Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can you handle the truth? (Edain and Venemous Lips)

Edain

Moon
Justin wiped the blood from his lip as he tried to calm himself down before he entered the door to the house. He was already breathing heavily and his cheeks were bright red, his veins bulging. What he had seen his best friend do was unforgivible. He was feeling very betrayed not only by the fact that Christian was cheating on Jizelle, but that he had left her because she wouldn't put out. He was the typical older brother, protective of his younger sibling who he was still suprisingly close to. Now he had this bombshell that he had to drop on her. He hated the fact that it had to be him. She would find out from the gossiping girls at school and they would tell her all about the blonde Christian was coming onto. Word spread quickly in their small town, even from the college to the highschool and vise versa.

It was going to be very hard to say it to her, but he'd rather her hear it from his mouth than from the foodchain. At least his version would be what actually happened and not anything blown out of proportion. His face had small cuts and bruises from the punches he exchanged with Christian and he had to clean himself up a bit from the ordeal and try to sort everything out in his mind. He had no clue how he was supposed to tell Jizelle, as he rubbed his forehead, still standing on the front porch. He finally opened the door and tried to make his way quietly to the bathroom to wash away the blood. His eye was swolen and had a nasty black and blue under it, but he did far worse to his own supposed 'friend'. Jizelle was his only true family he had left and he couldn't allow anyone to hurt her.

He was caught by Jizelle as he passed the family room, her seeing him and noticing the blood. She came over to him and he did his best to try to ignore her and make for the bathroom, but she insisted on knowing what happened. He sighed heavily and hung his head to collect his thoughts. "Sis," he began in a very serious tone, "I need to tell you something very important, but I want you to know that I'm being completely honest." He trailed off so that she could come to grips with the severity of the news that he was about to give her. "I saw Christian today, and he was hitting on a girl at school. He was doing more than just that though, he was feeling her up and kissing her. I don't care if you don't want to hear this or if you don't believe me. I'd rather tell you first than you hear from someone else. Jizelle, listen to me, he was cheating on you. Do you even want to know why he'd do something like that? Because he sank as low as saying you weren't putting out. That's right, all Christian wanted from you was sex. He never cared about you or loved you, it was all about him and his needs."

He was still fuming and his voice was wrought with emotion. "Jizelle, I'm so sorry he did this to you, but I made him pay. I don't care if he's one of my best friends. He stabbed me and you right in the back with what he did. I beat him to a bloody pulp, got myself arrested and expelled for the fight. It was worth it though." He gritted his teeth as he said those final words. He luckily was able to post bail through one of his other friends and he was out of that horrible prison after just an hour. Now he was home, standing infront of his little sister, waiting for her heart to shatter. He dreaded seeing it and was a bundle of emotions already. But he saw no other alternative, they were family and they had to stick together through the good times and the hard times.

Back
Top Bottom