Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Dear Princess Celestia, get on your knees

Deante

Star
Hi there. I'm Deante, I've been RPing a ridiculously long time. As the title suggests, I'm looking for some MLP fandom RP.

Basics
  • Please communicate, let me know if you're no longer interested, if you can't get online for a while, etc.
  • Reply length baseline is around 3 paragraphs.
  • Would prefer a partner who can post more than once a week.
  • Threads/PMs/Emails preferred for RP. I'm curious to experiment with Google Docs.
Princess, Please
I'm looking for someone willing to play characters MLP:FiM, specifically Princess Luna and/or Celestia as anthro females. There are a few ideas I have for that, which ranges from the obvious consensual BDSM to something more vanilla.

For MC I would play a futa, and I can do canon or OC. Bear in mind that I've only seen the show up through season 4, so I'm not up on all the canon. I am willing to watch any episodes to see a particular character. Multiple characters are possible, but no gangbangs please. While I am flexible for characters, despite the title I'm not looking to play a Big Bad Villain who swoops in and CONQUERS the princess(es).

The link to my F-list is in my sig, but the short version is, my biggest kinks are clothes and clothing sex, cumplay, rough dirty talk, semi-public, humiliation. For this RP I'd say magic-sex, mild mind control/hypnosis, tentacles, etc are on the table. Limits are the usual bathroom stuff, non-con/dubcon, abuse, DD/lg.

Back
Top Bottom