Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a Sliver // Lmk What You Think // Dark NSFW

==================================================

It would have been different in the old world but in a world run by gang leaders, drugs, sex and violence Eve and Johns relationship was somewhat normal. Eve being only in her mid 20s and John being almost 50 wasn't something that bothered too many people anymore. Especially with John being one of the most powerful gang leaders in the area. The city may be broken but John had brought life back into it with the trade of drugs and just turning a city into party central. Which is how he met Eve. She was what he called 'his perfect doll'. She was dark and violent on the outside but a submissive slut on the inside and he loved it.

Eve had originally showed up wanting to take on a bounty worth more than her weight in whatever she desired. She had a reputation and John had been waiting for her to make an appearance. Once she finally did, he knew he would have her one way or another. She was beautiful, sexy and just everything he wanted. Her body was fit but nice and thick in all the right places. For payment she agreed to half and half or just full coin. He always gave her full coin plus some. After a few jobs she proved herself to him even more and he asked if she would join him and be his second. Eve had been hooked for a while and not just on what he had been paying her. There had been a few times they had partied together and each night ended with him fucking her senseless. They were the perfect match and were inseparable.

The sun had finally began to set and the ruins of a forgotten wasteland started to come to life. In the center of town sat a large multi-floored building with lights flashing and music booming. Prostitutes, pimps and drug dealers lined the street waiting for the night to come alive. Eve was busy getting ready for a night out with John. He said they needed a break after their last job. He told her to dress nice but sexy and he'd handle the wrest. To her that meant all the drugs and alcohol they could possibly want and kinky night. Eve had pulled her long dark crimson hair partially back, leaving half of it down. She had on a pair pair of knee high leather stilettos, fishnets and a short black and gold mini dress that hugged all her curves. His favorite. Looking at herself one last time in the mirror she walked out into their bedroom and found her favorite white powdery substance in lines on a mirror with a note and straw beside it.

Eve, go ahead and have you a little fun while Daddy gets the other room set up for his Doll. Do as much as you want, I know how you get on it.

Smirking to herself, all the dirty thoughts going threw her mind, she picks up the straw and does 3 fat lines. Her sense highten and she feels that rush she feels and the sudden urge to just fuck and fuck and fuck. Eve squeezes her legs together before walking over to their bed and pulling out her favorite toy. He did say have a little fun, one or two orgasms couldn't hurt. She thought to herself as she pulled her dress up and laid back on the plush bed. She had already been dieing to have him fuck her senseless. Flipping the vibrator on, she closes her eyes and places it on her clit. She gasped and lets out a satisfying moan. "Fuck" She was so sensitive and needed release.

After a moment she started to day dream. The room was dark accept for some candles John had lit. Eve was blindfolded and naked, tied to there bed. Their favorite substance laying in a pile on a mirror next to the bed. They were high as fuck and John needed to show her who Daddy was. He had taken out her favorite toy and had placed it onher clit causing her to arch her back and moan. Her pussy was already dripping from the drug and her body tingling for release. "That's a good slut for Daddy. I'm gonna make sure you know who you belong to tonight doll. Gonna get you so doped up and needy all you'll ever want is me." He would purr as he turned the vibration up a little more causing Eve to almost scream and pull against her bindings. "I'm gonna make you cum nice and hard and then I'm gonna fuck you raw Doll. Both these tight holes are mine tonight!" Eve shivered and bit her lip as the vibrations on her clit continued. "Please Daddy!" John smirked, reaching up to pinch her left nipples causing her to almost scream. "Not until you're screaming and begging for release and I know you got a few more bumps left before your completely at my mercy." He knew how much his special concoction affected her. Just thinking about getting high made her wet and it brought out the darker side of John you loved to see. The vibrator was slowly driving Eve crazy and she needed release so bad. Suddenly she felt a suringe enter her puckered asshole. She knew what was coming and god he knew it was going to dope her up so much they'd be fucking for hours. A luke warm liquid flooded her anal cavity and it hit her almost immediately. John turned the vibrator up one more notch and smirked. "That's it Doll take that booty bump like a good doped up slut." Eve could hear the lust in his voice. She was almost at her breaking point. "Please Daddy! Fuck! Please let me cum!" The coil in Eves stomach was about to burst. All she was waiting for was Johns say so. She heard him chuckle darkly before she felt another filled syringe stretch her and shoot more of the concoction into. "Cum Doll! Cum for Daddy nice and hard!" John turned the vibrator up again causing Eve to arch her back and scream. She started to cum just as the last booty bump hit her. "Please don't stop! God please don't fucking stop!" Eve cried out as wave after instense wave of pleasure washed over her. "Thats it Doll ride that orgasm out! I'm gonna make you cum until your mind goes blank!" Eve grinded her clit harder aginst the vibrator as her orgasm started to calm and another one started to peak. She arched her back again while biting her bottom lip. Her head tossed side to side from the waves of another orgasm just starting to peak "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She screamed as the second orgasm started to take her mind, flooding it with such pleasure she couldn't help but plead for him to fuck her. She need to feel him stretching her or she was going to go crazy. "Daddy please! I need your cock! I fucking need it please!"She begged as she bucked up against the wand being held relentlessly against her clit. "In my asshole please Daddy!" John smiled ear to ear after hearing that. He knew how doped up she was if she was begging like a good slut to have her perfect asshole pounded. All he could do was oblige.

This is just a small section of what I wrote the other night. Stay tuned for a longer, more updated and correct version of it coming soon!​

Back
Top Bottom