Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's looking into their eyes that you can reach their soul... (NSFW)

Dommet

Beware of absolutes
I kindly ask that you refrain from commenting on this thread.
Instead, if you like anything you see here and would like to leave a comment, I do encourage you to drop me a message in my inbox.
I'm quite friendly and always up for new potential friendships!

Hello, everyone!​
I have been flirting with the idea of starting a journal here in BMR for quite some time now, inspired by a few of the ones I've seen from the amazing people I've roleplayed with here. The biggest question has always been about what to post, and, well, I don't think that this thread will have a specific theme attached to it. I'll simply treat this as a little corner of creativity and expression. As I assume it's the same for many of us here, writing is a big part of my personality and I'm always putting some words together; either roleplay related or not. And it is nice to have a little corner to share them with the wild world in case it ends up resonating with someone. But most importantly, I just feel like having a thread as this motivates me to actually get the thoughts out of my head in a more organized manner, as well as to exercise my sense of aesthetic.​
I used to have a tumblr account before the NSFW purge and sadly got my account terminated due to that, so I've been adrift ever since. I've tried other blogs and whatnots, but nothing really managed to fill that gap. Ever since I joined bluemoon a couple of years ago this community has been wonderful to me. I've met some really amazing people around here and I'm sure I'll continue to do so for quite some time still. So since I spend so much time here and hold this place in such high regard, why not give it a little something back and share some sneak peeks of my mind?​
Things you can probably expect to find in this thread include: writings; pictures (NSFW or not); gifs (NSFW or not); ramblings; questions about the world and the human mind; among other random things I might feel like sharing.​
For now, I'll leave things at this simple introduction.​
I wish everyone who might be reading this a wonderful week ahead of you,​
-Dommet​

Back
Top Bottom