Mx Female What I'm looking for

WyldOne

Planetoid
Greetings and salutations one and all!

First of all, I want to make it clear that I'm a male in his 40s that has a somewhat busy schedule so while I like to post on the forum, my time is limited so I cannot guarantee any posts quicker then once a week.

That can be different if chosen to roleplay through Discord (PM me if interested)

I am willing to play opposite either male or females, though females are preferred.

Things I like:

-Romance (a big thing is the lead up to sex...possibly even more so than the actual sex itself)
-Forbidden Love
-Incest (over 18 characters only)
-Skirts, shorts, lingerie, anything that shows off a women's curvy and luscious legs.
-Married spouses, or lovers cheating.
-Risk of pregnancy
-Science Fiction/Fantasy
-Vampires
-Unexpected plot developments... (keep me guessing where things are going to end up, and how we'll get there---but not so much that I get totally lost)
-Dirty Talk and innuendos

Anything not listed, just ask!

Again, please keep in mind I am usually busy, so if I don't respond right away don't take it personally!

Last edited:
Been working from home and can always use the distraction when things are slow.

Been a while, but would still like to play sometime. Hit me up. I'm on Discord so PM me if you'd like to discuss things.

Thought I'd give another bump... I promise I won't delete anyone again - unless there's a real good reason for it.

Back
Top Bottom