly using my body. Bondage, toys, even pain if the dominatrix would like that. That is the wish I have."

Phew. Silken relaxed a touch. It was good to know she didn't need to start at the beginning. And it was no surprise to hear Sunnyw was seeking to submit. While not exactly timid, she didn't exude the confidence or assertiveness that often came with ponies looking to dominate. The woman smiled. "Definitely the discipline and control side of things. I have the feeling you're going to adore high protocol. Possibly objectification..."

Another thing brought her ears forward. 'Dominatrix'. So she won't need to find a stallion to handle the real hands-on matters. Well, that is also assuming that Sunny is interested in a 'mare with more'. Or in her anyhow. But it was promising.

"Come upstairs," she says, leading Sunny along. The second floor is indeed the toy gallery, every wall and display with a variety of things. Not just pain, but dildos and other sexual entertainment that wasn't strictly fetish. While there was an open area on one side of the center, there was more furniture here. Although some of it definitely was not meant for relaxing on. Still, close to the stairs was a simple couch, and here she waved Sunny to sit. Behind them, the stairs went to the top floor, Silken's apartment.

"First, you've not had any pony to talk to about this, and not sharing your thoughts and feelings is very lonely and stifling. So if you have any questions, please ask them at any time, but right now I'm specifically opening the floor for you to go wild. Ask me anything, or simply...talk, gush your feelings out if you need to."

Whenever Sunny was ready to move on, she said, "Now, are you hoping for me to mentor you, talk you through things, point and say and demonstrate what this or that is, and then maybe help you find that special domme to be intimate with..." Silken made eye contact with the other mare. "Or do you want me to get hands-on with you, the sooner the better?" She was comfortable, would enjoy playing with this mare now, but what mattered was what Sunny was comfortable with, what she wanted.

In a way, Sunny felt guilty, incredibly so, at having to deceive this mare like this. Silken Snare had already shown such kindness to her that it made her want to drop the pretense and show her true form already. Yet that was something that she could not allow. So instead, as the mare told her to go up the stairs with her, Sunny obeyed her. She placed her hands behind her back and walked with a refined and dainty step, something that she'd perfected after seeing so many of the nobles do the same in her courts. It certainly gave to her an air of being more demure and soft spoken. Sunny, however, still failed to break a perfect posture that she could balance books on if she wanted.

Seeing the second floor sent another rush down Sunny's spine. This was exactly what she wanted. A world where she could never touch as her true self. A world of pain and pleasure, or discipline and control, of everything that she could think of and more. It'd been difficult to find books on this sort of thing, yet the odd one or two she'd read over the last decade had given her a small bit of knowledge as to how this sort of thing worked. She'd never seen things like this... the wooden horse in particular drew her attention, a device that she'd yet to glean the true knowledge of.

"To ask you anything?" Sunny paused, "...I believe that right now, questions are not what I have. Truly, what I wish to have is a chance to escape," Sunny sighed, "To keep a bit of confidentiality between us, I shall simply say that my obligations to my standing would have my head for being somewhere like this. Yet... I cannot help myself," Sunny reached up and touched her cheek, "Sunny Shores is a fake name, and I will say that to you know so there is no deception between us. What I wish now... is to be indulged. Indulged in desires I cannot under my normal circumstances. I have waited so long to be here, Miss Snare. So very, very long. And I would ask that you take me under your guidance and aid me in this journey."

There was a hesitation to what Silken asked her afterwards. When she finished, Sunny stood up. With hands in a simple smooth and gliding motion, one that didn't betray the sheer terror that this brought her, she worked her sundress until it fell from her shoulders. When it did, Silken Snare was left with the sight of what could only be described as lacy seduction. The mare's beautiful white fur was pristine, and the jet black lace that formed a beautiful V down into her groin and up around her hips stood out starkly. Her bra was similarly styled, the patterning thick enough to hide the aerola but thinning out to reveal much more of the breast. Had the dress been longer, Sunny would have worn garters as well.

"I would like to get hands on experience, Miss Snare," Sunny smiled, even if internally she shuddered with desire, "Please, have your way with me."

The woman smiled, her eyes full of sympathy and understanding. "I'm sorry you've had to wait so long, and that you can't enjoy yourself in your everyday life. But it's not the first time I've heard that." To the confession of the false identity she merely nodded, an acknowledgement of the necessity.

Silken opened her mouth as the white unicorn rose, then closed it. Perhaps, selfishly, to let her see where the mare was going with this before interrupting. And that she got. Lust shone in those violet eyes as she ate up the sight. Sunny's taste was good; the bra's bare modesty made her want more. "Turn around." No request or suggestion, just direction. She wanted to see the view from behind. How skimpy was the back?

But she didn't act on the sight, as tempted as she was. "Now turn back to me." The plum mare straightened up and sighed. This was the thing she enjoyed the least, as it would impact a lot of things. "Oh I want to have you, Sunny. You should know though, I have a cock. How do you feel about that?" Here she watched the other mare intently. While her response was important, Silken also was curious how the other unicorm would react to the simple vulgarity.

Sunny heard the simple command from Silken, and her body reacted as she was told. She slowly turned around to let the mare drink in the sight of her even more. Her bra strap was made to seamlessly weave into the pattern on the lace, letting even more of her smooth back show. Likewise, her bottoms slowly rode up into her rear to highlight the two supple cheeks she'd allowed this body to have. It was more or less a simple sculpt of her own form, but with a few modification to make her seem more like a normal mare.

Once she was told to turn back, she did so and looked down towards Snare's hips as she heard that bit, "I have no issues with that, Miss Snare. I myself would identify as bisexual, if I was told to give my preferences. I simply like to view a pony for who they are, a pony, and then see how they are from there. I suppose some of the more forward thinking individuals would call that pansexuality... but bisexual is a far more understood term."

That said, Sunny looked Snare with a bit more of a shine in her eye, imagining what the mare had to give her, "I believe that, before we start, it is customary to give a safeword, yes? Something that I can utter if something has gone too far. Granted, with gags that would be a bit more difficult." She chuckled warmly, "Is there one that you would prefer that I use? I read in one book it should be no more than two syllables to be easily understood."

Ponies typically didn't look predatory, and "growl" is an unaccustomed sound, but Silken let loose a hungry noise at the sight none the less, and Sunny found her looking positively villainous. She relaxed at the response, and once again was struck at the mare's eloquent, long-winded diction. "Good. Because I very much intend to fuck you."

The question though made her smile. "I was going to get to that before we got down to business. But good on you for bringing it up! I prefer the colors of that foal's game. Green, yellow, red. Green for 'keep going', yellow for 'slow down', and red for 'please stop'. This way I can check in on you if you're simply feeling overwhelmed and need a breather, or are fine. A full stop is exatly that, and that's a bit severe."

She gestured to the spot next to her on the couch. "Sit. We're close, but not done negotiating yet."

"Now, let's talk about how deep we're going to commit to this, because I don't know how involved your other obligations are, and I doubt you want to share the details. And you may not want to dive into the deep end. We can have sessions--scenes--where the play is contained purely there. We can have longer periods, say you staying here overnight, and the play is considered always in effect unless one of us signal for it to pause. Then there's things that can continue even after you leave; I give you homework, things to practice. Even further, there are orders I can give that you are supposed to do at home, like masturbate at a certain time every day--or not allow you to orgasm, period. And finally, there's more permanent things that I might do or request. Mark your body in a discreet way, change your hair, request you get piercings."

She sat back, letting Sunny digest all of that. "Tell me where your comfort level stops."

Sunny could tell that there was a desire with Silken Snare. She made sure to make a mental note to save this form and ensure that the mare got to see it more often. She was easily able to digest those three commands, "Understood. Green for continuing, yellow to slow down, and red for a stop. A rather simple system." She paused, "Those should also be understood more or less inside of a gag, yes? I think we can easily make that work."

Once she was down on the couch, it took a long while for Sunny to think on what she wanted to say. There was a level of submission here that she was being told she could do. She had to think rather long about it, about what she could do. What sort of things could she do that she desired, while still having to contend with whom she was otherwise? At the very least, Silken Snare seemed to be open to things. And with this simply being a form she magically 'saved' and then shifted into, there was a level of freedom with it that she could keep. Something powerful that meant she had a pass with this mare. She looked down and slowly placed her hands into her lap.

"Allow me to be frank, Miss Snare," Sunny began, "I am afraid anything that would involve orders in the home, would likely be impractical. It is not that I am unwilling, but that my duties would make that, difficult. However, I believe that homework, that would suffice," She tried her best not to show it, but Silken would see a little nip of her lip, "... As for the rest, I wish to go as deep with you as I can, Miss Snare. All that you've said there, aside from what I mentioned, I find alluring. Arousing, even. To be frank with you..." She leaned in a bit towards the mare, "This body is one that you have free reign to. I can commit to overnight stays, be them sessions or for as long as needed. I have learned to operate on little sleep," She chuckled, "If you wish to pierce, mark, change my body, then as long as we discuss it, even under duress of sexual contact, then I will allow it. As long as they could not be seen when wearing the dress that I came in today, that is open to you." She leaned out, taking one of Silken's hands in her own, "My goal here is full, and true, utter submission. To be placed under another. Used, only for their enjoyment. All that I have seen here, I enjoy. Does that answer your question on comfort level, Miss Snare?"

To be fair to Silken Snare, she was reacting more to the panties and that rear. The white unicorn's form was not her ideal dream. Yet Silken could change Sunny to her tastes. Would, in fact.

"With gags you usually go 'uhh! uhh!' several times loudly. It's unmistakable. Or you stomp. But to be honest, I'm not too keen on gags. I like to hear my partners sing." Again that villainous look. "This place is pretty good about eating up sound."

Reaching up, the mare cupped Sunny's chin, forcing eye contact. "Always be frank with me. Bushes are meant to be burned and stomped through, not beaten around. Communication is essential, and what I do to you will leave you with no digntiy, so don't try to contain it." Her thumb caressed along the mare's jaw, and then withdrew, so that only her hand being held was the contact. "But yes. No behavior changes, and nothing that anyone else can see. I had thinking a pierced tongue, as that is the sign of proper and talented cock sucker, but if that was too severe..." She shrugged. It wasn't a big deal.

"And, while everything you'v seen you enjoy, there will be things that you won't. Let's talk limits." Silken flashed a smile. "Don't worry, there'll be nothing gross, no damage to you, I won't push you under duress into something you're not comfortable with. But there's other questionable areas I want to touch before we're in the thick of it. Is it alright to put things under your tail? What about having a scene at one of those parties, in view of those ponies you met the other night? How do you feel about humiliation, me calling you names or making you say very rude things? Can I use magic on you? Anything else you can think of that you're worried or definitely not interested in?"

Having her chin grabbed in some a domineering manner, was almost like a sign of power transfer. As Princess Celestia, no one would ever dare do this to her lest they wished to face the guards and her own wrath. In this form, however, she was able to indulge in the feeling of having another forcing her down into her place. That sensation along was a powerful one, leaving her with a long hoarse groan as she slowly leaned back once she was told what to actually tell the other mare. For the moment, she thought about what she could do.

"If the tongue piercing was removable, or otherwise in a way that I could hide it, I would readily accept one," The mare reached up and ran a finger along her horn, "I have a particular skill in disguising magic. Thus, any marks that you would put on me I could hide during everyday life if need be. I could hdie piercings as well, though the tongue one would be somewhat, difficult to hide need I actually use it." She smiled warmly to Silken, "My body will be yours to mold. Have whatever fun with me you wish, Miss Snare. That is my true and deep desire that I will affirm to you once more."

Hearing the next bit did make her pause, 'The only limits that I came in knowing that I would not like were the 'gross' things, I am referring mainly to things that belong in the bathroom. I also would prefer that damage not be sustained. I will, however, allow you to inflict pain on me... I might have a slightly masochistic streak now that I say it," She paused, "Yes, under the tail would be alright. As for the party... if all individuals that attended were in the know about what was going on, then we could discuss having a scene with them. And...yes, I will readily submit to humiliation," Sunny had to restrain her lust saying htat, "Yes, you have free reign to place whatever magic on me you desire. As for anything else... let me see," She sat up slightly, "There is not much that I can think off of the top of my head. You've hit most of them simply by talking with me here. I don't know as much as I would like to, though, so we will have to learn more about me as we continue. Until then... assume that whatever else we have not covered, I will enjoy."

"Really, the giveaway for a tongue piercing is that until you're used to it, it clicks against your teeth when you talk. But I think a rubber -coated barbel would take care of that and be easier to disguise."

The degree of Sunny's investment, how far she was willing to go so soon, awed Silken. There was no fear in this one. It almost worried the domme, made her wonder what she was getting into. Something Sunny kept repeating was also sticking out to her. She leaned forward, eyes locked, muzzles close. "Your body is mine, but physical use is the easy part. For you it'll be about claiming your mind, making you surrender your will down to the core. That's your gooey center, I'm sure. It takes time, but I'll dine on that."

That said, she rose from the couch and gestured to the rug. "On your knees." Surprisingly, Silken knelt next to her, and proceeded to show the correct way to kneel. How far to have the knees apart, where she wanted the hands (crossed over the tail), a straight back, downcast eyes. "Undo your braids, and then return to kneeling like that until I get back."

And like that, she left up the stairs to the third floor. For maybe ten minutes, Sunny was left alone to kneel on the rug. At some point her knees would start to get sore, something that would take endurance. Eventually heels on stairs sounded. If Sunny followed orders, eyes downcast until the shiny heeled boots came into view. Until Silken sat down on the couch before her. The mare had put on tall boots and chaps, and her vest was undone. Everything else was in view, her handsome sac, her lack of arousal, the lean cleavage. All of the outfit was in red, which set nicely against her purple coat.

Beside her she sat a large wicker basket, it's top covered with a blanket like she were going for a picnic. From inside she brought a simple black collar, a D-ring on the front and back. "While this collar is on, you are mine. You will call me Miss, and you are Girl. If I ask you a question about how you feel, what you desire, what's on your mind, you tell me without filtering. I'll never punish you for expressing your feelings--that stuff is important for me to know." The woman stretched the collar out wide. "Are you ready?"

If Silken knew just how long it'd been that Sunny had waited for this moment, it would have likely boggled her. This hadn't been just some spur-of-the-moment thing. This was the Princess of Equestria, the one that had ruled for a thousand years, finally boiling over. She was here on what was her 'day off' of sorts, and now she wanted to indulge in this. She wanted to indulge herself in desires that she'd had for too long, that she'd suppressed for too long. Thus, when Silken clarified about her mind, the only reaction that Sunny had was to nod her head. If this mare thought she could, then she was willing. She was willing to do a rather profound thing with this girl, and to do it happily. Whatever. It. Took.

"Yes, Miss Snare," Sunny went down on her knees on the floor, slowly spreading her legs to allow the fabric of her bottoms to show in its entirety, for her hands to be crossed planted firmly above the tail, and while her posture took care of the straight back, she picked a point on the floor and focused on it, tracing the patterns that it made until she'd firmly memorized it and began to trace it again. It was a tactic she'd used in courts at times to busy her mind, which now meant she could do as was asked of her by this mare, "I will await you return, eagerly."

And thus, when the mare had come down, while her knees hurt it was not a pain she had too much of issue with; she was used to standing on end for far longer than this, and thus to her a pain that some would call searing was just a mild throb to her. She, however, kept her eyes downcast, even though she desired to look up. She desired a lot of things when courts were in session, not the least of which was to leave. To a mare like Silken Snare, it would look more as though Sunny simply had an incredible discipline about her already.

There it was. That collar, was a perfect sign. this mare was willing to help take her into desires she's held for far too long, things that had plagued her mind for hours and hours on end. Things that she wanted, no, need, no even craved in her life. If there was doubt in her mind, a tidal wave of desire would wash it away as soon as she heard those little rings click. She still didn't look up, not even once. Truly, a mare that knew how to wait.

"I am ready... Miss," Sunny smiled to her, still looking down, "I believe in terms of what was said earlier, this would be green."

Rising off the couch, Silken stepped behind Sunny and wound the collar around her throat before cinching it closed. Then from the waist of her chaps she took a pair of black fingerless gloves, tugging them into place with intent. Fingers dug into Girl's hair, holding her in place. "Repeat the second thing I say. What are you? A toy. Who do you belong to? Miss." Rituals were helpful, they wiped away things and let you get ready to start.

As soon as Girl was finished answering, Miss dug fingers into her hair, gripping it at the root, and pulled upwards. Not hauling per se, as she didn't have the strength for that, but hard enough that Girl would get the hint fast she needed to stand up. And since the hold was at the root, it didn't yank any hair out. Once she was on her feet, Miss dragged her to the arm of the couch and promptly shoved her across the cushions. Fingers hooked into the waist of those bottoms and slowly, oh so lovingly, peeled them down, down long white legs, down to heeled ankles.

Straightening, Miss dipped her fingers into the basket and came away with a bottle, popping the cork. "You might be tempted to forget any desire you yourself have. Your body belongs to me, and so you may think whatever need or want you have now isn't important, you are a puppet and all that matters is how I tug the string." As she spoke, Miss slicked down her fingers, and then brought the cool touch between those white cheeks, taunting the pucker there. "And if you really want to be a puppet, with me giving not a thought to your pleasure, I can. But I prefer you to want, need things, and to tell them to me." She worked her digit to the first knuckle. Then deeper. "Because I can use that. I can decide if I will give it, how I will give it, and when. It's a lot more fun to make you work for something."

That intruding finger pumped steadily. "I have this feeling you don't care if you orgasm or not. That's okay. But if there's something you like more, or are feeling in the mood for..." She added a second finger. "Don't hesitate to share." Again she worked slow with that new addition, but soon was fingering vigorously. "Oh and by the way, you're not allowed to cum unless I say so. If you feel it building, you ask permission, and you better hold it until I give the go-ahead."

Once the collar was in place, the transition of roles seemed to occur seamlessly. All at once, it was simple for Girl to slowly turn her head towards Miss, smiling to her as she heard the command. The second thing she said would have been the second statement, and so she respectfully lowered her head and repeated in a firm and calm voice, "Who do I belong to? Miss." That was what she assumed was correct. It didn't seem important compared to what was about to happen next to her, though.

Once shoved down, a primal feeling of lust shot through Girl. There was also some shame, some elements of embarrassment, but nothing that could dare to take away that powerful feeling of desire. Feeling her bottoms being drawn down only heightened that feeling. That meant that two of her intimate holes were on display: a set of plump lower lips that were blended the same color of her coat, and a small rosebud that stood out more firmly against her. The former was rather warm and moist with how Miss was treating her. The former was twitching at being exposed.

"I-If I may, Miss," Girl groaned out, having to stop feeling the way that fingers began to roll against her backdoor, "I do not believe I could be a simple puppet unless you were to order me to. N-No one has ever dared to touch this... this area of me before," Girl huffed out, slowly shivering at the feeling of having her rear actually penetrated for once, the use of whatever cooling sensation was being pushed into her making her relax just enough so as not to feel the initial pain of penetration, "I-I would say that your willingness to touch, this area of me... has, already brought my body alight."

With that said, the last note was something that didn't take much time for her to nod her head, "A-As you wish, Miss. Your pleasure is paramount to me, I will ensure my own is only when given permission by someone such as you." Girl groaned out once more, "Might I have a bit of an idea as to your plans with me? Perhaps I may be able to offer my own... insight..." She groaned heatedly at the fingering for a moment, "A-As to my own desires."

"It's more a matter of what you're feeling at a moment, when a need strikes." Withdrawing her hand, Silken retrieved a (relatively) small plug from the basket and applied the lube. As soon as it was ready she gave Girl the plug, working it in methodically. "But to answer your question, first I'm going to get information, and then I'm going to assess your skills."

Once the plug was in all the way, the flared base preventing it from going any further, Miss straightened up and stepped on the panties around Girl's ankles, making them easy to step out of. She corked the bottle and wiped her fingers on the towel covering the basket. "Go back to kneeling." Now the mare was hard, black shaft rising out of her lap. Not the biggest around, but still satisfyingly long and thick. She ignored it, and once her fingers were clean, she dropped the towel.

"Look at me." As soon as she did, Miss forced eye contact. "Tell me your sexual history. Not names or numbers, but I want to know everything else you've done. Holes, positions, kinks, what didn't work for you, what you enjoyed, what made you cum the hardest, what you think you're good at when it comes to pleasing another. Paint me a picture."

Miss had taken things quickly, which was all Girl wanted. It was odd to think of how simple they had both fallen into roles, slots almost that were made to make each other have fun. Yet it didn't quite matter in Girl's head. Instead, she just groaned as the plug worked its way inside, an action that she gently pressed back with her hips just to help it move forward a little faster. Once out of her panties, she looked up towards the other mare and quickly was down on her knees. Just the sight of such a large shaft in front of her, even if it wasn't something she would have gone for when thinking 'large' looked massive from this position. On her knees in front of it was hard to deny, after all.

"My history..." Girl had to think of how to put this, "I have taken few lovers, yet those I had I kept for as long as I was able. Both mare and stallion. I enjoyed both equally, and have experimented with all holes. I once took two stallions in each hole. My positions... oh, there was one mare that wished to have all of the fun with that. She was like fire to me. She put me in nearly every position that she could. Even upside down. Your question is rather loaded... What I enjoyed was the feeling of being taken. I have done nothing of what you have in this place, but the raw feeling of being toyed with, used, it was that sensation that drove me. In truth, the sensation of the two stallions at once brought forth a burst I had never felt before. I would like to say that I have enough experience with my lips to paint those I sleep with full of pleasure. Does, perhaps that tell you what it is that you wished to know?" Girl was generalizing some of it; when you were over 1000 years old you took on many lovers. She had a fair amount of experience, and hoped that she had conveyed that to this wonderful mare.

Eyebrows shot up at the admission of 'two stallions in each hole'. That was a shock. Miss tried to imagine that was done all at teh same time, six studs, two per hole, and she nearly laughed. But she listened, still impressed with Girl's experience. Though no mention of what didn't satisfy, or of kinks--there were things to do that didn't take equipment, after all. Really, the domme was hoping to find established buttons she could push. The fact Girl enjoyed being double penetrated didn't help her much, even if 'being used' she could supply.

When the kneeling unicorn finished, Miss laughed mockingly. "Listen to you. "'No one has touched this area of me', 'paint those I sleep with full of pleasure'. You prissy little debutante. Who are you trying to impress? What dignity do you think you can keep?" Leaning forward, she grabbed Girl by the muzzle and forced her to make eye contact again. "Enough poetry. Repeat after me: No one's fucked my ass yet. I think I'm good at sucking dick."

Through all of this, the domme watched the other woman's reactions, seeing how she handled humiliation, how she took to being forced to talk dirty.

Rising from the couch, she walked across the room and looked for a piece, before plucking it up. It was a block of wood roughly shaped like a pillow, rounded and smooth, with a hole centered on top. Miss pulled a cushion from the couch and dropped the wooden piece in its place. From her basket she brought out a dildo, and fit the base into the slot, before adjusting a knob on the side. When the clamp inside held the toy straight upwards, she adjusted the wooden block so the dildo jutted forward at a 45 degree angle.

Sitting back down on the couch, Miss gestured to the rubber cock planted beside her. "Please, my prissy toy, demonstrate those 'painting' skills. Impress me."

The mare had done her best to try to explain herself. At present, she had still forgotten about the main thing that she'd been trying to tell herself from the beginning: relax. Her speech, her mannerisms, she was still filtering them through this idea of having to be respectful and upright. She even knew what kinks she wanted to say: she wanted to be tied up, spanked, she loved taking a stallion's shaft in her lips and sucking it, she'd experimented with things like being held upside down and even more. She enjoyed the feeling of latex and leather, two things she never truly was allowed to wear otherwise. The only things she didn't enjoy were things that involved the bathroom -a curios feat she still hadn't fully understood yet- and extreme pain. Yet the crack of a whip or a paddle would get her dripping. She didn't like slow and tantric sex either; she preferred for two lovers to just lose themselves, to keep going and going until finally they weren't able to breathe. That was what she wished. And she could see from Miss' face that she hadn't conveyed that, nary at all.

"...No one's fucked my ass yet," Girl looked like uncomfortable saying those words, "...I, think I'm good at sucking dick." Was that was Miss wanted from her? They were... such vulgar ways of expressing herself. While she looked uncomfortable, her body didn't pull away. It was more like being asked to talk another language, and the strain that came from thinking of all of that.

Girl didn't say anything as the toy was set up, not due to fear but rather thinking that it wasn't needed to say anything just yet. She held her head slightly down as she moved over and mounted the toy, breathing in and letting it out as she slowly sank down on it. It took her only a moment to fully adjust to the shaft (she'd taken many, many stallions in her time of all sizes) before she'd fully gone straight down on it. Normally doing so would be uncomfortable, yet there was a certain air of desire that had filled Girl by this point that kept her moving. And thus, Miss was able to watch as she fully sank onto the shaft, meeting the wooden block on it and letting out a sigh of delight as she turned her eyes up towards Miss.

With their eyes still locked, Girl began to gently ride up and down the shaft. She spent a bit of time demonstrating her familiarity with such a thing; her hip motions moved to lightly press the shaft into different areas of herself, while she adjusted her knees to alter the speed in which she moved down. She let her own body weight carry her down and then caught herself on her knees to ensure a far less painful drop, something some stallions used to complain about to her. Watching as some of her lust dripped onto the block, it was clear her words weren't an exaggeration; she had experience with it.

However, it occurred to Girl halfway in that perhaps she'd been talking about oral instead. At which point Girl's face would look noticabely stressed as she instead pull off, leaving it slightly glistening with lust. Quickly, she had moved down onto her stomach, pulling herself forward and licking her lips. Taking a few moments t loick it clean -something that normally would have embarrassed her, yet now almost felt like part of the territory- and then moved in to wrap her lips around the thing. She took a few moments to gauge how large it was, then took the entire thing down in three short pumps. Her face moved back and forth on the toy, taking her time with it to truly enjoy the sensation of it moving back and forth. She'd long since trianed away the pesky reflex, letting her take the toy each and every time into her in a display to Miss of the skills she would bring.

Miss was surprised a bit. She had in fact intended for Girl to practice oral on the toy, and realized she hadn't been clearer. Granted, riding was next on the agenda, so this was no problem for her. Part of this was indeed determining the submissive's skill, but it was also intended to teach.

She was reaching down into the basket, retrieving a riding crop to begin her lesson, when Girl rose off and went on her stomach. The crop snapped out and popped the white unicorn on the meat of her upper arm. "I didn't tell you to stop, and I certainly didn't say to do this," she corrected. "Maybe you can't wait to get it in your mouth, but only after I say we are done with this demonstration. Get back on that dick." Miss wasn't even going to let the sub explain herself, if there had been a misunderstanding; Girl had done a 180 with zero communication, and that wasn't acceptable either. Any effort her toy might make to reply would get a playful swat on the side of the muzzle and a repeat of the directive.

Once the woman was astride the toy once more, Miss stood. "Rise near the top, now swivel your hips--make an infinity symbol with your pelvis. Tease him. Good. Show me how fast you can go, without hitting hard on the bottom. Is that it? No faster? Now go fast but I want your ass clapping across the wood. I said don't stop short, drop all the way. Better. Listen to that sound; the sound of flesh slapping together, mm! Let's see..." She piled two pillows in front of Girl. "Put your hands on these like they are your lover's shoulders. Now let's see how fast and hard you can go. More. Is that all you can do? Alright sit back. Go hard. I want you to fuck his brains out. Bruise his pelvis, c'mon!" Through all of this, the crop was her means of correction. Any time Girl didn't take the directions correctly, or wasn't satisfying, it would bite into a glute or thigh. And if the mare dared to get near her climax, she would get a time out until the urge had passed.

"Let me show you how to get some torq going; lace your fingers together and hold your arms like you're praying. Now, swing your arms up as you lift, and drop them when you go down." The intent is to add momentum, get the upper body involved in the rise and fall, rather than putting all that effort on the legs and abs. By now Girl's muscles must be burning. "Alright, let's slow down, relax a little...we've been going up and down, but moving the hips forward and back is good too. Roll. Good. Roll sideways, like that infinity symbol I showed you; grind, like mortar and pestle. Put ot all together--back and forward, side to side shimmy. Now, imagine that instead of facing him, you're facing away. Rock your whole body forward and lift a little, then drop back. Mmhm, that's it. Put your elbows on the pillow, now just bounce your hips up."

"Good job." Patting her on the shoulder, Miss directed her sub to rise. "Relax a little. Walk around. How's that plug feel?" Once she had enough time to breathe, Miss said, "I know you're so eager to get even a fake cock in your mouth, so go on and lay on your stomach like before. Show me what you got."

And Girl did. The deep throating was impressive. In truth going that deep wasn't what Miss preferred to feel when receiving, but this wasn't exactly all about satisfying her needs. Training her to simply cater to those wouldn't do for the next partner, as this whole demonstration showed that she had obviosu gaps. "Alright, so you can swallow a tree. Is that the extent of your repertoire?"

Last edited:
Miss' words about how to truly work the toy inside of her was something that, in truth, did make Girl a little more annoyed than she liked to admit. She'd had literal hundreds of years to perfect her sexual technique. the way that Miss seemed to want her to go at this was more fast and filled with tricks; Girl preferred a more simple approach that could be done just be finding out what the lover in question enjoyed. Miss' approach was something that, at first, she wasn't quite sure how much she truly enjoyed, nor was that happy to really indulge it.

...Which was a train of thought she could only have held for as long as it took her to groan. Right now, she was being put under someone, truly and fully under them. She was doing as Miss ordered to make her happy, and that was all that mattered. If this was what it took for her to truly satisfy Miss, she would do so. When her hands gripped the pillows she showed the true power she had in her hips; the being she was underneath her disguise was one of true strength, and if she truly wished to she could break something. She instead just showed the raw power she had, following each and every order that Miss gave her to the letter. There was never a moment of hesitation in switching, like a machine told exactly how to process each order. By the end, she herself hadn't came once; even if she it showed on her face and with the lust leaking form her she wished to, she'd held herself back for the sole purpose of knowing that Miss hadn't told her too, something she'd read that was a taboo to commit in these situations.

"M-Mhm," Girl gave a small nod of thought as she stood up and walked around. In truth, that hadn't even winded her. She could take many more stallions before even showing a small limp. She just stood there and walked a little, before she was given her next order. Her eyes sparkled somewhat as she nodded and moved to get down onto her knees, and almost instantly was working on the toy like she'd intended.

...Well. Girl had never met a stallion that had turned down something like this. Most of the time it was easy to lead off with this. This Miss had standards she hadn't quite met yet. That wasn't an issue for Girl just yet, though. She slowly moved her mouth upwards and instead decided to take a more active approach with it, beginning to simply toy with and savor the taste of it on her mouth. Her technique was rather simple: she worked her head slowly, increasing speed and then slowing down to draw out the waves of pleasure that would be going through a real toy, then continued to work her lips. She worked for each throb that a shaft would give her, in effect, and worked to do it well.

Back
Top Bottom