Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Dust off the bottle....

MrsGaper

Planetoid
Oh hi there. This looks like a nice spot to put my baggage. Hmmmm. A bench. Well I guess I will sit and tell my story.

My name is Abby. But you will get to know me as Mrs Gaper. Yes my name says it all. I have traveled many places, seen and done many things. I guess you could say I never really have settled anywhere. I was married once. He was nice.. a little too nice. He didn't realize who, or what he had. He needed normalcy... And I definitely am not normal. I enjoy things one the.. wild side.... Maybe I can find some here? Set down some roots and stay awhile? Hmmm what do you think...

But I warn you ... I am not for the faint of heart... I like things... nasty... but that can wait until I get to know people better... Till then I will just sit on the bench, and watch people.. maybe someone will come by and be with me?

I am looking for quick smut plays with fxf, or fxfuta
hit me up if this is your thing

My likes: Anal vaginal gaping fisting dirty talk degradation humiliation cages non constricting bondage rough sex

My dislikes: vore gore vomit scat pain and suffering breathplay blood; I also will not suck on a futa cock.

Pretty standard stuff.

I would like to try getting people to play first person, but I will give in to third person if its a deal breaker. I will only play female or futa's with normal body types (Women typically size 12-18 about 150-175 lbs, c-d tits... Futa's same with realistic to above average cocks 4"-8")

I am definitely not a grammar Nazi, but at least spell check hehe

Pairings can be anything fxf, or fxfuta doesn't matter to me. I can play anything.

The sex can be anything too. master-slave , equals, non con, dub con. My rule is safe, sane, and consented to beforehand.

Setting is modern slice of life type stuff, but again anything goes otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom