Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Enter the Grim Parlour

The Bonermancer

I enjoy Spooky Boobs.
Bonermancer.png
“You smell of silken flesh and frothy passions, and may just have place here.”
-Thomas Del Sol

In a dark and candle lit room, I await offerings of skin and softness. I am THE BONERMANCER, and I deal in nefarious sorceries best left to the imagination. I am offering one very lucky lady the chance to write an endless array of sizzling smut with me. If you’re a FEMALE with a mind for the tawdry and lewd, with a splash of creativity and color, then you’ve come to the right thread.

Here there be bones.png
-I write in third person.

-You can expect at the very least, three detail-crammed posts from me.

-I am deliriously detailed, catastrophically creative, wondrously wordy and horribly humble.

-I write via PM or DISCORD. Threads are simply not my bag.

-I am very much certainly Straight and Male.

grant his delights.png
-I am Dominant. Be submissive, or be gone.

-I enjoy…roughly handling my ladies. Those who disapprove of frantic fucking need not apply.

-If you enjoy relentless face-fucking, we must speak immediately.

-I like a good contrast between characters, so Age-Differences and Size Differences are all the rage with me and my erection.

-I can play an array of Humanoid Males. I can play aliens or monstrous sorts, but they must be Human-ish and not just brain creatures with cock-tentacles and eyebrows…

-Gothic (Vampires and moody castles), Fantasy (Sword & Sorcery type), Sci-Fi and Post-Apocalyptic (Nuclear Disaster or Zombie Plague) settings really get me going. Get my mind hard, and the rest is easy.

-My characters are vibrant, unique and original. I put a lot of thought and effort into crafting the Men I will play for you. That being said, I am here mainly for sweat-drenched Smut. While my scenes are not mindless fuck-fests, they do tend to gravitate heavily in that direction. In short, if you're going to inquire about some Role Play goodness, do so knowing that I am assuming you are more than willing to get completely freaky in my general direction with some of your body parts.

or earn his dismissal.png
-Uppity or Bratty or otherwise Dominant females are total turn-offs for me.

-Hyper-Anatomy is goofy. I love big tits, but a girl with 56 Triple J’s is just laughable and silly.

-I don’t expect chapters of verse, but at least give me some detail and words to work with. No One-liners.

-Slice-of-life scenes do very little for my penis. I am a man-child, and like to write about Monsters and Gargoyles and Mutants and shit. Let's fuck somewhere fun, shall we?

-Families are lovely. That doesn't mean I want to bone one. Incest and Step-Stuff hold absolutely no fascination and gross me out immensely.

-If you already have 14 scenes going on at once, then I don’t want to be 15. I give focus, attention and time to my writing, and I expect and deserve the same in return. If you are one of those pesky Scene-Hoarders who have a nuclear stockpile of partners and stories laying about, I am not interested in being a mere addition to your collection.

request an audience.png
Any interested parties can feel free to reach out to me via PM. Those who respond to this ad must use the subject heading “Facefuckee reporting for duty!” or I will know that you did not actually read this entire ad. I tried to make it brief, and don’t think it’s too much to ask for someone to pay attention.

If you’ve stayed with me this far, I do very much look forward to hearing from you soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom