Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lockdown conversation No 3

‘Dad.’

‘Yes, Suzy.’ Her father looked over his shoulder to see his daughter standing on the patio.

‘You know the holiday I was going on, with James, the one that’s been called off.’ Her father knew. He also knew that he was not required to say anything, not yet anyway. ‘Well I’d got some new outfits and I wondered if you’d mind taking a look and giving me your opinion about them.’

‘Of course, darling, no problem.’ He made to rise from the chair, but Suzy was already walking into the house.

‘No need to disturb yourself, dad, I’ll put them on and come out here.’

Her father closed his eyes and raised his face to the sun.

‘So what do you think?’

Her voice took him by surprise, as did her appearance when he turned round and saw her in a red microkini.

‘Holy-’

‘I know it doesn’t look good with me still so pale, I’d have got a decent tan at the parlour before wearing this, but you can picture the general effect.’

‘I can picture the general effect, Suzy, I can picture it only too well.’

‘So what do you think, dad?’

He thought for a while, hunting for a tactful comment.

‘Well, it is rather minimal, isn’t it.’

‘Obviously, dad, that’s the point, but so what?’

‘So what?’ Could she really not see the problem? ‘Well, for a start, you can’t leave your hair spilling out like that.’

‘My hair? Oh, you mean my pubes. No, I’ll trim them, obviously.’

Her father said nothing.

‘What’s the problem, dad, don’t you like pubes, do they turn you off or something? Doesn’t mum have any? I’ve always wondered.’

‘NO. No, they don’t turn me off, in fact quite the opposite. Your mother-’ He gulped. ‘Look, this isn’t a conversation we should be having. I’m your father, remember.’

‘Of course I remember, how could I forget. But you’re a man and I’m asking you as a man. What is your honest opinion – as a man?’

‘Let’s just say that it shows more of your body than I was expecting.

‘That is the point of a microkini, to show off. Is there something wrong with my body?’

‘No, no, there’s nothing wrong with your body, darling, it’s perfect. It’s just that showing that much off, in public, is going to give the wrong impression of you, to the wrong people. If you get my meaning.’

‘So you like my body, as a man I mean, not just as my father who thinks that’s what I want to hear.’

‘Yes, Suzy, it really is a perfect body. You take after your mother.’

Suzy spun on her toes, looking very thoughtful, and suddenly rushed away, calling over her shoulder that she would be back. Her father closed his eyes again and tried to delete the image that was flashing in his mind.

It was some time before his daughter was back.

‘Hey, dad, how do you like this?’

Her father turned and his mouth fell open. His daughter was dressed in a blue lace push up bra, matching thong and suspender belt, with light blue stockings and high patent black heels.

‘Oh fuck, Suzy.’

‘That’s great, dad. I hope James has the same reaction. I’ve decided to spice things up a bit for him, because well it must get boring seeing me in the same cotton pants and bra.’

‘Suzy, look-’ But she wasn’t listening.

‘Should I just walk in on him like this, or would it be more effective for him to discover what I’m wearing when he unzips my dress. Or maybe I should let him feel the suspenders through the dress or even see their outline if the material was thin enough, that might really get him worked up, don’t you think.’

‘Suzy, I really am not the right person-’

‘And then I could torment him a bit.’ She turned and bent low, revealing the soft bulge between her thighs. ‘Or do you think this would be better?’ She turned around and bent over again to display her tits as they almost fell out of her bra.

Her father did not reply.

‘I felt a bit self-conscious to begin with dressed like this but I’m getting to like it now.’ She spread her legs and put her hands on her hips. ‘It makes me feel really powerful and in control.’ She walked closer until her crotch was inches from her father’s face. ‘Guys like the flash of thigh above the stockings, don’t they. Why is that, dad?’ Barely waiting for an answer, she carried on. ‘And I love the feel of the suspender as it cuts into my ass.’ She twisted to present her right buttock to him and snapped the suspender strap.

‘So, come on, dad, be honest, what do you think?’

‘Suzy.’

‘Yes, dad.’

‘I’m going to my room and I don’t want to be disturbed.’

Back
Top Bottom