Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Culinary School

Master Raven

Supporter
Supporter
I'm going to be starting school soon and that is why I've been away. I'll continue to be away for a good while being classes are going to take up most of my day along with work and homework. so yeah I've been very busy and I'm going to be very busy for a good while.

As most of you know I've been going on about starting school but not knowing when well everything is official all the paperwork is signed I went to orientation and starting Friday I'm a college student studying culinary arts for my associates degree.

My schedule is Friday 12:30pm - 5:30pm for my first class for the day and 6:00pm - 9:00pm for my second class.
Saturday 9:am- 12:00pm and 12:30pm - 5:30pm for my second class.

So weekends are going to be really busy for me not to mention my homework will involve cooking dishes and such so As much as I love roleplaying and writing stories My education comes first. I will be on the majority of the week but if I get absent for a few days you know why. I Just thought I should inform everyone so they don't think I left or abandoned the roleplays I'm in.

Back
Top Bottom