Fx Male Looking for FFXIV boys

Sura

Moon
-specifically Estinien, Aymeric, or Thancred.
(Still new to the forum so I hope I used the right tag or whatever.)

First things first, I mostly role-play on discord or Google docs. I would hate for you to read this and find out in the end. I’m also a plotter, I don’t need to plot every little aspect or detail but I do like to have guidelines (or major plot points like the ones found in MSQ) of where we would like the story to go and then we can just flub the stuff in between. Shorts and banters are fine too.

Now for the actual introduction.

Hi there. /waves

Looking for some fun and adventure. Maybe some romance, some angst, a slow burn and pining(?); but I’d also like to address certain issues within the storyline, ie: no rest for the WoL. I’m down for many different scenarios.

The character I would like to play is not the warrior of light but rather his sister. A well-kept secret since she too has been touched with the echo. More than likely, she’ll either be a WHM or MNK, maybe even GBN. But not all classes and not all powerful like her brother.

One of the main issues that I’d like to touch on would be the fact that the warrior of light gets no rest, constantly being sent to fight things left and right, being used as a ‘Messenger boy’, being used as the face to bolster hope or fear. Pretty much, I’d like to make the Scions feel like shit and give the WoL a well deserved vacation. (Though this can run in the background.)

I don’t have a specific timeline. So it’s all up for discussion.

For Aymeric, perhaps they meet at some stuffy Ishgardian ball? Something simple where she perhaps is outside on the balcony, where it’s cold and she makes a comment without realizing who she’s talking to, flustering her momentarily before she goes, or tries to run back to the Count. If not, I’m amenable to whatever plot we can come up with. Team effort, right? Mayhaps this could work for Estinien as well but 1. Nobody likes Galas/Balls and 2. Would he like someone who’s more on the shy side but quietly fierce when needed?

I figured he’d like someone perhaps a little more brusque? Someone with no string attached and then shit happens, because doesn’t it always? Unless, of course, he likes the feeling of being needed and hopes to change? (Angsty Dragon Boy is wonderful too.)

And for Thancred, I’m honestly unsure. He’s a favorite of mine but I would feel as though I would have to play as the WoL. Specifically with everything that has happened all the way through ShB.

PM me if you’d like. We can converse more there if via Discord/Google Docs. I’m down for ideas and even kinks if that’s how you role~

Thanks again,

S’urabhi

Back
Top Bottom