Fx Male Athena's Crazy Wonders and Mysteries!

AthenaBeeCrazy

Down With The Mafia!!~

Lenia.full.2700044.jpg

♥ S h a l l W e P l a y? ♥

Hello and welcome to my chest of wonders and mysteries. I am Athena! Your bubbly writing buddy.

I wanna share a few things about me. I am a very bubbly, cheerful and very imaginative person. I have been roleplaying for nearly a decade now, starting off from Gaia Online until I forgot what my account details were and I really didn't wanna go through all the effort of re-adding every partner I know, sad I know but oh well life goes on. I'm not only a roleplaying partner, I am also a friend of you want me to be. I can be someone you want to share your ideas with anytime at all! I'll be more than happy to talk to you about our roleplay for the entire day if I must haha! Some of my closest friends started off being roleplay partners, now they're still my close friends even nearly a decade later! I like to think of myself as easy to get along with. I have no reason whatsoever to make friendship harder for you. I pwomise! :)

Now for rules. I want my partners to approach and talk to me. I promise I won't bite! Let me know if there's anything bothering you, if you want anything changed, if you can't reply for an x amount of days or weeks, or even just to strike a quick conversation! Never be afraid to talk to me. Second rule is, I really dislike godmodders. If there's a situation where you require my character to do something, talk to me about it! Don't just do it because that's just rude! Third rule is to give me a sensible post length, around 2-3 paragraphs or more please? But not too many! I'm a role-player not a novelist! Lastly.. please don't ghost me. I don't like ghosts, and I surely don't like people who ghost. :cry:

With that being said! Let's have FUN!

P L O T S

It didn't take long for society to collapse after a mutated virus strain had hit. A situation that one can only see in the movies was nothing less than a reality for the survivors, monsters that one can only see in their worst nightmares. When the mist would start rolling in, trouble only came along with it. One should be careful not to be caught into the mist, for when one is caught inside of it the growling heard within would be the last thing they would hear, until only a blood trail would be left behind. With the military abandoning the people other than the occasional supply drops that they conduct, everyone was left to fend for themselves, trying to survive as best as they can, forming trade routes and etc. Barely any place was safe to hide, whether it be underground, or up high. How long will it be for the survivors to turn into the monsters they kill?

P A I R I N G S

Babysitter x Charge Older Brother

Police Woman x Partner

Flight Attendant x Pilot / Tourist / And Etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom