Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male LT Preferred, but still open!

Eliara

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
But I won't say no to a good time either...

Assume all pictures are NSFW by the way.

Anyways, hello! I'm Eliara been around here for a while. Finally back in full and looking to have some fun stories with some partners! I am open to playing anyone from the busty blonde cheerleader, to that sexy dark hair girl down the street. Not opposed to playing the gorgeous MILF of the neighborhood either! But they are all typically of the more fit variety, not super muscular, but I can offer a stronger gal if that's what someone wants, I have one or two of those lying around... Okay, a third as well.

They can be played opposite anyone! From a younger teenager managing, or trying to, all of his raging hormones. To older men, I'm open to seeing what we can come up with! With that being said I am open to a modern, slice-of-life type roleplay's but I am open to sci-fi and fantastical types too! Though please send me your idea nuggets that we can brainstorm as well.

As for kinks I am open to just about anything. Except for this... Please NO bathroom stuff, vomit, nose or ear penetration, death or gore, vore... If it seems edgy or odd just ask? The worst I can say is no, I'll offer you the same courtesy!

So please get at me! We can talk, find good middle ground, and have some fun!

Also, I do have other face claims I can use too!

So have some new cravings, after all this rambling up above I guess I should make it a little more... concise? Sure, that works for me!

Looking for something fun and longterm, with a healthy mix of smut and story to keep it moving:

Fantasy
Can do a mix of things here. Goblin x Sexy Human Female, Fantastical Races x Human Female, Human Male x Human Female.
Sci-fi
Almost anything, let's discuss hard to narrow down when we have the whole of everything to our imaginations here!
Dystopian / Post Apocalypse
I suppose in similar veins to Mad Max, Fallout, Last of Us, things like that?
Modern Fantasy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom