Fx Male Discord only- somewhat female dominant

Syrin

Super-Earth
Hey,

My Rules (This makes me feel important)
1) Please be literate when doing the RP - I like to distinguish RP and Casual by being extremely text-chatty during casual but being formal during RP. If you want to be formal during casual convos, that's fine and I'll probably match your writing style.
2) Don't disappear for more than a week without notice- I won't say no necessarily if you come back but I'll be less lenient in terms of whose ideas we go with and I'll be more likely to say 'I'm done'
3) Tell me if you don't like the plot or me. If you don't like me, that's fine (my insecurities disagree but oh well) and if you don't like the plot, feel free to end things there or offer another idea.
4)I only do discord unless you're doing a story with me which no-one has done before/ I really like
5) I either do RL face claims or descriptions (if you can suggest anime pics for me to use when you PM and I like them then yes)
6) Any sex is with/as characters younger than 26

I'm going to be the dominant when it comes to sex and the relationship (if there is a romantic one).
I would be the top.

Things that I like but don't have to be included:
basic dom stuff, I would like MC to have YC or YCs wrapped aroung MCs finger, multiple guys so groups

Things that are off the table completely: Scat, gore, amputated stuff, blood play (anything more than drinking blood is off the table), age gaps more than 5 years, non humanoid beings, people who are not attractive, fat people, very malnourished

Purple Ideas are a priority and Blue is me being desperate

Fandoms? (I have a thing for supernatural teens) (I will be looking to play an OC in these scenarios but I am happy to take suggestions if you want me to play a canon character) (I don't like playing fandoms exactly like they are in shows so I will be looking to make alterations with you)
  • Teen wolf (AU, talk to me for more info) - I'm looking for someone to play Jackson, Issac, Scott, Brett, Liam or an OC based off the fandom.
-Set around the bounty list timing, my character is a very high bounty who joins the school the day they find the bounty.... coincidence, yes, very much so

- So my OC (a special kind of alpha-kinky shit) is coming into Beacon Hills and joins the school only to find out there's Scott's pack (which your OC (doesn't have to be a werewolf) is a part of) Scott being the shit alpha that he is sees MC as a threat and tries to suss out MC intentions. MC and YC form some sort of bond, Dom/sub? or romantic? and so I easily persuade you to part ways with Scott and together we slowly seduce and bring the other wolves to our pack. Effectively ends with MC dominating Scott and him becoming an omega for MC's new pack and YC would be second in command etc.
Ideas for your OC:

-A vampire?- Scott never understood the whole pack thing ngl
-A human who is unaware of supernatural abilities
These are just suggestions- open to others
  • Shadowhunters - I'm looking for an Alec, Jace, Jordan or OC based off fandom
-Jace being too cocky for his own good
-Alec/Jace meets another shadowhunter who happens to have both demon blood and angel blood
  • Vampire Diares, Originals, Legacies etc - Sebastian or OC (Legacies school is preferred or just non-canon AU)

• Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - Looking for a Caliban, Harvey or an OC
-My OC is Satan's back up plan and joins the human school, meeting Harvey
-My OC is Satan's back up plan and joins the witch school, meeting Caliban (who is in the bar) or your OC in class
(By 'Satan's back up plan' I mean another child)

• Titans- Looking for a Jason Todd or Garfield
-Jason/Gar encounter an anti-hero who they bring back to HQ (My OC is an unknown child of Slade who has the persuasion superpower but uses it for sexual and immoral purposes but occasionally uses it for good)
  • X-men - The school with mutants idea seems cool - looking for an oc
--So the idea for this is to make an all male group of heroes who have to deal with rogue mutants while also fucking cus why not
- Alternatively, a group of young attractive mutants of 3 guys and 1 girl who have just escaped a juvenile mutant detention centre working out a way to deal with each other while on the run in a minivan. My OC was arrested for being a justice killer (killed mutant discriminators) while your OC is someone who was either discriminated against and locked away for using your powers, or for something unarguably good/innocent.

Besides Fandoms? (I have 2 ideas but I'm pretty open around anything to do with supernatural teens)

• You're a young superhero
- I am a super villain but as I am about to kill you, I kiss you and then disappear
- I am an antihero and you screw up one of my 'cases' but I end up offering to train you, house you, help with your suit etc

• You are a young, newly turned supernatural being who needs to be put in his place?
  • Omegaverse (can be cooperated into any of the fandom ideas)
  • Poly sex
  • Superpowered teens trying to readjust to normal school life after being in a war
I'd love to work on a road trip idea with teens with superpowers or supernaturals? Maybe they're on the run?

I'm down for similar ideas so feel free to suggest things

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom