Fx Any Free use world?

Duval

Planetoid
Ever heard of free use? It's a very specific fantasy kink focused on the concept of a world in which sex is available anytime, anyplace, with anyone you choose. In most iterations I've seen, this system stems from actual laws signed into law, mostly saying that any woman, provided she is 18 or over, is sexually available to anyone who wants her.

Of course, this is a deeply misogynistic concept in real life, certainly one that would have me fearing for my own wellbeing if made fact. But in my own fantasies, I've found the idea of being used in such a way really does it for me.

Now to the meat of things. I'm looking for a partner or partners to roleplay an interaction like this in the free use world. It can be long- or short-term, whatever you wish. I'd rather prefer literacy and decently sized paragraphs. As for the content, I'm especially interested in normally mundane functions of the real world made naughty (eg. an airline that provides air stewardesses for the passengers to have their way with, prize fighting...well), but I'd love to brainstorm with you!

Limits: mutilation, body modification, toilet kinks, underage characters

Back
Top Bottom