Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Theres ALWAYS that one RP that catches you (NSFW)

So a few years back I managed to find a partner who just blew my mind with a roleplay. It's rare I rp with someone and the rp then makes me crave something similar to it.

It was a post-apocalyptic rp that was pretty dark. It involved a violent world run by gangs. Drugs, sex and violence plus the all night partying is what made this world turn. I had never done an rp with someone who was a zombie. Not in a rotting gross sense, its sorta hard to explain. Anyway the rp centered around him, a DJ and drug dealer who was looking for rave sluts to turn out. My character being his pick. In the rp we got high and he fucked my character. At one point, during some amazingly rough sex and dirty talk, he wrapped a studded belt around my wrists and there was a blood and more dirty talk. It was to this day one of my favorite rps and thats just a small undetailed scene.

I've been hoping coming out of my hiatus to find someone who can fulfill that sort of rp need. I've looked in the past but have yet to find someone.​

So a few years back I managed to find a partner who just blew my mind with a roleplay. It's rare I rp with someone and the rp then makes me crave something similar to it.

It was a post-apocalyptic rp that was pretty dark. It involved a violent world run by gangs. Drugs, sex and violence plus the all night partying is what made this world turn. I had never done an rp with someone who was a zombie. Not in a rotting gross sense, its sorta hard to explain. Anyway the rp centered around him, a DJ and drug dealer who was looking for rave sluts to turn out. My character being his pick. In the rp we got high and he fucked my character. At one point, during some amazingly rough sex and dirty talk, he wrapped a studded belt around my wrists and there was a blood and more dirty talk. It was to this day one of my favorite rps and thats just a small undetailed scene.

I've been hoping coming out of my hiatus to find someone who can fulfill that sort of rp need. I've looked in the past but have yet to find someone.​
Looking for rave sluts? I think I can do that ;)

Why don't we have a chat? I'm certain we can at least work something out ;)

Back
Top Bottom