Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Furry Futa Milking

Underground Fx

Planetoid
Hello Blue Moon RP! I've got a particular kink in mind that I'm hoping one of you would be able to help me with.

I'm looking to play a very well endowed futa of the non human variety (Check my NSFW links below) against your female, femboy, or futa character. In the scenario we come up with ,your character will be responsible for "milking" my character, both of breast milk and semen, in MASSIVE amounts. To be clear when my character cums, it's quite literally gallons, and she might cum multiple times in a session, I imagine my character as being able to cum very easily, but then being ready to go again almost straight away, and the same goes for milk, once she gets going, it should be coming out like a hose. Since we're going non realistic characters it might be fun to have it flavored too :)

Perhaps Futa milk and cum is a luxury commodity in this fantastical world and your character works as a professional milker, perhaps your character is my character's son who never got over their breast feeding stage even well into their teens (And of course realised there was even tastier milk from mommy's cock). We can come up with anything and I'd love to hear your ideas.

What I want
A light hearted, 90% smutty RP about your character milking mine. Huge tits, cocks and asses. Fucking is acceptable, but the main event should be the milking. I'm also looking for a creative partner who can help set the scene for me, perhaps with a really interesting, and preferably non human, character, perhaps we can expand the RP at some point and see how this milking process fits into the larger world we create. Maybe group futa sessions later down the line. There's a lot of directions we can end up taking this. As long as it ends up with gallons of cum and breast milk I'm happy.

Also I must stress I'm looking for FUN LIGHTHEARTED maybe even HUMOROUS stories.

What I don't want
Milking machines. I like it all done manually.
Boring scenarios. Yes the RP will be mostly smut based, but I'd like an interesting setup that leads to further possibilities down the line. Don't be afraid to approach me with your ideas, but don't come to me with NO ideas.
Pregnancy. I highlighted this because this is a big one that I find people insist on in this sort of RP. I'm not a big fan of pregnancy play, and I've had many people angrily try to tell me that it doesn't make sense for a 7ft tall anthro dog with beachball tits and a cock that reaches her lips should be letting out gallons of chocolate flavoured breast milk unless she's pregnant. Okay just think about what you're saying, we're clearly in the realm of fantasy here, let's not overthink it, and let's not try to get each other to include kinks one of us doesn't want.

Anyway, here are some NSFW image links that I'll be using as inspiration for my characters.

And here's my Yays and Nays from my other thread as it all still applies

YAY
Petplay (including collar and leash)
Massive Endowments (two foot cocks, beachball breasts)
Furry/Neko
Monster Boys/Girls
Shameless Public Sex (especially if it's accepted as normal by society)
Humor/Light-heartedness

NAY
Scat/Watersports/Vomit
Gore
Abuse/Violence
Ugly/Gross characters
Disgusting descriptions
Oviposition
RL face claims

Anyway, I hope you like whaty you've read and I hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom