Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Moon's Futa search (NSFW Links Updated 10/7/22)

Closed - no longer seeking
Hi! I'm moonlighthunter or just Moon if you'd like. I tend to post between a few sentences to a few paragraphs depending on what is needed or going on in the rp.

I will admit, sometimes I forget what I have replied to and what I haven't or I might just be burnt out from life. Feel free to poke me if it's been a week but not if it has only been a day or two.

Feel free to pm me or post here, I'll rp here in pms and maybe Discord. Just let me know you've come from my NB thread please.

Age wise for characters, I usually play between 15-26 ish, but I don't mind age gaps or playing against older characters at all. I am open to any pairing where I can play a sub futa, shemale, or MtF trans character. I do not enjoy playing dom, I have tried, and I dislike it.

My F-List Anything not marked as a no is fair game to add

Anything bolded is a craving

Fandoms (I would love to have some Fandom Games)
Inheritance (The Eragon books) (Dragon x Dragon Rider, any number of pairings.)
Harry Potter (OCs or Draco x OC, Snape x OC, Lucius x OC, Harry x OC) Lots of fun to be had in a magical school?
The Mortal Instruments/Shadowhunters series (Would love to have a shadowhunter become a slut/whore for downworlders.)
Pokemon (Pokemon x Trainer, Team Rocket x Trainer. I'd rather play trainer against the Pokemon. I'm open to just a sex world idea.)
Harvest Moon/Rune Factory/Stardew Valley (Farm settings, maybe a young heroine with memory loss takes over a farm?)
Legend of Zelda (Ganondorf x Fem Link, Fem link in general.)
Witcher (Would prefer to play an OC, I am familiar with the games and loosely familiar with the rest of the world lore.)
Dragon Age (I know the games, would prefer to play an OC Warden or Inquisitor.)
Final Fantasy 14
Avatar the Last Airbender (Oc x Oc, possibly MC is a new incarnation of the Avatar. I am not familiar with The Legend of Korra)

Pairings
My character will be to the right.
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Human/other x mermaid
Father x Daughter (Prefer a noncon take at the moment)
Uncle x Niece
Mother x Daughter
Older sister/brother x Younger sister
Aunt x Niece
Dragon x Dragon Rider
Zoo/Kennel animals and workers x Volunteer
Teacher x Student
Principal x Student
Cop x Criminal
Cop x Runaway
Ex. Convict x Detective/Cop's Daughter
Mafia boss x Rival Leader's Daughter
Biker Gang x Runaway
Bandits x Princess
Bandits x Unlucky Adventurer/Traveler
Monsters x Unlucky Adventurer/Traveler
Demon x Angel
Human x Angel
Angel x Human
Witch Hunter x Witch
Priest x School Girl
Farm hand/Owner x City girl sent to work the summer there (Could include farm animals as well)
Boss x Employee
Employees x Intern
Boss x Intern

Quick Plot ideas
  • The sex education at one school is quite... odd. They offer up one of their students for staff and students alike to use in any way they please. Could include bestiality, incest, any number of kinks really.
  • MC is the new intern at the office. What she didn't know was that her duties included relieving the stress of the office workers, boss, and clients in meetings.
  • A surface elf finds her way into the Underdark, home of the Drow and many other creatures.
  • A new job opening at a zoo/farm/kennel opens up. MC applies and doesn't expect what she had signed up for.
  • MC is sold off to pay her father's debts to a gang/mafia.
  • MC has lost her memories, will YC help her recover them or take advantage of this opportunity?
  • MC can't make the rent for her apartment. Her landlord will take other forms of payment however.
  • A classic home invasion plot is always fun, MC can either be the home owner or house sitting for a friend.
  • Suggest plots, I don't bite, much.
Picture plots- Any character pictured can be played as a futa, trans, or shemale

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom