Mx Female CRAVINGS thread: Smut-heavy age play

fiend

Planetoid
F-List

Best Friend's Father:
Looking to play a scenario where YC is 15-16 and has a rough home life. She spends much of her time at her best friend's house, which has made YC rather close with her friend's father, who is about 20 years older than her. I prefer he be a single father for this. He's often served as a father figure to YC, considering she has a poor one at home (or doesn't have one at all). I'm open to how things start, but I envision her ending up alone with him one night, and he takes advantage of her trust and closeness and fucks her senseless. Alternatively, she could have been seeking his attention for some time, dressing in intentionally alluring outfits, and manufacturing reasons for them to be alone. From there, I'd love to have them sneaking around behind his daughter's back, with fun scenes around the house, at school, in public locations, etc. I'm willing to include sexual training and submissive themes in this if you're interested. We can also add in the daughter at some point if you feel like playing more than one character.

None of this is set in stone, just merely an example to work with. I am happy to have you add your ideas or tweak things.

Top Cravings:
  • Age play
  • Virginity
  • Rough
  • Public sex
  • Petite (YC)
  • Little titties
  • Skimpy clothing
  • Bondage
  • Toys
  • Clothed sex
  • Dub-con
  • Incest
  • Risk of pregnancy
Note:
I will not play as a submissive. Don't ask me to make an exception.

I am a highly literate writer and expect my partners to be at least literate.
I have no post length requirements, as it varies depending on what is happening.
Action-heavy scenes will typically be 2-3 paragraphs, whereas posts where I am setting up scenarios may be a small novel.
I love detailed and descriptive writing, but it should be with purpose, not to fill a required length.

If you can meet one or more of these requests... PM me. I will play in PMs.

If you are looking for something with more substance, see my other thread HERE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom