Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A very special Father's Day (meo & LRDGRat)

meomeo

good girl, fit for duty
"No no no. Please no! Fuck!" screeched Cassie, as her car engine sputtered, struggled, then went limply silent.

Five minutes later Cassie assessed her situation by the roadside. Good news: she had gotten off the highway, and had managed to steer the trusty Subaru to the curb. Her hazard lights work - so there's that.

Moving on to the bad news. Well, where to begin? She has not the faintest clue what's wrong with her car, it wouldn't start back up. It's close to midnight. She is stranded some eight or nine blocks from her place - and this is no gated community. Not a single good Samaritan in sight. She likely couldn't afford a tow truck. And even in June the night is getting uncomfortably chilly. She wrapped an arm around her exposed midriff, Cassie wasn't dressed for staying outdoors (more on that in a bit).

Another car shot straight past the ailing Subaru even as Cassie raised her arm to flag the driver. The blonde heaved a dejected sigh. It suddenly occurred to Cassie that this is the beginning of Father's Day weekend. Wouldn't a dad come in handy right about now? Cassie had no doubts a dad would climb right out of bed into his truck, with jumper cables and everything in tow, and ride to his little girl's rescue. His love dependable, unconditional. A shame that...

4a.jpg
... Cassandra 'Cassie' Meloni had never celebrated a single father's day in her nineteen years. Her biological father might as well be fictional. There wasn't as much a tattered picture of him in her house growing up. A string of potential or would-be stepfathers stepped up to the plate. Some, bless their souls, even went beyond pretending to like the skinny blonde kid with the oversized clothes. But in the end none of them stayed long enough to matter. Cassie had learned not to get her hopes up.

Cassie could have used a dad while she navigated her teenage years. Now, she wouldn't lay the blame on not having a father - she could have done so many things differently, but it would be hard to argue her life wouldn't have turned out for the better. One thing's for sure - she probably wouldn't be spending Friday night next to a broken down Subaru, wearing a pair of black shorts (any shorter they would be more accurately called panties) with suspenders, a stretchy white top with the word "HONEY" smattered in garish green across her chest, and white sneakers. At an age when most of her peers are furthering their education in college, Cassie is juggling community college by day, and a job at - let's not mince words here - a titty restaurant 5 nights a week. Her getup is what Cassie wears to serve hot wings and cold beer, while being ogled and hit on by men twice her age.
It's temporary, Cassie reminded herself constantly, until I find something less demeaning, or a cheaper place to live. Ah but who am I kidding? I've been saying that for the last six months...

***​
When the light bulb in Cassie's head lit up, she chided herself for not thinking of it sooner. Of course - Latisha Adams, who lives less than five minutes on foot from where she stood! Latisha - her best friend from middle school who used to be two peas in a pod. Then high school came along and they grew apart - Latisha applied herself to the right things and is now attending college out of state. Cassie fell in with a different crowd - less said about them the better - and is now a bad break from making ends meet on a stripper pole. Hell, her car breaking down might be that bad break fate has in store for her.

And she remembered Mr and Mrs Adams had made her feel real welcome the times she visited and slept over. Although that is, what, some five, six years ago? A wave of uneasy apprehension hit Cassie as she climbed up the front steps she recognized. What if they've moved? What if they don't recognize her? Or worse yet... what if they don't like what sweet little Cassie Meloni become?

Last edited:
Jamal was...depressed? He was moody, if not brooding, to say the least. It was Fathers Day weekend and he had never felt more alone. Latisha, his daughter, and Shadiyah, his wife, were both gone for the weekend, for some sporting event that his daughter was a part of. He hadn't even been invited, of course - despite working from home, to make himself more available to his family, it seemed they had grown more and more distant from him over the past few years.

On the plus side, that meant he had the house to himself for the weekend. He was thinking about inviting the guys over for some poker and beers. But for now, he was actually content to enjoy the silence. He had contemplated lounging by the pool naked - it was fenced in and the landscaping ensured privacy - but that seemed too...carefree for his first night of relative freedom. Instead, he changed into budgie-smugglers instead - keeping his tan lines minimal on his already dark, black skin. At 6'4", he was still bulky for a man approaching 50, though his once toned and chiseled muscles were starting to grow soft around the edges. He certainly still looked like a former college football player.

He spent the day eating pizza, drinking beer, and basically lounged out back by the pool. He did read part of a book and watched an evening sporting event on the TV that was hung out by the patio. He checked his phone a few times but there was not a peep from either wife nor daughter so he set it aside and sighed once more. They hadn't promised him anything - he wasn't even sure they knew it was fathers day weekend - and he had thoroughly checked the house after they left. No presents - at least not for him - hidden anywhere, no secret notes or anything.

Cassie crossed the front porch and up the steps. The house looked exactly the same as she remembered. Perhaps it had been redone with a fresh coat of paint or something - but it was impossible to tell under the overcast night sky. The sight brought back a heavy dose of nostalgia...

Hanging out after school and the occasional sleepovers with Latisha, her best friend at the time, who even back then was more mature... both in mind and in body.

Mrs Adams - whose her name, Shadiyah, stuck out to her - always greeting her with a matronly smile and a question about what she'd like to drink.

Then there's Mr Adams. Jamal. Who exuded such a domineering persona Cassie was at first mildly intimidated by him. Back then she must have measured no more than 5 feet and 80 pounds. This man was easily twice her size, spoke with a booming voice and sported a piercing gaze Cassie only later learned to hold. Cassie eventually came to admire... everything was all part of the sheer confidence the man carried himself with. Jamal is firm, dependable, a real family man who put bread on the table. The perfect daddy. Back then, as 13 year-old girls do, Latisha bore no little grievance against him. And during one sleepover Cassie had defended him... uttering a somewhat hormonal-driven inappropriate comment which earned an elbow to the ribs and a weird look from Latisha.

Cassie couldn't have imagined re-visiting under these circumstances. Her phone told her it's 11:42. The neighborhood is quiet except for the footballs of traffic far off, and the occasional bark of a dog.

When they were kids Latisha and her loved to hang out in simple tops and overalls. The irony wasn't lost on Cassie that she'd showed up tonight in a similar fashion- save for a couple naughty twists and tweaks. Instead of faded jeans that reached her ankles, she sported black shorts that just about covered her ass. They fit so snugly it was a struggle every start of her shifts of tug them on... and it was no easier to walk in. But the point of this attire was always to show off the waitresses' legs. The suspenders are lashed across her boobs.

Cassie is also wearing what could be loosely called a t-shirt. It had been tailored to resemble being made from a ragged, worn fabric (in fact a spandex-like material), ripped off at the middle to show off her midriff, and at least a size too small. It dug uncomfortably into Cassie's armpits and ribs. The one Cassie wore today said "HONEY" across her boobs. There were other more suggestive, feminist-triggering versions. None of the waitresses are particularly fond of putting them on... then again the restaurant was never in the running for employer of the year.

What an embarrassment, having to show up to an old friend's place like this, Cassie thought.

But she rang the bell anyways - what choice did she have? And when the door opened to reveal Mr Adams, Cassie took a moment to compose herself, before saying, "Hi! Sorry for calling so late. It's Cassie. Cassie Meloni, Latisha's friend? I'm in a bit of a pickle..."

Jamal had dozed off for some time, until the coolness of the night air had woken him. He took a quick dip in the pool - swimming a few laps to stretch his muscles and raise his heartbeat just a little - before heading inside. He toweled off and made himself some dinner, watching a sports game before he started to doze off again. He had never understood why, but on days where he was the laziest, he seemed to nap the most. The more active he was? The opposite.

Shaking his head, he turned the TV off and all the lights, making his way upstairs to his bedroom. He hated sleeping alone. There was something comforting about having some one in bed next to you. He realized he hadn't showered so hopped in, soon steaming up. He had just gotten out and toweled off, wrapping the towel around his waist, when he heard the doorbell ring. He looked at his watch. Fuck, it was late - who was coming around at this time?

He made his way downstairs in just the towel. It barely fit around his waist and came to his mid thigh, his bulging muscles putting a strain on it. His thigh was exposed up to the hip when he walked, the damp materiel outlining against his large cock as he moved too. He knew whomever it was would be in for a rude surprise upon seeing him, but they were the ones intruding on his life so late at night!

He opened the door and looked down at Cassie. Holy tits, Cassie! The girls face was unmistakable, of course, but boy had she grown up! And by grown up he meant she was hot. The outfit she wore seemed perfect for the shape of her body and he couldn't help but roll his eyes over the 18 year old. Perk breasts, flat stomach and what sure to be a nice, tight ass. He suddenly felt very naked in front of a girl he knew had once had a crush on him. Of course, he was naked, save for the towel.

"Holy shi-...Cassie?! Its been...well, years. You've certainly grown up." Even his loins agreed, especially with that outfit. He found himself staring. "Uh, why don't you come in and tell me about your pickle." He says, at a slight lose for words, realizing how odd what he had just said sounded. He stepped to the side to let her in, shutting the door behind her.

Yeah, she had a nice, tight ass.

Cassie held back a gasp as the scantily clad figure of Jamal appeared in the doorway. For a brief moment, the blonde's mahogany eyes widened in surprise - the sight of the near-naked man an assault on her senses. The clean scent of a fresh shower made her yearn for a shower of her own. His granite-like upper body blocked the light from the house, his towering figure imposing, somehow larger and girthier than she remembered. He had shown very little sign of aging. It was that short towel that held her gaze the longest, it took the girl considerable resolve to draw her eyes upwards. Seems after all these years, during which the scrawny 14 year-old had grown to a good five-and-a-half feet, it still felt that Mr Adams stood twice her size. But Cassie quickly managed to reign herself in. It's impolite to stare and look shocked. Not to mention it would be a classic case of pot calling the kettle black. She didn't exactly show up in an appropriate time or attire.

Cassie felt his eyes linger over her body. That didn't came as a surprise - after all as she hit her later teen years, her body filling out, her skin clearing up, and having learned all the neat tricks to pretty herself up - Cassie had gotten used to all the stares and double-takes. But Mr Adams' glance did not reek of creepiness or desperation like the ones she put up with at her place of work. As she passed him into the house Cassie sensed his eyes on her ass - that bubbly thing of pride clad in tight denim. Isn't she glad to have powered through all those squats now! She stood with her back turned for an extra second longer - just to let him take in the sights. She liked being checked out, not by desperate old men or loud jocks in sports jerseys for a change.

"I know! I'm sorry for troubling you so late, and out of the blue! See..." and then she summed up her predicament in the next minute. Cassie spoke with the kind of sing-song voice one would associate with a bubbly waitress... it's hard to rid of it so soon after wrapping up a five-hour shift.

"... so yeah, then I remembered Latisha lived just down the road, so here I am! I know this is a terrible ask... but could I trouble you to check what's wrong with my car? By the way is Latisha in? Haven't seen her in a while. Figured she would be, with Father's Day this weekend." she gave a friendly smile, lightly tapping Mr Adam on the upper arm, the touch like a mini electric shock.

The girl had certainly changed over the years. If not for that cute face, he might not have recognized her. He almost wanted to ask her about her outfit - but he didn't want to offend. What if that was her normal clothing choice? Was she a hooker? He had no idea, beyond the fact that it certainly showed off her best assets. He admired that ass for a moment more before they stopped in the living room and she turned to face him once more.

He bobbed his head as she talked, focusing his eyes on her face and lips, though it did occasionally drop down to her perky breasts as she spoke. "Well, shit, Cassie." He responds, scratching the side of his head as he thought for a moment. "Well....Latish and her mother are gone for the weekend, so its just little old me alone here tonight and the rest of the weekend. I'm sure she would have loved to have seen you....its been what, years? since the last time we saw you. I, uh, barely recognized you when I opened the door." He gave her a soft smile.

"But fuck me, its late." He continues, glancing at his watch again. "I was about to head to bed and, well, I'd be happy to take a look at your car and see what might be going on there, but its dark and late and it can wait until the morning? You're more then welcome to spend the night - the guest room is always made up - unless you had somewhere urgent to be tonight?" He obviously didn't want to ruin any of her plans, but it sounded like whatever was wrong with her car was not going to be an easy fix and it was much harder fixing a car in the middle of the night by lamplight than in the middle of the day.

He had checked himself, not talking negatively about his wife and daughter and how the fact that it was fathers day weekend seemed to have escaped their minds. They hadn't even bothered to text him that they had made it to their hotel tonight. As long as the cops didn't come knocking on his door, he was pretty sure they were safe though.

Cassie couldn't resist shooting subtle glances at the general direction of Jamal's towel. It represents heady danger that drenched her with nervous energy. The fabric rippled with his every little movement. It covered so little - almost a loincloth if she might say so. And is the knot tied good? The part-time waitress hoped it is... though at the same time a small part of her held out other hopes.

With every passing second the level of impropriety rises. Wouldn't the 'proper' thing be to quickly put on some clothes - anything that doesn't trace an outline of his pelvis! - before continuing the conversation? And so he couldn't fix her car tonight. He could have called her an Uber. Or given her a lift home. But to offer her a place to sleep in his home? Just me and him? Being twice my age. My middle school best friend's daddy. The air buzzed with tension. Her heart is suddenly hammering.

Cassie would have made a hasty retreat... if she was one of them goody-two-shoes. Or if she hadn't always harbored naughty thoughts for Mr Adams...

Troubles with her car - parked safely by the curb - faded into a distant worry.

"Oh no!" Cassie said in a high-pitched, dramatic voice, as if a war crime has been committed against Jamal. "Alone on Father's day? I'm sure Latish will make it up to you, right?" She gave him a knowing wink and reached out to touch Jamal again. It's meant to be a some sort of a consoling pat - her fingertips drew a straight line from his shoulder right down to the nook of his elbow. Cassie has always been a touchy-feely girl.

The layout of the Adams house etched in her head, Cassie turned into the kitchen, and with a lithe gracefulness hoisted herself onto the countertop. Her sneakers dangled over the floor, criss-crossing lazily. "Yeah, I'd say I'd done a bit of growing up since I last saw you Mr Adams, right?" Now on the countertop and level with his gaze, she gave him the all-so-innocent wide-eyed smile that had earned her so many tips...

Jamal was a bit torn. Given the hour, he was tired and ready for bed despite having done little during the day. He wasn't about to go put on a set of fresh, new clothes for her. He had just showered so he wasn't going to put on his dirty clothes either.

Of course, it probably wasn't entirely appropriate for him to be virtually naked with the teen girl. Especially considering her outfit. Anyone peeking in might get the impression that he had hired a hooker for the night.

He shrugged his shoulders at her question. "I sure hope so, but I don't think so. I don't think they even know it is Fathers Day this weekend." He responds, following the tart into the kitchen, eyes on that ass in those short shorts. "Do you want a drink or anything?" He asks as she leverages herself up onto the counter, like she lived here.

"You sure have - despite the hour, you're a welcome surprise. Too bad the girls aren't here to see you again!"

In those shorts, Cassie’s dangling legs appeared a mile long, thighs and calves so smooth and tight one could bounce a quarter off no problem. The girl pouted for a millisecond as Mr Adams steered the conversation away from father’s day - she has been feeling frisky and had a flirtacious (albeit slightly inappropriate) comeback lined up - but does respect his reluctance to delve into family issues with a practical stranger. Cassie hasn’t exactly remained close to the Adams, so who knew what the family dynamic is like these days? Cassie knew better than to pry.

At his offer of a drink Cassie laconically shook her head, the ends of her blonde tresses caressing her shoulder. She isn’t thirsty... for a drink.

You sure have - despite the hour, you’re a welcome surprise. Too bad the girls aren’t here to see you again!”

He brings up his wife and daughter... is he trying to ward me off? Cassie felt mildly miffed... it’s not like I’ve made a move! Then again, Cassie is not stupid - the scene speaks for itself. Her showing up, at this hour, in this ridiculous titty bar waitress uniform. Neighbors talk, after all.

But then why is he offering to let me stay the night? Or maybe try put some clothes on? It does occur to Cassie he is just being polite. It’s hard to think. His naked torso is sooo distracting...

Might as well give it one last college try. Cassie let his words hang - like her legs - in the air, her index finger drawing lazy imaginary circles on the countertop, before saying, “It’s alright. I was hoping to see you, to be honest. Not like I‘m expecting Latisha to fix my car, right?” She glanced at him, still wearing that smile.

Back
Top Bottom