Fx Any It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a witty thread title! (Dom F inside)

Quackjack

Moon
Hey. You can call me QJ. I'm here to chew bubblegum and spank asses, and I'm all out of asses, so let's fix that.

I will only be accepting one (1) partner at a time. I'm a gainfully employed adult with other hobbies, but I wanted something on the spicier side. That's where you come in. Let's figure out something fun to do and scratch that itch. I am currently accepting a second partner, preferably female.

Things I Require:
  • I speak one language, unfortunately, and not well, so it'll have to be English. I'm not a grammar or spelling Karen, because I'm far from perfect. But if I put the effort of spell- and grammar-checking into my posts, I ask you do the same.
  • Romance, honestly. I'm not talking about right off the bat (except I'm a big, mushy bitch and I tend to go right for the soft stuff) but keep in mind, that's probably endgame for me. The character type I play is hardass on the outside, gooey on the inside, because I too am an asshole on the outside and gooey on the inside, and we all should play to our strengths, right?
  • Understanding. Sometimes I might flake because work killed me, or I'm having writer's block, or honestly I may not feel like playing at that moment. I'll be back but don't get your feelings hurt if I go a few days between posts at some point.
Things I Want:
  • Effort on both our parts, but this is suppose to be fun so let's not get crazy.
  • Input from you. I shouldn't be doing all the work. Yeah I tend to take on a dominant approach but like, don't just lay there like a blob. In or out of character.
  • A new job, but you can't help me with that.
Things I'm NOT Into:
  • dookie
  • kid stuff
  • filth just to be filthy
  • thoughts and comments of a bigoted nature
  • bimbo nonsense
  • death
  • gore for the sake of gore
  • whiners
  • anything to do with cuckolding or cheating or anything of the like
  • anime nonsense
  • b-list hallmark movie plots
Things I AM Into:
  • beauty
  • spanking
  • use of toys
  • boot worship
  • breath play
  • pain play
  • kissing
  • cuddling
  • sadomasochism
  • playfullness
  • apocalyptic worlds and themes
  • mutual possessiveness
  • and much, much more!
This will be my only thread. I will update here when I think of new themes, or other clever shit to add. I will also update as to whether or not I'm looking for a partner, but I'm really only looking for one and hopefully we can come up with something long-term.

Currently: NOT LOOKING

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom