Fx Female seeking: dominant tomboys/butches! .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

i'm at work and on my phone, so apologies in advance for how rushed this may be-
i'm looking to do any kind of FxF plot with someone who can write a masculine/androgynous female character! my main experience has been writing MxM because it's easier to find - but my heart is with FxF and i've been needing it lately 🥺 so! for starters-

rules:
- adv lit preferred, but lit is okay too! i use shit grammar/capitalization/punctuation ooc, but i do expect it to be nice in the rp. post length depends on the current scene (shorter replies for fast paced/back and forth dialogue) and i do past tense third person. for the most part i mirror so as long as i'm getting at least two paragraphs i can be happy!!
- discord STRONGLY preferred. by far my favorite method of rp'ing, though i can be convinced to do forums here. pm's are an absolute no and email is up for discussion if i really really like you!
- headcanoning. i live for that. pls indulge me.
- roughly 60% plot 40% smut. smut without plot is boring and plot without smut makes me sad. no hard limits on plot points.
- no toilets no furries!! beyond that i'm pretty open to taboo kinks, and have a big preference for bdsm and height gaps.
- in FxF, i'm mostly interested in writing a feminine girl paired with a more masculine girl, but i'm open to dominant femmes as well! kaoru seta is my tYPE

pairings:
(prefered role in bold)
stepsisters / adopted sisters
pop idol x rock star
demon x nun
female knight x princess
angel
x satan

very interested in fantasy, sci fi, and religious themes! open to basically anything - from slice of life to horror, and love world building/intricate plots 💕

fandoms:
space channel 5 (rly itching to use this universe!!)
firefly
voltron
berserk
jojo's bizarre adventure
bang dream

sorry again for how scattered everything is but pls shoot me a message if you read all the way through this!!! muah 💕

Back
Top Bottom