Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wednesday Game: If you could have 10,000 of one thing what would it be?

AmberRose

Meteorite
So this is a silly game that is for kicks and giggles on a Wednesday:

A few rules:

1- You can't choose money because I think we could all use that- it's a given choice offered we'd all say $1000.00 bills. etc.
2- The item must be identical for example you say for example tennis shoes... it would be 10,000 left shoes or 10,000 right shoes pairs of shoes would be technically 20,000 items and would apply. (Strangely pairs of pants would apply and you would have only 10,000.) Chuckle.
3- In playing this game you have to question what exactly you would do with the 10,000 items- for example hot dogs- Do you have enough room to actually store 10,000 hotdogs? or are you going to throw a major weenie roast for the neighborhood?

Post your item and what you're going to do with it and enjoy the creativity.

In playing my own game... I think I would choose 10,000 blades of grass. My lawn is looking awful. I'm sure my neighbors would appreciate the dead spots disappearing.

Grins

I would choose 10,000 intensified full orgasms every 10 years, to be administered by gorgeous, highly skilled female sex professionals.

That equates to a realistic 2-3 a day, or an average of 17 a week. I'd be totally okay with this.

10000 hours of “frozen time”.
I’d get more sleep, do more reading, more writing, walk more, and explore more, too.

Ten thousand acres, upon the edge of which I would have built a house that was ten thousand square feet, which would actually only be partially a residence, partially a library (with a number of books containing at least ten thousand chapters) and otherwise serve as a research station for the wildlife preserve I would establish on those ten thousand acres.

10,000 of one thing eh? Well I could be a gent and say something nice or clever, or I could speak from the heart. Latter seems better this day so If I could have that many of one thing.. I would say minutes of added patience from me towards the world in general or better yet!

Back
Top Bottom