Courting Me Is A Suicide Mission

Suicide Mission

Meteorite
8019sytxhh451.jpg

Hello Gents.

I do bite. I really like to get into the psychological elements of character development and sexuality. I always want to know what characters are thinking. Thought bubbles. The build up becoming tense enough that you can cut it with a knife. Think you can handle me? <3

I sometimes do fandoms but I prefer to do original settings that are similar to fandoms so that there can be some flexibility.

Roleplays will generally be 60/40 plot to smut. I'll get bored if the sex scenes are endless and run into each other. There's got to be some content other than that.

Lets get down to kinks.

Psyche Kinks like mind control and mind break are always going to win me over if they're done properly.
Cum Kinks would be my favorite physical kinks. Facials, Body shots, creampies, swallowing, and hair shots. All are equally wonderful but MCs tend to be little sluts when it comes to the taste of cum so be prepared for them to clean you up with their mouths.
Honestly, the better the story is, the better the build up will be, and the better the sex will be.

Limits:
I don't want excessive amounts of gagging or physical restraints. Maybe for a scene or too, but I prefer mental restraints like spells, slave chips, and mind control collars. I also don't mind being the one in control of the devices and magic.

Favorite Settings:
Futuristic Space
Fantasy Space
Cyberpunk Earth
Pokemon
Slightly Futuristic Earth

Pairing ideas:
Humanoid Alien Girl x Any
Android Girl x Any
Human Space Marine x Any
Space Witch/Jedi/Sith x Any
Regular Earth Girl x Any