Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lockdown conversation No 2

‘Kay.’

Kay looked up from her book.

‘Yes, Will. Can I get you something?’

‘No, not get exactly.’ Kay waited. ‘I just wondered if you would mind putting your knee down.’

‘My knee?’ Kay looked at herself lying with one knee raised and the other stretched out along the length of the sofa.

‘Yes, your knee. I can see your thigh, right up to your pants.’

‘And is that a problem for you?’

‘Yes, actually it is, it’s distracting.’

‘It wouldn’t be distracting, Will, if you didn’t look.’

But she lowered her leg and smoothed out her skirt.

‘Actually, Will, since you mention being distracted, that bulge in your pants is distracting me. Isn’t it time you did something about it?’

‘Sorry,’ Will sounded flustered. ‘I hadn’t noticed. It’s just a physical thing. Nothing personal.’

‘Nothing personal? Really? Then why does it happen when you are looking at me?’

‘Kay, please, we should not be having a conversation like this. You’re my sister-in-law. What would Penny think if she heard us?’

‘What would she think if she saw your eyes following me, stripping me, sitting where you can see my pussy, and getting a hard on?’ Kay’s voice was teasing rather than threatening.

‘And what would John think if he could see you flaunting yourself around, flashing yourself at me, flirting and teasing me? You’ve been stripping me in your mind just as you accuse me of doing to you.’

‘Since you ask, Will, they would think that same. We’ve been locked down here for ten days with no sex and we’re both horny as hell. That is what they would think.’

‘What makes you think I can’t go for ten days without having sex? I’m 48 remember and Penny and I have been married for 27 years. It’s not like we’re newly-weds.’

‘I think that, Will, because that is what Penny has told me. We’re sisters remember. We talk and from what she tells me you’re both still pretty active.’

‘That’s as may be, but John spends a lot of time away from home with his job, so you must be used to managing on your own.’

‘Yes, I am used to managing on my own, as you put it, but I am not on my own. I have a man with me, and not just that, a man who is attracted to me.’

Will rose swiftly to his feet.

‘Now, Kay, that just isn’t true. I hope you’ve not said anything like that to Penny. We are happily married and the last thing we need is you to cause trouble between us.’

‘I don’t want to cause trouble, Will. But I do remember that dance on your wedding day. The slow one, when you were pressed against me.’

‘I was drunk, remember, we all were.’

‘Yes, we were, but you weren’t last New Year when you couldn’t drink because of those tablets you were taking. Remember that kiss at midnight, the one you gave me when you caught me alone in the kitchen.’

‘Now, just a min-’

‘No, don’t interrupt. That was a pretty impressive reaction you had to me, given that you weren’t well at the time and Penny had complained that you’d been off sex for almost three months.’

Will slumped back into his chair.

Kay swung her legs round and perched on the edge of the sofa, her knees spread.

‘I’m not criticising you, Will, please don’t think that. And I’m not threatening to tell Penny, I would never do that. And I’m not saying it’s just you. I know how you feel because I feel the same.’

Back
Top Bottom