Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Extreme-ish vampire story with plenty of story and smut.

Reener

Planetoid
You must be looking for a partner; does the following description fit? Someone literate, capable of big & juicy posts; someone who you can plot and discuss with; someone who rightfully gives the same damn you give about your story and characters, who loves worldbuilding as much as you do, who understands that you're here for erotica, and who makes you thrilled to write.​

Hey, that sounds like me!

What I offer.
  • Literacy. Not the grammarly perfect kind, unfortunately - I'm only human, after all - but I proof read my posts and make sure they are presented as well as possible, and are pleasing to read. What's more, I try to fill my writing with as much meaningful colours as I can since the ticklish feeling that lights up in my brain whenever I come up with fancy phrases and tasty comparisons is, honestly speaking, quite euphoric.
  • Coherency. Once we define what makes sense for our story and what does not, I try to keep everything as grounded in 'reality' as possible. Everything must have a reason, as far as I'm concerned. Everything must feel organic, as seen from within the lenses of our fictional world.
  • Multi para leaning post flexibility. Though I tend to come up with sizable paragraphs, I value the flow more than an arbitrary metric: sometimes, it just doesn't make sense to go big when you have to go small.
  • Orchestrating other characters. To better shape the story, the feel we're going for, I can play more than one character, from supporting roles to downright multiple main actors.
Who do I play as.
  • Monsters. Either in physiology, psychology, or both, I enjoy portraying inhuman, foreign, alien. Everything you can mark as a 'monster' is of interest to me.
  • Dominants. Bear in mind that 'dominant' is not the synonym for cruel or ruthless. Why, I thoroughly enjoy playing sweet, loving, and gentle as much as I enjoy sick, evil, and twisted.
  • Those who the story calls for. It's much easier for me to fit a character into a story than to make the story fit the character. If the story seems promising, I'm can step outside of the reach of two previous bullets.
What am I looking for.
  • Effort. Roleplaying is a hobby, but I like to pour the effort into whatever I pursue, and seek the same attitude from my potential partners.
  • Literacy. I've used this word before and know that many cringe at it, me included, but at the end of the day it laregrly communicates the intention. For me, literacy is not about being a successful writer or knowing every rule of English language, so don't shy away thinkin' you're not literate enough. It is a desire to creatively weave words together, to be coherent in the most pleasing to the ear and mind way.
  • World building. Let's tweak and think the idiosyncrasies of the world our characters inhabit. The setting is a big part of our characters' lives, and it deserves a special attention, lest we loose a chance to better define our protagonists.
  • Emotions. Love and hate, embarrassment, despair, hope, and everything in-between.
  • Post adaptability. We'd both feel bad if our posts drastically differ in size, wouldn't we?
Plot nuggets.

Uprising.
kinks: femdom(initially), role-reversal, seduction, aggressive bottoming, seamless mind control

A death sentence, or an imprisonment? Karcha is the later, though to its inmates the prison-tower feels like both. Funded by both Church and Inquisition, the impenetrable facility stands on a rock in a middle of the ocean - in a middle of nowhere. Escape is impossible and futile even if one could breach metal walls many yards thick and somehow slip by enchantment wards many centuries old, for the ever-raging tempest that swirls the dark clouds in which Karcha's peak drowns would drown prisoners into a bottomless pit filled with creatures on par with everything Abyss can offer.

Your character is a warden of Karcha - one who finds honour and takes pride in her work. Her will is unbreakable, forged by the service to the god and the Church, and in Karcha her word is law. For now. For one day a prisoners comes to Karcha that awakens in the warden something she has never felt before: passion. Magic is all but unknown in Karcha, dampened by wards that keep inmates in check; but there are exceptions. Some magic is too intertwined with a person to be fully taken away. Some spells cast before arrival linger for a short while.

A role-reversal plot for a switch who doesn't mind being in charge before succumbing and submitting.

Vendetta.
kinks: vampires, torture, blood-play, possible guro, maggots breeding

My character rules over a vampire herd that the family of yours used to be in charge of. She is not as kind as her predecessors: more strict to her subjects, doesn't tolerate weakness and doesn't share power - only accumulates it. Sufficed to say she is a despotic ruler, one that many vampires would love to see changed if only they weren't afraid to be taken down the moment they act against her.

Unlike most of her clan, your character survived the coup, and has been hunted ever since: my character doesn't fancy leaving a competition out there in face of a girl that one day may return with claims to the throne. Up until this point, your character has been very evasive, discrete, and overall successive in her self-imposed banishment. But a cunning plan was forged by the tyrant: she purposefully weakened her guard, left an opening in her surrounding that could be exploited to assassinate her, made it a somewhat public knowledge that every week she secludes herself in a garden, alone, to "relax and meditate", when in reality she's waiting for the rumor to reach your character, give her a non-existent chance to reclaim her kingdom and her people, lure her in. And your character bites.

Vampires have a few valuable qualities that make them perfect candidates for extreme scenes - able to regenerate from almost any damage as long as they're fed human blood, an interesting canvas. What's more, the elder vampire has buttons that can be pushed to manipulate her - your character could find and exploit them, though they could easily backfire if she pushes too hard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom