Fx Any (Closed) Time To Start A Tale

Story

just waiting to be told
I've gotten many requests from this thread, which is exciting! However, since I have found my partner for the time being, I will be closing my request thread. Thank you all!

Hello!

I'd like to think of a Story with you. Stories come from all over the place and have been told since the beginning of time. There are many kinds of Stories in the world. Some are right in front of your face. Some are hidden, or whispered in coveted ears, or shouted out for deaf ears. Some are subtle, full of grace. Others are crude, perverse. Some are full of whimsy and fun. So, what is a Story for ... you?

The things I like.

• literacy: i can write a paragraph. i can even write a few. hell, i can write a novella if you really wanted me to. i can write strewn together gibberish and make it seem like something. i can write prose, weave together words, thread them together into something cohesive and reads pretty. the point of the matter is that to roleplay is to form a partnership of mutual enjoyment. if you take great passion and interest in the things that you write with me, we can be partners.
  • imagination: i'm a person of great imagination. thus, my boundaries can be stretched. in fact, i want you to stretch them. bring me your unbridled thoughts, your biggest cravings, your ill-made plans. i'm sure we can come up with something brilliant.
  • creativity: genre wise, this isn't a necessity; i'll write most genre, even if i need some education on it. what i will not write are fandoms. i know there are a lot of passionate folk out there who like to immortalize their favorites, but i like originality when i roleplay. so, i will come equipped with my own characters and an original plot, even if it might be a spin off of something or other. i.e. i'm a sucker for fairy tales.

Now at this point....

You're probably wondering about the specifics because so far it's been a little vague. OK. I'll give a little bit. Here are a few things here and there.

• i don't care about your gender, sex, orientation, etc. i also don't care about these things for your character. for the purpose of this thread, i will be taking on the female role. all i ask is that everyone be over the age of eighteen and don't ask me to write as anything but a person who is mentally and physically over the age of consent (in this case, 18). please also adhere to the rules of this site when it comes to pairings.
  • i will only be taking one partner at a time. this is to show fairness to that other person's time, as i do not have much of it. this will keep me focused on just one story without dividing the quality of my time around. i'm not sure if this will be a first come, first serve basis, but it will certainly be with someone who i feel is going to be a compatible match.
  • i will not answer personal questions. please do not expect me to. i come here to write and create stories.
  • kinks. the smutty stuff, the sexy stuff, the eroticism. i like writing sex; i'll even write just sex, if the mood strikes me. i do have kinks, and that list will come shortly, but i'm also a versatile creature and will hear yours out so long as you'll hear mine. you'll be surprised at how much i'll write.

If you want to write with me...

please join me in my inbox with an idea, a plot, a list of things, your cravings. however you like. i want to know that thing that you've been wanting to write and you've just found that partner that you'll be able to do that with.

Happy hunting!

~ Story

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom