Fx M or F Any cuties wanna be dommed ?

Sirus

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Helloo ! 💕 This is a first for me, but I'm in the mood to dom someone. Fair warning though, I'm usually a sub and don't have much experience as a dom.

I'm looking to rp as a young girl 16-18 with a cute boy/girl under 30. I dont wanna be a rude/cruel dom, but I wanna do what I want with you.

Kinks I may include and are negotiable (you can ask for stuff too):

Males: mild to heavy bondage, pegging, cock milking, cunnilingus, facesitting, nipple play, watersports, gags, leash and collar, blindfolds, spanking, foot fetish,

Females: mild to heavy bondage, facesitting, cunnilingus, watersports, gags, blindfolds, spanking, leash and collar, toys, nipple play, lactation/milking, anal training, kissing, foot fetish, fisting,

For both I'd also like to do some aftercare and cuddling <3

Discord is a must.

The rp will be in 1st person, I want the characters to kinda look like us so I feel like I am the one actually domming you. (No real pics please)
The length will be fairly short, as I want some quick back and forth. 1-2 sentences is okay, but it depends on the situation.
I can do noncon or dubcon, but I'm slightly preferring con at the moment.

-----------------------
We can work out different settings/plots, but some ideas are:

1. After a few dates where I come off as misleadingly cute and friendly, I take you to my home and pull you into my bedroom, filled with bdsm equipment. I throw you to my bed and ease you into the stuff I'd like to do to you.

2. You are blackmailed by me in some way, and I toy with you as you slowly become my sex slave.

----------‐---------

I'd like to rp late night around 9pm-2am, daily or every other day

Send me your fav kinks, discord and gender and I'll see if you're what I'm looking for.

You can call me mistress.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom