Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space and Beyond Zell and Ackina)

zellsantal

Star
It was another morning in the Dark Light bar, or what would be morning in the a space station. Cargo bays started to fill with ships dropping off shipments, moving to the station for a new job or just passing though like many around here. Cain lean back as he enjoy his bear, he was waiting for some one to show up or rather some on to interview to join his crew. He's Qunari, though unlike his people who are more war like beings he is more chilled and open minded. Also he is the captain of The Reaven and his crew of freelancers The Black Stars. They done many jobs and became well known, however one of the members desided they wanted to take over, Cain told the bitch she could kiss his ass and leave. What he didn't count on was her able to take most of the crew with him and now leaving him with only a few members left and they are more combat then anything else. Setting next to him is his best freind Rion, a wolf anthro who been though hell with Cain sense the begining and formed the team together. Now though it been almost a month with not enough people to form a real crew though have done some odd jobs but nothing that payed well. They may have to go and be body guards for a while or something.

"Are you sure this one will come, by the look of it she is very skilled mechanic but we wont able to pay her much. If I didn't fall for.." he was saying but then Cain stop him from saying any more. "I know that but we can always hope we cam make a deal with her. Besides Tamra fooled a lot of them and who knows maybe some of the crew will ask to come back but for now we need to get what we can. For now lets hope we can hire this one, hell we need it sense the Reaven is starting to fall apart and you know very well nether one of us are that good in fixing a ship." Cain told him and took another sip of his beer.

Priscilla May didn’t like early mornings, getting up from a cozy bed that enveloped her entire little frame was hard to do. But that morning Priss (as she was known) didn’t have such a struggle. Sleeping on the bulkhead in a distant corner of the space station offered the small blonde girl little comfort or desire to continue sleeping. Instead the prospects of a new job, income, and maybe even a place to sleep beckoned her from her restless slumber and into the slimey Dark Light Bar of the god forsaken space station.

The young girl was out of place in this corner of the galaxy. Most humans who ventured this far out were brave freighter crews, military, or some sort of criminal. Small blonde girls were a rarity in these parts unless they were nude on a pole, and Priss had little intention to go back to that unless she had no other choice. Thankfully Priss had a good set of skills as a ship's mechanic, her deft hands seeing her success on many freighters and craft this side of the Orion Belt. But what Priss didn’t have was a good manner, and her snippy attitude often got her into more trouble than she was worth, which is what led her to be stranded with not a cent to her name in this place.

Thankfully an old acquaintance contacted her in the knick of time, just before she was ready to accept the nagging offers of the station’s brothel owner to work her angelic human body for some cash. She didn’t know Cain well, but a mechanic job was far better than anything else she could do for money. Maybe one day she would get her own ship.

Strutting into the bar, the small girl stood barely 5 foot tall, wore leather pants and a brown leather jacket. Her hair was tied up in a bun behind her head as she tried to don her usual tough girl grimace walking across the bar.

“Hey sweetie we could use someone like you on a run we are about to make!” A scaley Kalodonian sputtered as he eyed her like a snack. Priss just ignored, walking towards the bar and the hulking mass that was Cain.

“Cain.” She said, standing up straight, a cute little mouse pretending to be a mountain lion.
“I heard you had work?”

Cain only smiles as he sees Priscilla walk though the door, just as he hoped she would "And speaking of the devil." he said and Rion saw her as well which only made him feel puzzled. There not many humans that would be around here that look like this girl, if anything she looked like she could be raped by anyone here. On top of that she looked as if she was a high schooler, however looks wasn't everything which is something the wolf learned long time ago. He notice a group got an eye on her though she seem to walk pass them as if they were nothing, as he RIon could tell she had no fear in her eyes which interest him the most being she came in a place like this.

Cain give Priscilla a big smile "That I do. go ahead and order a drink, it be on me." he said and waited a bit until she got what she wanted. "It was a surprise when I saw your picture in the job wanted list. One of the few first ones to be a fact and after reading it over a few times I have to say I am surprised your looking for a job when you could be getting payed very nicely in one of the union jobs. However I am sure you have your reasons, as well of why you were a stripper for a time." Cain said but then got Rion's attention and quickly look at the big man. "Wait, Stripper?! The file never said anything about that." he said. Can couldn't help but chuckle "A few months ago I was hanging around Guilty Pleasures club and lets just say she knows to swing a pole, and how to dance." he said before giving Priscilla a wink. Cain remembered Priscilla at the club and how well she did her strip shows. Even did some close dance's around him and always gave her some good tip each time, hell he almost played to have her for a night if not for a job that came up and took him away for a good while.

However the big man became more serious "I'll skip to the point and be straight with you. Most of my crew up and left, for reasons you have to find out later. Because of this however we been forced to take very low paying jobs just to keep our ship going. I can't pay you much right now but once we get back on our feet I will give what is owed to you. Fixing the ship would not be your only job as there might be missions that would.... need your other skills. By all means don't think I am trying to pimp you out but there will be times that may have to use you in such ways to get information or complete a mission which I will give you more of the cut if you do such things. At the same time you will be given combat training in order to protect your self and know how to fight if need. Being with this crew is no walk in the park and I wont blame you if you wish to walk out right now if it is too much for you to handle, there is no shame in that. So with that said Ms. May, do you still wish to join the Black Stars?"

Last edited:
Ugh a drink this early?

Priss groaned to herself at the thought, her mind a bit hazy from drinks last night she let some Luodan smuggler buy her dinner before she ditched him in the crowds leading back to his ship. It was one of a few ways she could get food without work, tolerating the company of horney scum that would buy her what she liked with the faintest promise of her opening her legs. But she was always faster and knew the station better, thus rarely didn't she have to go through with less than optimal payment for her meal.

She nodded to the barkeep who was undoubtedly the same one that served her last drinks a few hours ago, his expression one of both pity and judgement for her life choices as he poured her a seltzer and vodka mix, going as light on the vodka as he could.

Priss sat down to the monstrous sized Cain, multitudes her size, she remembered climbing that tree with less than half the clothes on she had now, wondering where she even needed to press herself up against him that he would notice. But in the end she sort of remembered him liking the show as he left a good tip. She kept one seat between them as she gripped her drink with regret.

“Oh Cain you are so flattering, you know I am more than just a pair of small tits and legs?” She stirred her drink before taking a sip.

“That all being said I’m in, but you better pay good for… my services…”

Her expression was dead serious.

Cain gave her the same look "I always keep my word, just know it will take some time." he said then smile "Well then in that case I better show you to the ship and the crew we still have on board. This is here my second in command Rion, long range expert and the best pair of eyes I ever seen. Able to spot things that some times the human eye don't catch. If you ask me its all do to those implants he have." Cain said and the wolf anthro nodded "Better then a scope for they are consider one in their own rights but see much further. I can see up to a mile." he told her. "Myself you know already I am the leader the Black Stars, I'm more the type that use heave weapons or get up and personal with melee weapons." he told her and motion her to fallow them. They walked form the bar and over to hanger bay 96 which she would get the first look at the Reaven it self. The ship it self wasn't as big as some of these fighter types. It is the side of a cargo ship but could tell this was more custom made, making this more of a combat ready cargo ship.

Once inside she could see the place is well kept clean, unlike other ships they tends to look like some one's pig pin. Cain gave a tour around the ship and she could already see things that indeed needing fixing, a few things that she could fix with out problems but then they walked her into the engine room and that's where she would see the big problem. The hyper drive have been damaged, heavily as if some one put a small bomb in here. For a ship like this without a hyper drive it would take much longer to get anyway and this one is a class A which is one of the top of the line of hyper drives and not one easy to replace either. "This.... is the main thing we need your help on right now, I don't think it is beyond repair but still if we have to then we will get another hyper drive, jus that just might cost us everything we have just to get this baby back in space." Cain said to her.

"Indeed, not very good for this ship now is it?" a new voice could be heard behind them and could see what looked to be a very well dressed human in a black suit with a clip board and a pin as well. He looked the type that is a snot nose asshole that people would rather shot at but have too much protection to really do anything to them. "And now your getting a little girl to do the job, if I didn't know better I say your trying to enslave a child which could have your put in prison." the man said. "Ok Kale you had your fun, the last thing we need is her running on us." Cain told the man as if it was normal. The stiff man smiles and suddenly the body and face change shape, in face the man wasn't even human but another alien. "This here is Kale, our handy shape shifter who is a bit more advance in his abilities then other shifters. He can change his looks and voice of any humanoid race. He also could shift parts of his body to have tentacles and such, he dose our spying, information gathering as well as pose as reach people in order to get close to bounty targets." Cain said while Kale gave low bow to Priss "A pleasure to meet you malady".

Did he just call me a child? She squinted her eyes at the shape shifter. “Likewise.” Her tone was cold. She looked back over towards the mess of a hyperdrive. Her heart sank, this was not going to be easy if at all doable.

“Man first day on the job and this is the mess you leave me with. Ya’ll better have some respect for my engine if you want me as a mechanic. But I’ll take a look at it I guess.” She playfully rolled her eyes before squatting down to look under the ill fated engine.

Head down and under the hyperdrive, her firm ass was in the air, and unintentionally she wagged it, getting excited to have her hands on an engine again.

"Well you can see why we need of one. But if you can get her patched up even if for a short time it would do for the time being." Cain said just before Priss started looking at it. Cain couldn't help but look at that small ass wigging in the air. "Captain you also got a massage, it was met for you. I'm going for a small walk, if you need me to just give me a call." Kale said before walking way. Cain nodded though his eyes didn't leave that ass until he got elbow by Rion. Clearing his throat Cain walked out of the room to let her work in peace.

Once on the couch he took the data pad and took a read of it. His eyes light up as he did and bit his lower lip. Its one that is close by and the price is high too. However the requirement for this is what's getting to him. He would have to ask for Priss's help once more and in such a short time too. Hes already asking her much but this mission could fix their money problems or at lest be a dame good start. He tries to think of any other ways but knew in the end he would need her help. He waited for her to come on out and talk to him or ask for something, then he would talk to her about the mission.

Priss didn’t take notice to any gawking, or that anyone had left either, she was too busy getting acquainted with her new hyperdrive buddy to even care. She loved working as a mechanic and pilot, something about being able to work on your own means of transportation was freeing. Though she had owned a small ship of her own before, it wasnt for long. But that didn’t mean she had given up on the idea of traveling the galaxy herself one day, it was still within reach as far as she was concerned.

It was hot in that engineroom. And it wasn’t long before Priss tossed her jacket across the room and undid her bra from under her tank top and tossed that too. wearing just a tank top felt a bit cooler under that engine. And as she clanked away she managed to get a fee for what was wrong with the engine.

Scribbling some notes on a datapad, she made note of what parts they would need soon. But before long she was able to get the hyperdrive partially functional, though it wouldn’t last for long.

Notes in hand she left the engine-room (and her jacket and bra still tossed on the floor) after a few hours work to seek out Cain and report. She needed a good nap after that hopefully if Cain was gracious to give her a bunk.

It wouldn't take long for Priss to find Cain setting there in what look to be a meeting room, sitting on a couch on the far end of the table while there is a big screen tv set in a wall on the other side. In the middle of it a large table to with chairs that looked to fit about ten people, something else that Cain was lost in thought about. They did so much which still hard for him to believe they would up and leave like that, then again maybe he was a bit too hard on them or maybe Tamra was too cunning and won their favor so easly. Either way he had to move on and hopefully it doesn't happen again. The big man rubbed his eyes before noticing the small human girl walk in, he gave her a smile "Hey so how she looks and... there something I wanted to ask you. " he said as he try to think how to put it to make it sounds better and she would tell he was trying to find the right words to say it. However he gave up on it "Oh hell I'll be honest, you remember I said there might be mission that might need you for? Well... this is one of them." with a nervous smile.

With a deep breath he tells her about the mission "It's recuse mission. Jarbar, a hutt who owns a slave market but mostly women. The asshole is set in the border of the space alliance and hutt space, so any attack from the alliance on Jarbar even though it is an neutral area would mean war and they don't want that. However if a band of Merc's wouldn't count. Jarbar's place have a powerful shield that can block most attacks and on top of that he have defense turrets that can blow any ship that get's close. So the only way I can see we can get in their is to send Kale to sneak around and turn of the defenses, only then we have a chance freeing the slaves and in turn get paid." he said and take a deep breath "The thing is Kale need help getting in, see no one goes in unless they are maybe offering a slave and I'm sure you know where I am going with this." he said once more and lead back on the couch "But it's up to you, I wont force you because your already doing something for us but it would help us get out of our money problem."

Priss rolled her eyes as she listened to the details of the mission. Why did she have a feeling every job they were going to do would involve her being some sort of collection of cute holes to offer up or be a distraction. She knew her way around a gun, but she was careful to not choose that sort of wording.

She slapped the data pad down on the table and crossed her arms. It was all better than sleeping in the dark corridors of the space station she supposed.

“Yea its gonna need some parts before too long, but its running... for now.” Her tone was one of annoyance.

“Do I at least get to blow his head off after? And my cut better be bigger since its my... neck... on the line.” Her eyes were wide waiting for an answer.

"Both you and Kale would be getting the bigger cut sense you two will be doing all the work and give you a bit more because you helping fixing the ship. As for killing him.... if you can and have prove you killed him we could get the bounty money, some one him dead and others want him alive but I say dead would be easier for a guy like that." he said before taking the data pad she laid across to him and stood up "Fallow me and Ill take you to your room." he said as he start walking and looking at her notes. He frowned as to what parts were needed and by the price it would take for it he might as well just by a new hyper drive. He leads the short blond to a large room, it had a bed, a closet and across the bed is a mid flat screen and on one end of the room she would have a window looking out in space and a desk right in from of it. Everything well kept and nothing broken nor looked like some slob that left his mess. "What do you think, better then what they have on the station?" he asked her.

Priss looked around the room. It was pretty luxurious for a ship, she didn’t expect much more than a bunk where the rest of the ships crew would sleep. She wondered for a moment if the others had such a room.

“Oh how sweet.” She jested, your giving me the captains room?” She winked at Cain as she plopped back on the bed, underneath her tank too her braless breasts jiggled about, even one of her pink nipples may of slipped out for a moment as she lay back.

“What do we start thus mission?” She sat up? Her breasts while small managed to sag down just a bit to pronounce that she didn’t have a bra on. Priss rarely cared what men could see of her. She was a stripper once after all, and she felt she could take care of herself of men got handsy (even when history didn’t support that belief).

"Heh everyone gets a captain's room, I thought it be fair for everyone to have a good room then just a little bunk and sharing it with some one else. More so when we have all genders around here." he said as he watch her get on the bed and suddenly seen a nipple come out of her shirt, it was then he realize she had no bra under her shirt. It did turn him on a bit, being he haven't had a good fuck for almost a month because of all the bullshit that been going on and how money is tight. He bit his lower lip before shaking the sexual thoughts out of his mind before answering her last question "I will be starting a meeting tonight and brief every to get their thoughts but I would like to get us going either tomorrow morning or the day after. As it stands Jarbar is setting up a little party and waiting for those who would offer their slave girls. He would have some sort of contest that would test the girls and see which among them he would take for his own personal fun and pay the owner a nice sum of money." He told her and lead back against the wall.

The reward for this mission is 5 million credits, more then enough for some one like you to start a new life if do the job right or if staying with us you can help make this ship better then it ever was. Again that choice is up to you.

5 million credits...

Priss knew that was big money, but she tried to seem coy as to not let Cain know she was too impressed with it all.

“Fine, I guess I don’t have too much of a choice.” She sat back, propping herself up with her arms behind her on the bed.

“But curious, what sort of contest is Jarbar planning?” She whipped her head to the side to get her blonde bangs out of her eyes, causing her tits to jiggle around more. They may be small but they had motion to them.

"Im not sure but if I have to guess it will have something to do with sex, being its a Hutt, Those things are always horning fat shits. It still a wonder how these fuckers are the richest mobs in the galaxy. " he said and again seeing her moving around only to see breasts moving around in her shirt "This is where your stripping skills will come in handy, hell if you could pull a crowd in a strip club I think you'll win over the horny bastard, but all you have to do really is keep the Hutt busy whale Kay does his thing. Trust me when I say he's good at it, his shapeshifting have been a big help. Also there might have an outfit that would do well for this mission unless you have one you rather have one?" he asked. Now then I think I let you settle in and get some rest, if there's anything else you might need let me know. My room is a few doors down." he said and started walking out the door.

Yep, of course its sex. Priss humphed at the idea as Cain went on about the mission.

“Just so long as you all get your work done before Jarbar gets any of his little tendrils into me please? Im a small girl and I wouldn’t want him ruining me.” She protested in hopes they wouldn’t take too long.

”I don’t have one in mind no. So if you have one just drop it off sometime.” She laid back in bed as Cain began to leave.

“Lights.” She said as the room went dark.

“Thanks for taking me on Cain.” She reluctantly said as he left. While she was snippy she wasnt ungrateful.

"No promises but we will do what we can, thrust me when I say I don't like do this as much as you but it's part of the job." he told her but smiles "though once we got the slaves you can shoot the hut in the dick for all I care." he told her and hope that might give her some comfort. Just as he left the door Main heard her thanking him "I should be thanking you, maybe fate in a way is being kind to both of us. In either case your welcome and I hope you enjoy being part of the team." and with that he left the room and the door close.

It was morning and once Priss got up she would notice everyone was at the dinning room and a droid cooking up some breakfast. A small box lie on the table as the three boys talk among themselves, it was then that Cain spotted her "and speaking of the devil her self." he said before getting up this will be what your wearing, get something to eat and get cleaned up, in a few hours you and Kale will be going to that party."

Priss had changed that morning into an oversized pare of coveralls she found somewhere in a locker in the ship. It was baggy kn her but it did the job. She zipped it up to a few inches short of her collarbone, and her usual uncaring self she only worse panties underneath.

As she smelled the food her heart skipped a best, she hadn’t had s good meal in quite sometime without there being much a stipulation on it. Yet of course as she walked in and Cain presented the outfit she would be wearing to the mission, she realized there was still stipulations.

“hmm.” She looked at it. The bust was way too big for her, it was not going to fit at all. Though it certainly was going to leave little to the imagination as far as her tits went.

She put both hands over her chest and cocked her head to the side.

“I’m a little girl Cain, anything smaller in the bust department?”

Cain looked a bit confused as he rub his chin "I thought that was the small size, hold on I'll check another box and see what we have. You pick sense you are the striper and more likely have a better idea what can turn any guy... slug or what ever male on for that matter." he said as he went back to another room and bring in a box full of women outfit. "We had different size for everyone and we had a few good woman with us but they... left. So I do hope something here might do unless you have your own outfit you like to add here? he asked.

"So Kale what forum you have this time that's not been used yet?" Rion asked. Kale pondered for a little bit before nodding to himself, in a few moments his body changed with his body getting bigger, fatter even with his head turning pig like with a set of horns. "Ah one of those, you'll defiantly blend in."Rion said in reply before Kale revert back to his normal form. "So we all know the plan, right now this is wild card for all of us sense we haven't gotten Pirscilla in any training for this type of thing yet and this mission could blow in our face. The thing that come down to is getting this slaves out or at lest many as we can." Cain said and look at everyone to make sure they understood what's at stake. "Alright, Priscilla once you pick an outfit or if need to go buy one more suited then let me know and we will go get it real quick. Once we have one ready then we will leave. The sooner we get it done the better."

Back
Top Bottom